Boy Meets World

Quiz Show

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Mar 21, 1997 on ABC

• This is a great episode to see!

Wow I'm suprized no one commented on this episode! I think it's a great episode to watch. It starts out with Corey, Shawn, and Topenga going on a game show. Then this woman gave the host of the a bonus card about what does the X in X-men means. Then, Corey and Shawn disscused the answer very intelligently. And I though the X in X-men means Xterme. Next, they put Corey, Shawn, and Topenga in Knowledge Fever (A hip hop happening game show hosted by Artie K) that only askes comic and tv trivia. Even Eric was impressed that Rocko was a wallaby. {BTW the background music is great!}) and Mr. Feeny didn't like it a bit (he thinks it's a curcis). So Corey, Shawn, and Topenga go on this lay back teen game show hosted by a female dudette who wants them to go on a six week tour on her show. After they done sucessfully they think about school and Mr. Feeny so they decide to lose to the Malibu kids on prupose. Then when Mr. Feeny comes in he sees them in the classroom ready to teach. At the end they have a home game board to play and the parents lost to Corey, Shawn, and Eric.

I think it was a good episode and I wish tv would be like this episode. Very good job Steve Hibbert! That's it bye!