Boy Meets World

ABC (ended 2000)

IndianaMom

Boy Meets World Fan Reviews page 2 of 14

• This is one of the GREATEST shows to EVER grace a television!

Shows like this, Family Matters, Step By Step, The Cosby Show.....etc......., were all great family oriented shows. Shows that had great plot, great characters, great theme songs, and they just had every element that it took to make a great show! Elements that our missing from majority of the shows on TV today! The fact that ABC Family took Boy Meets World and removed from the daytime line-up are ridiculous, but not near as ridiculous as Buena Vista not bringing the remaining seasons to DVD. All these shows deserve to be relived to their maximum extent, and should be influences to shows today! I'm from a near poverty stricken neighborhood. My community is not one of the places to be proud of. This show was set in a suburb community and I could still relate to majority of this show! Shows like this taught you things, they had strong messages and while fiction, you could apply it to everyday life! Big-Ups to Good TV!!!!!!!
  • Thso show rox my sox!

"Boy Meets World" was and well, still is a very popular live action sitcom about 3 friends, Corey (the main charcter), Sean, and Topagoi and their friends as they go through their high school and college carrers and lives. Its a comedy. I love it and own every single DVD avavible. Every episode on my ipod. Its now airing on ABC Family. It sometimes airs in the late night on Disney Channel. I think it was orginally on Disney Channel or ABC. i never watched it during the run. It wouldve been so cool to see it then though. Love it!
  • Great show

Oh my god.. I just adore/love this serial!! It's magnificent.. and hillarious! Not to mention the cute boys!! I watch it after I come from school, and everytime my day cheers up no matter what.. I think it's my new best friend. The teenager life theme, the cute boys or the very very good jokes.. you can choose, either way.. this show is incredible. I can't belive.. even it's so old and passed it's time it's still funny. And that, I think, it's true comedy and from the duration through the time, you can see the essence and good quality of it. It's just a great show. Can't wait to see more of it.
  • This was a good show! I grew up watching this.

This is a great show. I was a teen while his was on and in middle school/high school. Brings back alot of memories. Overall, this is my favorite show aside Full House and other shows of the 90s. This show taught about life, love, growing up, death(Shawn's Dad), how it feels when your folks take off on you(well Shawn's Dad did so because of his mom taking off so Shawn's teacher Jonathan Turner takes him in which I thought was cool because normally teachers don't do that in real life), Cults, drinking, and alot more. I think everyone did a good job playing their roles and hope there will be some sort of reunion someday.
  • A comedy about teens.

I love this show so much! It's so funny. I love Cory and Topanga's relationship, they are SO cute. I also love that it was a drama, but funny at the same time. I think Eric was the best thing on this show. Whoever cancelled this show was dumb! It's amazing. I watch it when it plays on ABC family and it makes me remember the good times I had watching this when I was little. It's so good and I wish it still aired, or maybe a spinoff! It was such a cute and hilarious show! The creater is a genious!
  • This show was AWESOME. I want another show like this!

This show was AWESOME. I'm craving for another show somewhat like it, that appeals to my younger teenage age group. I would have wanted to grow up with the cast. I only started watching Boy Meets World in about the 6th season. But i've grown to love it. If only there was a show like this, but more modern, I'm sure it would be a hit. I like the idea of feeling like you're part of the show. Maybe a show currently playing now can turn out like Boy Meets World. Like... Life with Derek, or some type of show with younger characters. Lizzie McGuire could have been like this show.. but they canceled it. :(
  • Teen love. Its everthing teens would want.

Romance, comedy and life as it is. Unexpected. Difficult. Fun. and sometimes horrible. But thats what life is and you just have to move on and deal. Something better will always come along...

Thats what i told myself when this great show finally came to an end. Yes the actors were getting older and the show was dying. But thats why we have reruns. Everytime i think of good shows usually this one comes up somewhere along the line, and i just remember that it made room for those now popular, favorites of mine.

All i ask is a few reruns. Just cant get enough! Im sure many will agree!
  • GReat for all ages

Sometimes the lessons we learn about life when we are growing up are forgotten when we become adults; this show helps to remind us of what we learned. It is a bit campy, but that is half of the fun of the show. The characters are people that we all knew at some point in our lives, but the bond that they share is not something that we can all say that we have. If you are searching for 30 minutes of campy fun, and a chance to look back on your adolescence then this is the show for you. So I would say this show is meant for everyone of every age dont just not watch it because its disney because thats what i almost did.
  • This Show is the best show i have ever seen. I like it because everyone could relate to it. Boy Meets World is by far the personal favorite.

This remarkable show is the best i have ever seen. It is about how Cory Mathews deals with life. He is trying to overcome the fear that he is growing up with his best friend Shawn Hunter and his Girlfriend Topanga. These three friends are with each other threw thick and thin. The cool guy a.k.a Shawn gets into so much trouble that once cory had to step in to save the life of his beloved best friend. In one episode they go into the exciting world of College they can not be excited but when they get there it not what they had hoped it was. Cory got used to it,and Shawn got so used to it he gets himself a girlfriend. Cory and Topanga get married with no hope of tommorow. This show is the best, I think there should be more viewers.
  • A boy grows up learning the facts of life with his family and best buds.

This show is one of the best shows ever made in the 90s. This show has ever aspect of life that a teenager needs to know and along with it has pure hilarity. The sarcastic comments and tricks that the two main boys, Cory, and Shawn never get old. The comedy, drama, and romance of this show is awesome. I think that this is a show that everyone can relate to. Its a must watch family show that can help you and give you a good laugh. This show should be brought back. I think this is a great show. Awesome Show!
  • One of the best sitcoms of the last 2 decades. Funny, Heart-Warming, and without question one of the best sitcoms I have ever watched.

This show lasted 7 seasons. It evolved from a child oriented show about elementary school to a high-school based dramady for pre-teens to a college based show for the entire family. There are classic episodes that range from down right laugh out loud funny to honest to god heart-warming. Shawn's father dieing, Corey's little brother in the ICU, and the divorce of Topanga's parents are all prime examples of try-jerking moments. One of the best things about this show is I truely believe it gets better with every season. Some shows border heavily on reality, but that is one of the great things about this show. If you have never seen it, with the WGA strike in full swing, this is a great option.
  • Boy meets world is one of my favorite shows.

Boy meets world is one of my favorite shows. Ben Savage who plays Cory Matthews is my favorite character on the show. I like everybody on the show I think they are all cool. My favorite epoisode on the show was when shawn dreamt that they had detation and they had to stay after class but there is a killer at the school and they all thought that Mr feeny was tring to teach them a lesson but it was not mr feeny because they figure out that he is dead and everyone dies except for cory topanga and shawn but they figure out that it was shawn who was a killer and he killed everyone because he wanted topanga and cory to be toghter and then he finally wakes up and it was the end of detation and shawn gives a speech to cory and topanga saying that they really need to be together and that it is hurting everyone and thats the end of that epoisode.
  • This is My Personal Favorite. Nothing Beats it.

I Grew up watching this show and have loved it my whole life. I wanted to just say to everybody that this will make you laugh, make you cry, and also make you appreciate life just a little bit more than you had before. My Favorite thing about this show is the fact that I have learned o much from the morals of the stories, the character developments, and the just the pure love that everybody has for each other, its jut an amazing feature to the show that most other sitcoms have ever had. I Love you Boy Meets World. BMW Fan 4 Life.
  • Wow, how I miss this show!

If you grew up in the '90s and never heard of this show, you must have spent your life in a cave. How I remember waiting each week to see the new adventures that Cory, Shawn, Eric, Topanga, and the rest of the gang would come up with. I think that Boy Meets World just might be the first show that I ever really watched. I mean, other than Barney - one that I actually followed the storyline of and discovered new things about the characters every week. The fun thing? The show has some very lighthearted, carefree episodes, and some get into really serious issues. Nice mix. I also loved to watch the new advice that Mr. Feeney will dole out each week. They need to bring this back for a reunion!!
  • Oh, how I miss it!

This show was unbelievable. The fact that it remained on air for as long as it did, and it never once became stale or boring is amazing. The show also managed to introduce new characters and follow the original characters throughout the different stages in life with ease. It never seemed forced and it was always touching and fun to watch. I grew up watching this show and even now can watch it and still appreciate it for how good it is. To me, the show only got better with age, and it is a shame that it isn't still on the air.
  • Had to get to this summary one of these days and I grew up on this show and I love this show. I even try to catch the re-runs on the disney channel.LOL

Yup this is a classic teenage show about everything you can think of if you went through it Cory and Topenga went through it and there was never a time where I didn't like a show or got tired of seeing this show. I made sure I watched every episode and I was happy to see them grow with the show and stay together as a cast because not many cast last very long. I didn't like that it ended because Cory and Topenga was pregant I think that was the last episode I saw and I like the cast add-ons from highschool to college that the show added so in all I will miss this show and it will always be a personal favorite of mines. If I can find the dvds I will get them all.
  • I miss the show!

This show was awesome and it still is my all time favorite. I wish they never cancelled it. It was a lot more real then the shows Disney and ABC put on now. It showed real life lessons... you rarely find that on TV shows lately. I think the show could of gone a lot longer then it did. When me and my friends watched the last episode we were pretty much crying. We thought it would of been a cool idea to make a new series where they show Corey and Topanga's life in NYC... that would of been so cool!
  • Show covers important life lessons and situations in a comedic manner.

Fantastic show. I remeber watching this show when I was 10 years old, and I still love it when the re runs come on today at age 19. I love how the show spanned over the years from adolence to young adult hood. It is great how the situations change as the charaters het older. When the characters were younger their biggest concerns were their grades and who they had a crush on. As the characters got older their concerns shifted to getting into college and their relationships, and as the characters entered adulthood they were concerned with holding a job, marriage and sex. This show covered realistic issues with a comedic nature. I grew up with this show and I highly recomment it to children and adults alike.
  • Classic.

I think that most everyone has seen Boy Meets World. Now of days, you can find Boy Meets World coming on practically everyday. I loved this show, I watched it so much, I think I have probably seen every show at least twice. This is one of those shows that everyone knows about. You got to see these characters frown from awkward teens until college graduates. I presonally loved how they created each characters story line throughtout the whole show, I could not have thought of a better way to do it. Corey, Topanga, Shawn and Erick were always into something and this show taught some important life lessons that I still carry with me today.
  • Best show ever!

This is an amazing show with great actors... this is a show that you'll remember for years... im waiting for the DVDs to come on so come on ABC you can do it. Best show ever!

And b/c i need at least 100 words let me express how great it really is Boy meets world is great
    I love Boy meets world
    You dah man Boy meets world
    You can do it Boy meets world
    Amen....
    Your great...
    Come on ABC and Disney work something out dont make fans wait, dont worry about the money I work at best buy ill make people buy it i my self will buy every Season!
  • The story of COry Matthews growing up in Philedelphia

This show is about Cory Matthews and his friends Shawn and Topanga as they face the world together. I like the college years the best. During that time, Cory and Topanag get married, Cory's brother, Eric, finds a best friend named Jack, who is actually Shawn's long lost half brother (That part kinda makes it sound like a soap opera.....), Shawn falls in love with a girl named Angela, and Jack and Eric fight over their roommate, Rachel. Rachel makes me mad. I'd be a happy camper if they just left her out of the show all together. And Amy, too.
  • I love this show miss it on friday nights

this was one of my favorite tvshows during my childhood on the abc tgif line upvery romantic good friendshipsParents and good guststars Mattew larewce didn't spell his name rightEric was amazzingcory funny
    tapaga best felemele
    Angela and sean one of the nice couples
    Rachel funny nice great cheerdeader
    fred savage great big brother
    I miss the show Morgan was good older mrfeeny hehe funny alyn and amy sometimes good Parents
    Johnan turner Elie
    good actor Everyone was good itwas a very good show
    great cast
    saw some of there stuff Danelle fisher
    guest star on one of my childhood favorites full house
    will was in the mighty ducks movies Good
  • One of the best shows of mu childhood!

I used to absoloutly love this show! I still do but its not on where I live anymore *sobs*. I remember watching it with my brother, and even my dad liked it! It was so so so funny and it got better every season!! My definite favourite charactor was Eric. He was hilarious! I also liked Topanga. Cory was sooo cute in the first season, but then he reaaallllyyy grew! And he is still cute even though he grew. He became even funnier! I miss this show so so so much and I really wish they could bring it back. It twas great!! My personal favourite! :]
  • This is a great show!

Boy Meets World is one of my favorite shows! The main character's name is Cory Matthews. He is a curly - haired, self- conscious boy. Cory Matthew's best friend is a boy named Shawn Hunter. Shawn is a rebel who often needs Cory's advice to help him through his problems. Cory also has a brother named Eric Matthews. Eric is a boy who always has a date. But Eric is not very smart. Throughout the whole show, Cory has an on and off relationship with a girl named Topanga Lawrence. Topanga is a smart, confident person. Cory's parents' names are Amy and Alan Matthews. They always help Cory through his problems. All these characters come together to make a fantastic TV show!
  • Good Morals with silliness mixed in.

This show is one of my favorites. I think the writing was always strong and most of the episodes were quite funny. All of the characters had their own quirks and their relationships with each other were genuine and surreal. I miss the show quite a bit, it was definitely one of the better 90's sitcoms. I just started watching it again recently and I have now added this show to my favorites. Hopefully they will put all of the seasons on DVD eventually so I can enjoy this show for a little while longer. It had good morals but did not really throw it in the faces of their audience very often which makes it special for a young kids to young adults show.
  • This is such a good show!

This show is a fuuny, cute, apporpiate, and mature show. I love it so much!! Cory, Eric, Shawn, Topanga...all are so funny. Though I loved this show throughout all seven wonderful seasons, I thought it was better and funnier in the later seasons. When they went off to college and Angela, Rachel, and Jack joined the cast. Everyone had this chemistry on set that ade the show so enjoyable. it was a good luagh here and there, but it also taught valuable lessons: alwyas count on your friends and family. I also njoyes the ongoing romance between Cory and Topanga. Even though they broke up several times, they never REALLY broke up. I love this show and even thought there are not any new episodes I still enjoy watching it!
  • This is such a good show!

• One of if not my favorite shows.

Cory was always a little slow when it came to the real world. Hence the name Boy Meets World. His best bud Shawn was always there for him though. Later on he started dating Topanga and Shawn seemed to get ahead with the world while Cory was with Topanga and falling behind. The later season's are funny as Eric is dumbfounded alot. Cory is really funny as he is looked as the married one or the engaged one. Angela, Rachel, and Jack were all brought in later and were in some funny storylines themselves. Season 4 was pretty good so was so was 6 and 7. All the others were great too but I liked 4, 6, and 7 the best.
  • A really good show for both teens and adults

Boy Meets World, in my opinion, is a good show for kids and adults. Unlike many sitcoms today, it portrays teenagers and adults in realistic ways and situations. Things don/t always go perfectly or happily, and the families undergo serious issues and change like divorce, alcohol, sexual abuse, and much more. There's also comedy, which is why I like to watch it. I don/t know why they put it on Disney Channel, though. I heard they blocked out three episodes for having alcohol related issues, but it shows episodes with some bad language and vandalism. Why did Disney buy the show? It doesn/t seem like an appropriate show for smaller children to be viewing.
  • Cory Mathews and his best friend Shawn.

Boy Meets World is about some friends just making their way. In the first season teacher mr.Feeneygets through to Cory. Topanga develops a crrush on Cory then Eric. With their dad a manager of a grocery store and stay at home mom Amy help Cory also. This show had many laughs when they went to High School. With Principal Feeney and brother Eric in the school it makes it hard on Cory. Students spread rumors about Cory and Topanga doing things that don't happen so cory goes along with them and Topanga feels sad. Cory then straitens them out. Cory also runs for president and so does Shawn, then they both drop out and Topanga runs for president. Then later in College Cory and Topanga get married and Shawn ges a new girlfriend and Eric Goes to College also and College teacher George feeney(As you may notice Mr.Feeney is in all 3 stages of their school.). Mr.Feeney is also The Mathews next door neighbor.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10