Boy Meets World

Santa's Little Helper

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Dec 10, 1993 on ABC

• santa has a heart attack while morgan is on his lap - meanwhile cory tries to give shawn a present

shawns family is in a bad financial situation this christmastime, and cory feels bad that shawn wont be getting any gifts. so cory gives shawn one of HIS gifts from under the christmas tree. shawn gets mad at cory for trying to help, but they make up in the end. meanwhile, morgan thinks its her fault when santa has a heart attack and is rushed away when she is on his lap. this episode is ok, but not the greatest christmas episode
  • Christmas with the Matthews!

Shawn's dad is laid off, so Shawn won't have much of a Christmas. Cory feels bad and tries to give him a gift. Shawn gets upset and refuses it. Then Cory helps Shawn by paying Minkus the five dollars that all the students must pay for Mr. Feeny's gift. Later, Shawn realizes that Cory was trying to be a good friend. Morgan thinks that she killed Santa!

I have to be honest. I am writing this from what I've read because I haven't seen this episode in a long time. I do remember it and I really did enjoy it! Christmas is my favorite holiday and I enjoyed the spirit of giving in this episode. Jesus Christ is the true reason for Christmas though. I will give this a 9.5 out of 10!
  • Absolutely Hysterical and Touching

The episode is very touching. When Cory finds out that Shawn's dad has lost his job, he tries to give him one of his Christmas gifts, only to have it thrown back in his face when Shawn doesn't want charity. Cory learns about humility, the true spirit of giving, and best of all, friendship.

However, what really makes this episode is Morgan thinking she killed Santa Claus. It cuts the other story well and is laugh-out-loud funny. Amy walks in the house and tells Alan that "Morgan thinks she killed Santa Claus." Not even her parents can keep a straight face. It only gets better when Eric comes downstairs and reports Morgan is locked in the bathroom singing, "On the first day of Christmas, I murdered Santa Claus..."

Traumatic, probably. Funny, definately!
  • friendship at christmas

shawn and cory have a fight at christmas time when shawn's dad loses his job, thus he might not have many christmas presents, and cory takes pity and decides to give him one of his. but at the end their friendship is restored.

morgan thinks she gave a santa claus at the mall a heart attack and an elf calls her a "Demon Child" because of it {i thought elves had manners?}

a decent episode, the main plot was good plot and humor and some of the sub plot was also really funny. My overall grade is a very easy A+
  • Great Christmas Episode!

Santa's Little Helper is a really good episode. It is one of my favorites. It is the 10th episode. This episode is about Chet. Shawn's father, loses his job, and Cory vows that Shawn will have a Christmas gift this year. Morgan is also traumatized when a shopping mall Santa suffers a heart attack as she gets on his lap. It was nice to see that Morgan has a big part in this episode, unlike others. I really enjoyed this funny and exciting holiday episode. I can't wait until Christmas to see this episode again. It was really good! A must-see episode!!