Boy Meets World

Quiz Show

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Mar 21, 1997 on ABC

• superb

Cory and Shawn fill in for two other students (along with Topanga) for a High School quiz show. The questions are purposefully dumbed down to get the show more popular then it's ever been. Mr. Feeny is upset because he wants people (Cory and Shawn) to know important things, and less about popular culture.

Good episode. It has never been one of my favorites of the show or anything but it is quite decent. I dug the Krusty the Klown reference and the ending was pretty nice too. Overall pretty good episode, I think, and so because of all of this my final grade is a B+ or so
  • Huh! That's cool!

John Adams High enters a quiz show for high schoolers. Topanga is the only one to show up so they must use Cory and Shawn. Cory and Shawn make the show seem to appeal to more people so the producers change the show to a more hip show. The questions are based on TV and comic books though. Mr. Feeny is upset at that decision, but no one seems to care. Cory, Topanga and Shawn realize that they should be learning real knowledgable stuff.

This was a great episode! I'm glad that they wanted to learn from Mr. Feeny. This episode gets a 10!
  • I only recently saw this episode and I kind of liked it. The thing I liked the most is Mr. Feeny outrage, it show a different side of Feeny you rarely see.

I only recently saw this episode and I kind of liked it. The thing I liked the most is Mr. Feeny outrage, it show a different side of Feeny you rarely see. The quiz show itself was pretty stupid, hence the Feeny out burst, yet slightly comical.what were their names hair, lips, and braniac 14. I don't know why in the end shaun didn't answer the question, that was stupid too.

• good episode

this is an episode where topanga shawn and cory join this academic bowl thing and they dont know any of the questions they are asking (about like school-ish stuff), so they turn it into a different kind of show when they wow everybody with how much they know about pop culture and shawn and cory being funny and stuff. the people watching wanted cory shawn and topanga to win, but the people running the show had to change the questions in order to let them win. by the way, this is the first episode of bmw i ever saw
  • This is a great episode to see!

Wow I'm suprized no one commented on this episode! I think it's a great episode to watch. It starts out with Corey, Shawn, and Topenga going on a game show. Then this woman gave the host of the a bonus card about what does the X in X-men means. Then, Corey and Shawn disscused the answer very intelligently. And I though the X in X-men means Xterme. Next, they put Corey, Shawn, and Topenga in Knowledge Fever (A hip hop happening game show hosted by Artie K) that only askes comic and tv trivia. Even Eric was impressed that Rocko was a wallaby. {BTW the background music is great!}) and Mr. Feeny didn't like it a bit (he thinks it's a curcis). So Corey, Shawn, and Topenga go on this lay back teen game show hosted by a female dudette who wants them to go on a six week tour on her show. After they done sucessfully they think about school and Mr. Feeny so they decide to lose to the Malibu kids on prupose. Then when Mr. Feeny comes in he sees them in the classroom ready to teach. At the end they have a home game board to play and the parents lost to Corey, Shawn, and Eric.

I think it was a good episode and I wish tv would be like this episode. Very good job Steve Hibbert! That's it bye!