Boy Meets World

ABC (ended 2000)

IndianaMom

Boy Meets World Fan Reviews page 8 of 14

• I really like this show. Everyone of all ages can realate with all the charaters in the show. And the best part about the whole show is how that u saw the cast grow up right in front of your eyes. This show is Awesome.

I like this show so much because you can realate to the charaters so much. Like I honstley feel like I know them. The charaters are like the kind of people you would go and hang out with at any giving time of the day. The show is just so much fun. Like it always makes me laugh when I watch it. I mean how could it not make you laugh there is the most awesome cast ever and to tell you the truth when I see any of them like in a magizine I'll think of their names on the show becasue the protray their charaters so good it's almost hard to not think that their really not those people. Anyways this was and still is an awesome show and if you've never seen it I recomend you do!
  • Excellent!

"I love this show, one of my all time favorites.

It has always been one of my favorite shows. They talked about everything from a child's perspective to a teenager's perspective to an adult's perspective. The relationships and problems

That faced Cory and Topanga, Cory and Shawn, and the whole bunch face everyday teenagers today. It is completely understandable, and can always make you smile. I hope it continues to air on ABC and Disney Channel. It is an inspiration to children. Boy Meets World shows all of the hardships that children can have. From Shawn's parents splitting up to his dad dying. They show the progression to a wonderful relationship between Cory and Topanga. Some episodes can make you laugh and some can make you cry. It is like a Friends episode for children. It is a wonderful story of friendships, relationships, and life."

That hits the nail on the head. Perfect.

• good but....

its a good show but it jumps the shark A LOT>>>when their attending makeout parties in 7th grade...i mean come on...and yeah,.. and when cory and topanga get married in college?? come ON! but i guess it had to be then b/c they couldnt continue the show into the actors' 20's...lol. but...another thing-HORRIBLE TV WEDDING!!!!!!! one of the worst tv weddings! and do other ppl agree with me that the show makes the kids (cory shawn & topanga) grow up 2 fast??? well please comment and reply on this...but overall its a funny show and i watch it EVERY day!! by the way any news on season 4???
  • I love this show, one of my all time favorites.

• I will do anythign for you just to brign this show back! Even if the viewers have to pay liek on PPV or somethign please just bring this show back i absolutely love it!

Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back! Bring it Back!
  • Boy meets world... a comedic, dramatic, and creative telling of a 6th grader's growing up into adulthood...

First and foremost, this show is hilarious. There is slapstick humor (in the form of the main character's brother, Eric...), there is witty satire, and innocent jokes thrown around...

I grew up watching this show. It was a clean, funny show with morals, and lessons mixed in...

Basically, this show tells of a boy, Cory Matthews, and his development into adulthood. Starting with his 6th grade year, this show goes on to tell how he finds love, deals with high school, and college. It also deals with his friends, family, and teacher's lives. Each character is well developed and creative.... A very well put together show!!!

• The greatest show on earth when it comes to learning about life.

I started watching this show when I was 13 years old. At first, I liked it, but I didn't really understand it. I didn't exactly know how to pay attention to the message. Then I grew up and I realized that this show covers a lot of things people need to know in an adolescent life.
    Cory Matthews lives with his mom (Amy), his dad (Allen), his little sister (Morgan), and his older brother (Eric). He's best friends with Shawn Hunter. Shawn lived with his mom and dad for a while. Then, his mom ran away from them. His dad kept chasing after her to win her back, and Shawn had to stay with either the Matthews or Mr. Turner, one of the high school teachers. He feels like a guest everywhere he goes, and what he really needs is his dad.
    Topanga Lawrence is the elementary school female genius. Cory and Shawn teased her for being a nerd. What Cory doesn't recognize are his true feelings for her. It takes a little growing up for him to realize them. The couple go through a lot together, including break-ups, make-ups, and MARRIAGE!
    It's amazing to watch Cory and his friends and family grow up in this episode. And you can learn so much from this show. I love it. I realiy love this show
  • Very Funny Show!!

Boy Meets World is a very, very funny show. About this boy, (Cory Matthews) who is learning life as he progresses in age. His girlfriend,(Topanga) is smart and helps him along the way as well as his best friend, Shawn. Also, all three of there teachers, Feeny, follows them from Elementary, JR, High and even College, lives next door to the Matthews. It is edu., fuuny, drama show packed into one half-hour show. This is a show I will always give a "10" on because of it's content. I believe that the show ended, althrough I started to watch the reruns after the show had ended. On: Disney Channel and ABC Family.
  • good

i think when i used to watch this show that i loved it becaused i thought that all of the male characters were cute in there own little ways. it also teached me alot such as manners and what not to do in the situations such as alchol and drugs to say no. It also had teached be alot about love and romance and what to do and what not to. such as corey and dapanga's affection for another. their love for eachother in the show was forever and not just some crush that you got over and it also teachs you the road bumps in a relationship. i think that the show should come back.
  • I miss this show!

Boy Meets World was and will always be one of the most funniest shows. I grew up watching this show and I still laugh at the re-runs of the episodes. This is a clean show and it is a great way to spend time with a friend or with a family member. If that friend or family member likes good humor.

They do have serious episode and the episodes each get a little more serious and a little more dramatic as the characters grow up and get older, but that is apart of life isn't?

I will be collecting the season as they come out. That's for sure.
  • BEST SHOW EVER

i grew up having to spend all my friday nights at my grand mothers house becasue my parent always had to be out of town on saturdays... so they would drop me off every friday night at about 6 o clock at night and i would sit there with my grand mother and watch jeopardy then wheel of fortune then she would leave and go cut me an apple and i would sit ther for 2 hours watch the best shows of my life.... the best of which was boy meets world. this show was exacally like life. the acting maybe wasnt the best but it is the only show that i can think of that accuratly depicts life...
  • An excellant show.

Boy Meets World was a great show I watched growing up. It was about Cory Matthews, and his journey from grade school to high school and beyond. His best friends Shawn and Tapanga helped him out along the way. Cory was my favorite character, but I also liked Shawn. I was very happy when he ended up marrying Tapanga. Without that, I would've given this show a lower score. Most of the episodes are very well written, the cast was great, and they faced many problems which kids faced. Overall, I give Boy Meets World a 9.5 out of 10.
  • PERFECT!!!!

I\'m 12 and I have been watching this show on Family channel for about a year and I just love this show. I wish that i liveed(welltechnacly the show is olny a few moths older then me) during the show. it has taught me some of lifes greatest lessons. My fave episode was the last one and i actually cry and it takes alot of sad things to make me cry. I beg you to watch as Cory Topanga Shawn and many others as they grow up by lessons from their tacher Mr. Feeney! Well done BMW! Class is dismissed!
  • I grew up on this show

I grew up on this show orignally on TGIF it was really nice getting to see the kids all grow up with me I now buy the dvd seasons as they come out and I find myself woundering if I was ever really that young .... if your looking for a good clean family comedy kind of show to watch then this is for you I hope you enjoy it as much as I did
  • The life of Corey Matthews.

Boy Meets World is really a show that i think everyone can relate to. I've been watching since i was 6 and it was on the T G I F lineup. Now, unfortunately, its only on ABC family and only on at 2 o clock, but i still strive to watch as much of it as i can. Boy Meets World has epically great and fantastic actors and actresses and some episodes even have moral values! Mr Feeny (blanking on his name) And Will Fridel (who plays Eric Matthews) are especially funny. I love the episodes when Corey and Topanga are young, probably 6th or 7th grade, and just realizing they like eachother.

Boy Meets World=Great Show. What else can i say?
  • A show about friends, family, and growing up (Contains Spoilers)

Boy Meets World is about Cory Matthews, a young man meeting the world one day at a time. Cory comes from a middle-class family that consists of his stay-at-home mom Amy, his grocery store manger dad Alan who later owns a wilderness store, his wise-cracking little sister Morgan, his older good-hearted brother Eric, and later on his baby brother, Josh. Also among Cory's circle of friends are his very smart girlfriend Topanga Lawrence who becomes his wife, his very cool best friend Shawn Hunter, and later on Shawn's easy-going girlfriend Angela, Shawn's wealthy half-brother Jack, and nice girl Racheal become his other friends and family. Also involved in Cory's life is his teacher George Feeny, who is Eric's mentor and whose been Cory's teacher for years, living next door to Cory and constantly giving advice.
    The show is funny, influential, and great.
  • A show that you grow up with and deal with the same problems they have.

This show is another one of my most favorite sitcoms of all time next to the Wonder Years. I am the same age as Cory and as he was growing up with all the problems of life, I was too. Another thing I loved about this show was Topanga. All I have to say is yum. Anyways this this show demonstrated how strong friendship and families are. I never had a friendship last as long as Cory and Shawn but hopefully I would. The show also summed up rather nicely because in the final episode Cory actually meets the world.
  • This show has taught me alot!

This show was one of my favorite growing up and its very funny and yet serioussly. the show teaches you alot like your friends are always there for you and other good information so you never lose the ones you love. personolly i don't think they should bring it back but they could it doesn't really matter to me.my favorite episode was when Eric tries to get revenge on tapanga (hope i spelled that right0 it was sooooooo funny! so that was my review for the show and i hope you enjoyed it and watch the show. Its wonderful
  • This show taught me, like so many others, what my parents couldn\'t.

This show taught me, like so many others, what my parents couldn\'t. I learned more from Mr. Feeney than anyone else in my life. I grew up with this show, I had my first broken heart and recovered from that with this show, and I celebrated the successes of my young life with it. It was truly a great and relevant show that I hope will last in reruns like The Andy Griffith Show has.
  • One of my favs

This show was good in the sense that it showed problems that most normal young men face, but are afraid to openly discuss because those problems are taboo. I love how Cory and Eric Matthews were honest and open about whatever it was they were going through, and how it was usually Mr. Feeny, their old and wise next-door neighbor, who provided advice to get them through. Cory and Eric faced a lot for men their ages, but they were always able to overcome the many trials they faced. I particularly love the later seasons when Cory and Eric were in college. The series took a more dramatic turn then, but it was for the better, because the series seemed more real than when it first started. The more dramatic storylines - Cory having problems with on-and-off girlfriend Topanga, Shawn and Jack\'s father dying, Cory physically assaulting one of his college professors, Morgan feeling left out of the family because she was the only girl - gave the show more depth. This show was one that a lot of young men like myself could relate to because it was so realistic.
  • This show is the greatest show ever. Hands Down. This show has taught me so much about life. I will never have a show that will describe my life as good as this show.

This show is my favorite show in the entirety of my life. I have learned so much from this show and can see my life in it. I am not talking about it represents me in one episode either. This is the real deal. It shows a boy's life and is pretty accurate at doing it. When I was little, I always wanted to be like Cory. Now alot of my life has been like his and its not like I am a psycho-path and am doing it on purpose. Life really can happen (and alot of the times does) like this show says. I will always miss this show.
  • Great TV series

I did not know what the show is exactly about, the only thing I can tell you is that is a very funny series, that you shouldn't miss, because it is funny, it is great, and is completely idiot, I have not been able to watch the newest episodes of the series, since Cory and Topanga get married, because they stop airing them, but still I think that many of the episodes are very good, and I´ll like to watch them all over again, because this show is truly great.
  • Great TV series

• A great show.

I LOVE this show I think its hilarious. I like Cory he always tries to do the right thing but no matter what he does it is wrong. I like the final season the most I thought it was great. I like Cory when he was older more then when he was younger but he was good when he was younger.
  • This show was about a boy who was falling in love and trying to grow up at the same time

This show was about a boy who was falling in love with his neighbor girlfriend and at the same time hanging out with his friends and having a hard time with every thing that a normal teenager goes through but he was lucky to have his parents and teachers who he could talk with and be there for him and his friends very lucky boy
  • Always watched in the afternoon.

This show was good. I wish is was still running. Now, you only see this in the middle of the night which is totally pointless. It always revolved around the main characters in one way or another. The show had topics about real life. The show is about Cory, Shawn Topanga, Eric and other people. It made me laugh, it sometimes had pressure packed moments. Most of all, I think that this show was very enjoyable one.
  • Growing up is an adventure for Corey Matthews as he goes through everything from pimples to marriage growing up before our eyes.

I still have no idea why I like this show. I grew up with it. Maybe not like I did with Mr. Rogers, but I was a young teen when I started watching it and I found it comforting. None of Corey's problems were all THAT threatening but it wasn't "Leave it to Beaver" either. He was always relateable. The best part of this show was always the characters surrounding Corey. His best friend, his best girl, his hilarious older brother, loving parents, and of course the terrific principal next door. I mean who doesn't have a principal next door? I know I do... no I'm not kidding I actually live next door to a high school principal. By the way no I didn't forget Corey's little sister... but I bet you did :)
  • This show is based around the life of Corey Mathews. It shows his relationships with friends, his girlfriend and family.

I loved this show, i wish they would bring it back! I could watch it all the time and never get sick of it. It was humorous and based around typical teen problems, like just simply fitting in. it gives you a different perspective and way of looking at certain things. Boy meets world defintely brought a great approach to different topics. For instance, the friendship between corey and shawn. You very rarley see guys showing that kind of friendship. There they are, 2 friends, from completely different backgrounds and they still manga a strong friendship. It gave hope to a lot of people.
  • If there is anyone who has ever NOT seen an episode of Boy Meets World, I demand you get with the program. [No pun intended.]

I seriously cannot say enough good things about this show. I don't believe there is anything that I dislike about Boy Meets World. Well, except that I didn't understand the transitions for Eric and Shawn. Per example: Shawn Hunter started out being an adorable idiot with no interest in girls. Eric Matthews started out being an adorable fairly intelligent high-school student only interested in girls. Shawn gets to high school, and starts getting hot, smart, and more girls than he can shake his hair at. Eric gets out of high school and starts getting hot, dumb, and suddenly his obsession with women kind of diminishes to where it's not the only thing on his mind anymore. ...Well, there's not really anything on his mind around 4th season on up.

I'm not complaining! It was nice to see Shawn grow up. And Eric's the comic relief. I get it. I hated Rachel, however.

For Christmas two years ago, I was given the gift of seasons one and two. It took what felt like FOREVER for season three to be released. And about a year later.. still no season four!! Come on people. You've been hiding these boxsets from me for way too long. January tenth release date? YOU LIARS.

I'm a little bitter, but it's only because I loved the first three seasons, but it didn't start becoming an obsession until about mid-season four. And they're depriving me. I have to watch reruns on ABC Family!!

Regardless, this is probably my favorite show of all time.
  • This show ROCKZ

I love this show and try to stay up and watch it at 2:00 AM every night. I love how in love Cory and Topanga are every since they met. They make the show worth watching. And it just got better when Shawn finally got a PERMANENT girlfriend, Angela. It was already good, but it got better after shawn stopped being a well pretty-much man ho.
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12