Boy Meets World

ABC (ended 2000)

IndianaMom

Boy Meets World Fan Reviews page 10 of 14

• Love it!

Pretty good show. Talks about the pressures of everyday life in a boy, who must learn to take care of himself while learning things at the same time. Mr. Feeny, hilarious! He teaches everything to Cory the hard way, and that is exactly what I pictured life to be like!
  • Boy Meets World was a great show about a boy named Cory Matthews and his friends Shawn, Jack, Rachel, Angela, his wife Topanga, and his brother Eric going in to the world. Boy meets world was all about the ups and down is life and how to get through it.

Boy meets world was one of my favorite shows i watched when i was 4 until i was 9 and i just loved it. I laugh every time i watch it even though they are reruns and seen them tuns of times. My favorite episode was when Cory and topanga were getting married it was awesome. Cory and Topanga so belonged together and glad the did get married, Shawn and Angela belong together also but it never happened. Their should be a sequel to Boy Meets when they are in New York with all the old cast members.
  • It is just too funny.

Boy Meets World is such a funny show it makes me laugh if it is what the characters say or their actions. It can be serious sometimes which I guess it can teach you something but it sure has a lot funny times too. I especially like the later seasons because Eric makes me laugh so much thats why I will buy the later seasons on DVD.
  • Bring it Back!!!

I remember this show so much!!
    I love it!! Bring it back, make more episodes, oh my god!!! I miss this so much!!! I loved every single episode, this show kept me going through my days, and I know that it still shows on some channel that I don't have, cause when I did have it, I watched it all the time, and it pissed off my b/f until he watched it with me, and he ended up liking it too, even though it was an older show. (Well, not that old, but still a few years back)
    BRING IT BACK, MAKE MORE EPISODES!!!!
  • An absolutely fabulous show.

Boy Meets World was an all-out fabulous show. Positively HILARIOUS!!!! Between Eric, Cory, and Shawn, the show was full of laughs. There were times where the show hit reality, hard a forceful, where the show became highly serious (Shawn's dad dies, the last episode, the teacher (forget his name) gets in a car accident). Filled with laughs of joy and tears of sorrowm this was a fabulous show!
  • Boy Meets World was an underated classic. Great acting, touched on non-sugercoated but still apropriate topics.

Although season 1 and 2 were a little dull season 3 was magnicent. They pulled off all the scenes grreatly, like Shawn, hrd life, but he was still thankful and happy (And of course Cory, the lovable dork of the show (and main character), Topanga, always-do-whats-right-character. BMW always discussed tough but approiate issues such as, abuse, sex, drinking, parents running out, divorce, and of course, brake-ups. Now, the FEW things I didn't like about the show. 1.The bad plot holes, theres millions!!!! But n conclusion BMW was an unnderated show that I recemend anyone could relate to.
  • Such a great show!

I love this show! It was sucha great series. Corey and Topanga were so friggen cute. Shawn was amazingly gorgeous lol. Eric was really funny. The whole cast was great. I still wasn't able to see the series finale but i hope i will soon because i heard it was really good!
  • Great show containing excellent family values that just don't come on TV anymore. Watching them all grow from being so your to being in college never gets old. It is most deffinately my favorite TV show of all time.

Great show containing excellent family values that just don't come on TV anymore. Watching them all grow from being so your to being in college never gets old. It makes it all the better now that the DVD's are starting to come out now. It is most deffinately my favorite TV show of all time.
  • I love this show i wanted to know what happened 2 cory topanga and shawn in new york but it was the end of the series which was a reall tear jerker.... :-) I give it 2 thumbs waaaaaaaaaaaaaay wayyyyyyyy up!

who can not luv the show come on now??? I luv the show and wish that they would do some kind of reunion show or some thing beacuse i think that a lot of people would watch it!
    plus its not like it wasn't funny and yea there were some serious stuff but it was suppose to be like that hello!
  • Boy meets world is a show about a boy growing up through jr high and high school!Some of the main characters are his best freind, his girlfreind, and his family. Oh I almost forgot his teacher who happens to live next door!

I absolutely love this show!! I don't really know what it is about I just fell in love with the show!! I love the realtionship amoung Cory, Topanga and Shawn! Also the one between Topanga and Cory is just amazing how they love eachother and stick by eachother even through the bad times!! It's just an all around good show!!!
    watch it!

watch it!
  • It wasn't a bad show by any means, but it was too dramatic for a sitcom.

Boy meets World is a show about Cory Matthews, and his friends. It always was. His brother Eric, was a serius turned goofy character, and his friend, Shawn, lived in a trailer park and had a father who reeacurred and a mother who left him. Topanga was his girlfriend, then his ex, then his girlfrind, then his ex, then his girlfriend his ex, then his girlfriend, then finally got married.

The reason I feel this show is too risque for a sitcom is because it's overly dramatic. Sure, it has it's funny spots, (like Eric, who is my favorite because he's actually funny) but overall, wasn't that funny.

For instance, Shawn's father died, (which they made into to serious episodes with absolutely no comedy) then after that, Amy's baby almost died (which made into another serous episode.) the earlier episodes had bad boy Cory, who talked back to his teacher, and made a mocharie out of society, and it was actually funny. Then when Topanga turned un-weird, it went downhill. I guess Cory said it best in the baby episode: "I like the older Topanga This Topanga just isn't right" Even Cory agrees.

Then we got the 19-year olds who want to get married and everyone turns against them. Then they almost get married in a "Las Vegas Chapel" type scene and Topanga backs out. There's too much stress for it to be a sitcom. Like I said, it was a good show, but when I look for dramatics, I'll look for something on FX or TNT.
  • What can be said about this great television series?

I literally grew up watching this show on TGIF. I laughed many times and was sad a lot during the course of what happened during the show. Either way it got me reeled in to see the newest episodes. The jokes never get old to me and I even own some of the seasons on DVD and like to watch over them every once in awhile. I was sad to see that it ended in 2000, and even more sad that I had to miss the series finale. Thanks to reruns on Disney Channel though I saw it.
  • A good show

A very good show on the whole, i think i have seen almost (if not all ) the eps. I think Eric is the best character ever! And one of the only few people on tv, that i NEVER get tired of :P. All i can say is that I wish it would have gone on longer! But alas it had to end... For all those out there who have not givien it a chance, Give it one! Watch It! You wont be sorry! And to those of you who don't like it, your are missing out! :P

(Eric Rocks!)
  • Dianey channel did something right by picking up this show.

Boy meets world was the thing that inspired me to watch Disney Channel. The fact that it was so funny, yet it was a drama really made me enjoy the show. Mr. Feeny is funnily sarcastic, yet very serious. Shaun is obsessed with his hair, yet he can still be very smart. Topanga is happy-go-lucky, yet can still get very angry. And Cory tells jokes all the time, yet.. er, okay he just tells jokes all the time. Anyways, if you love laughing your head off, or you like a serious story, Boy Meets World is perfect for you.

-cheesyman
  • This show is based on the Matthews family and thier lives. Mostly that of Corey while going through his teen years.

Boy Meets World is a wonderful show. It follows the main group through out their young school years, and up until college. The show has them deal with real things that every teenager goes through. While the show is mostly comedy, there is a lot of drama. Especially when it comes to dating. It has a diverse group of characters, each one having their own set of problems, and they all learn to deal with them together. Boy Meets World is great for teens to watch and it's a show that parents would approve of.
  • Pure Gold

Although I didn't watch this show growing up when it was new, recently in the past couple of years I have watched every episode. I almost loved it from the very beginning. Probably the most surreal(with the exception of some episodes)teenage sitcom I have seen so far in my life. It's so fun watching how their personalites change more than their looks over seven years. Cory going from the masculine voiced kid that hates the fact that hardly anybody knows him, to the more feminine voiced teenager who goes to college and gets married to Topanga.

Topanga going from the strange girl with huge hair to a gorgeous beauty who always knows what the right thing to do is.

Shawn being the pimp daddy at the beginning of the series to settling down with Angela at the end.

Eric......well is somewhat stupid at the beginning he at least has common sense. Although he is funny in season 6 and 7, he tries a bit too hard to be the moron.

Angela, Eric, and Rachel are new characters added in the last several seasons that pull off some great acting and wonderful roles.

I think i'll love this show even as an adult...
  • This show is one of my personal faveorites.

Everytime I have some free time I see if boy meets world is on and it always gives me a laughing fit. This show has a little bit of everything from comedy, great storylines, great plot, and unforgetable characetrs. This show is one of my personal faveorites so if you ever have some free time check if it is on I am sure you will like it.
  • one of the funniest family shows

Boy Meets World was one of the best shows on air. I still love watching the re runs and having a great laugh. If you’re down, Boy Meets World will pick you up and make you smile again because it has this mature humor to it. They can laugh in any situation while showing a positive moral to follow. This isn’t just any other television series, it’s a smart, well thought out program that gives you much entertainment. I wish they would have some sort of a reunion or a spin off to the series, I’d certainly watch it and I’m sure others would too. It is certainly a great show for old and young and can teach you things and even make your life a little bit better.
  • One of the Best Shows

This shows was wass on the best they don't make them like this anymore.Boy Meets World is a wonderful show that has a positive message while making you laugh. It's incredibly funny, yet interesting and entertaining.This brilliant comedy drama kept me captivated and enteratined the whole way through. The best of it's category!
  • Boy meets world was a classic show that balanced perfectly too completely opposite genres including drama and comedy. Instant classic!

I loved this series more than any other show growing up. This show was a perfect show for preteens and learning the lessons of life. It delt with many isuues including friendship, marriage and the constant drama that occurs in both. The main characters in the show were well developed and somehow it felt like you knew someone exactly like each one of them. It didn't focus too much on any one character but rather explored the troubles of all seven teenage main characters. My oersonal favorite episode was part 2 of a two part episode entitled "Seven the Hard Way". It takes a look into the future of their lives that would occur if they keptup their ways and continued to argue. Overall, the show was a classic and still remans to this day my favorite!
  • The life we all wish we could have

Haveing watch the entire series I would have to say from the pilot episode you can tell this is going to be something unique. With each episode changing the story keeping it almost unpridictable. The fact that they kept the same teacher through out their entire school carrer is a little unrealistic but adds just a little more humor to the overall out look of the show. I rate this show a 9.6 out of 10 definetly something everyone of all ages can fall in love with.
  • One great show

Boy meets world is a funny show based on a boy since high school till he meets the real life. There will definately not be a show like this ever again, but it was wonderful. All the characters were great and were perfect for there spot. This is a show the whole family can watch and enjoy.
  • HILARIOUS!

This show is one of the best ever. It is truly hilarious but also has serious moments. While it is a sitcom, it deals with many life lessons as the characters go from grade school to becoming adults. All of the characters are instantly embraced because of their individuality. Boy Meets World will have you rolling on the floor at times, and also have you reflecting too. It doesn\'t matter how many times i see each and every episode, I always find myself enjoying show after show.
  • BoyMeetsWorld is the pivotal zenith of clean comedic sucess. Plots were great, and the jokes utterly hilarous, but the true sucess of the show lay in the characters. The actors played their parts magnificently, were really attached to them, and they were

Boy Meets World is the pivotal zenith of clean comedic sucess. Plots were great, the jokes utterly hilarous, yet the true sucess of the show lay in the characters. The actors played their parts magnificently, were really attached to them, they were characters and problems we could identify with. The proof of this lies in the fact that the show follows a cast of almost exclusively child actors through the better part of a decade, they go from elementary school to college graduation, still every bit as effective as characters as when they were children, with true dynamic evolution.
  • number 2 on my list

love this show. this show kicks ass i think cory matthews is the best written fictional character and this show is kick ass. the charcter who plays rachel is hot. um very funny when its suppose to be and sad when its suppose to be. one of the best half hour shows ever
  • Boy Meets World is the greatest show of all time. It is insanely funny, interesting, and has great characters. Cory, Eric, and Shawn are hilarious. Following the life of a couple of kids through school and college was brilliant. Always funny and my fa

This is the best show ever created. It has good story line, great characters that are well developed, and is always funny. Humor is the most important part of being a great show. Every episode has a bunch of one-liners that crack you up. I also like how you can relate to the characters. The characters seem like real people. The show got better every season as the characters found who they were. There were a couple problems with people being an important part of one show and never being on again, but you’ll have that in any good show. There are also problems with the set changing in the middle of a scene. The little details, unless you look for, are unnoticeable. Every show has its slight mistakes but they don’t make it any less good. This has to be, hands down, the best show ever.
  • An 8 year run! Wow!

Boy Meets World was a popular show produced by ABC (not positive, though). It was a great show back then and still airs reruns today in 2005.

It depicts the trials and tribulations (whatever that means) from going to childhood to teenager to adulthood. Lessons can actually be learnt from these episodes, unlike today's Disney channel shows which are soooooooo played out and predictiable.

A very succesful run by this wonderful show. Well deserved. However, like all series the earliest seasons were better than the final seasons in its run. (Don't ask me why.)

• A pretty good show!

I never liked this show much back in my youth but I have now grown to like it more and more. The show is a little too "moral" at times and usually on every episode but there is enough comedy to make it entertaining as well. The show is simply a classic show with a good heart. I tended to enjoy the episodes in which "the gang" were older (and of course Mr. Feeny (William Daniels) was always there with them) over the younger episodes, though the younger episodes did have some good ones. I'd have to say Eric (Will Friedle) is my favorite character because of his general dumbness that usually produces some hilarious results from various schemes or ideas.
  • A realistic show about a boy going through changes throughout his whole life. He has to deal with various issues with his friends, his family, and in school.

This show is an absolute classic teen comedy. It's a great show that teenagers can easily relate to. It reflects the changes through life very well. It also makes you laugh along the way. There's nothing that anybody could change to make it better because its already at it's best. Its simply one of the best shows ever.
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14