Boy Meets World

Pop Quiz

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Mar 10, 1995 on ABC

• Great!

Cory and Shawn find out that there will be a pop quiz so they study for it. Cory feels guilty about it and tells Mr. Turner. It turns out that Mr. Turner does that on purpose to teach them a lesson. Harley left and Frankie and Joey don't know what to do. They follow Eric around until they meet Griff. They become Griff's lackeys.

This was a great episode! I enjoyed the Frankie/Joey storyline better. Griff is a good replacement for Harley, but I will always like Harley Keiner that best! I thought that Mr. Turner did a pretty good scam! This episode gets a 10!
  • cory and shawn think they are cheating for a pop quiz

when cory and shawn want to do better in turners class, and they are at his apartment and sneak a look at his lesson plan they feel like they are cheating when they know to study for a pop quiz. but later on they find out that turner has his lesson plan posted up in front of the classroom all the time
  • Can Shawn and Cory actually get an A?

Yes. Yes they can. But only if they look at Mr. Turner's lesson plan and learn when the pop quiz so that they can study what is on the test.

But let me back up. They are at Mr. Turner's appartment because they "forgot" to do their homework. If they slack off so much, how ever will they manage to get into college after there senior year?

Anyhow, after a fun lesson from Mr. Turner (who has great hair) they learn that homework is good and that they are smart people. I laughed when I saw Eric Balfour. I am used to his Conviction days and so it is nice to see him especially arguing with Mr. Rook/Adam Scott/Griff.