Boy Meets World

Picket Fences

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Nov 21, 1999 on ABC

• One of my favorites!

Cory and Topanga find a nice house and all they need to get it is have Amy and Alan sign it. Alan and Amy refuse because they want Cory and Topanga to learn to do things themselves. They fix their sink and they babysit for a neighbor. They thank Alan and Amy after they realize what they did. Eric and Jack meet Bridgett, their new boss. She is very pretty and Eric falls in love with her. Unfortunately, she's also a spoiled brat. Rachel moves out of the apartment, following Angela. Eric and Jack move into the apartment again.

This was one of my favorite episodes! I loved when Eric was pretending to be a teletubbie! That was hilarious! I really like how Cory's parents were. They wanted to teach Cory and Topanga something! They are great parents! I give this episode a 10!
  • this episode is about how cory and topanga hate their apartment and want a house they cant afford

7.9
    this episode is ok but its not that good. its not terrible either though. cory and topangas apartment is pretty much sickening and not cozy at all, so they find a house that they REALLLY REALLLY like and they want corys parents to help them pay for it and sign for them or whatever. but they refuse to help and cory and topanga end up listening to shawns suggestion of fixing up the apartment.
ABCFAM