Boy Meets World

Model Family

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Feb 04, 1994 on ABC

• I loved this episode!

Eric gets scammed by a lady who says he should be a model. Mr. Feeny assigns an assignment where four people must be a family. Cory is the father, Topanga is the wife, and Shawn and Minkus are brothers. Cory learns how to be a good parent. I thought this was a good episode! It was funny when Minkus was the rebellious tough type and Shawn was a nerd! Eric also looked funny as a lobster! This was a good episode with a lesson though. Parenting is challenging but also very rewarding! I will give this episode a 9.5 out of 10!
  • pretty good episode

cory is assigned to be in a group with shawn topanga and minkus to be the "perfect family". meanwhile, eric attempts to become a model and ends up in a lobster suit (hahhahah). cory learns that no family is ever perfect and there is no one way a family has to be. this episode is pretty funny, but not my absolute favorite one.
  • In an assignment on "The perfect family" Mr. Feeny has paired up his four prize students, Cory, Topanga, Shawn, and Minkus to form a family.

This episode, if not my favorite, has to be one of my definate favorites from the first season. The project is a great main-plot, surrounded by Eric's subplot in the modeling industry, makes this episode superb. What I liked about the project was that the four wrote their perfect husband, wife, brother, and brother. This episode also features a cameo by model Kathy Ireland. I like Alan and Amy's interactions in this episode as the flip-sides on how to deal with Eric. Jason plays a funny part in this episode as well. I have to say this is definately one of the best of this season, and I hope I'm not alone.