Boy Meets World

ABC (ended 2000)

IndianaMom

Boy Meets World Fan Reviews (419)

• Boy Meets World

One of the most underrated sitcoms of the 90s or of all time for that matter. Yes Boy Meets World had it's fans but it deserved so much more. Where's the Emmy, I'm wondered. Where is the critics saying how good this show was. The facts are that this show was always an underdog, but now the show is over, and hardly runs on syndication anymore.

Boy Meets World has had so many hardships, like not being fully recognized, hardly any syndication, and the DVDs are even left on a halt, because of the distributor. I've noticed that things have been working out lately, but like I said before, this show really did deserve so much more.

It honestly had the perfect balance of comedy and drama, and yes it had some "after school special" type episodes, but that was what this show dealt with. Life in general, and I can't believe that no one realized what a gem this show really was with great story lines, intense drama, hilarious situations and intriguing characters. It's a crying shame, really.