Boy Meets World

Security Guy

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Apr 04, 1997 on ABC

• Ok. I hardly, like 3 times a year watch this show... but.....

2.5
    Ok. I hardly watch this show. I would say 3 times a year, but as I saw this episode. It was horrible. I just dont get. It was truely horrible.

Now see sean gets fired from his dad, as he trys the SAT's. but while this, he becomes a security gaurd.

At the end he gets 1120 on his SAT's and his dad, and mom, gives him his job back, oh, yes, he lost his job because he rented a five thousadn doller bear. So he gets his job back, and he quits his security job, which he was only doing for the dog.

So please, this was truely horrible. I will proabably never watch this show again.
  • perfect

I liked: Eric and the bear at the beginning, Eric saying that he is going to pass on all his dad has taught him to his own kids, Eric's final line of the episode about Feeny calling him smart is "worth 1000 SAT points", Eric doing better on the SAT the second time around, Cory and Topanga trying to help Shawn get ready for the SAT, Feeny mentioning it would be cake, and then later Shawn is actually eating a piece of cake, amongst other things.

This episode is great in terms of humor and drama. Really liked it. Definitely recommend to any fans of this show. A+ episode, no doubt.
  • I love it!

When Eric goes too far at work, Alan has to fire him. Eric is mad at Amy instead of Alan though. He gets a job as a security guard. Tough love makes Eric take the SATs and he gets a good score! Cory and Topanga are trying to convince Shawn to take Mr. Feeny's SAT prep course. They all pass the SATs!

This was a great episode! I liked the end where Eric and Mr. Feeny are talking! The parts with Shawn were really funny! This was a great episode and it gets a 9.5 out of 10 from me!
  • Turning point for eric and shawn

I like this episode a whole lot. Eric is confused when he is fired from his job, and take refuge as a security guard. He learns from his partner that sometimes in life you have to try new things no matter how hard or how much work you will have to do. It inspires eric to retake his sat\'s. Also at the same time shawn starts to think about college, and is even convinced to take an sat prep course. I also enjoyed how Feeny even went along with cory and topangas lie that the clas was fun and also included cake. In the first few seasons Mr. Feeny only seemed to offer advice as a teacher, but as the show progressed he became more of a mentor and lastly a friend. this show is a prime example why Boy meets world rocks.