Boy Meets World

Seven the Hard Way (2)

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Feb 11, 2000 on ABC

• Love this Episode

It starts out with friends playing harmless pranks on each other which goes badly wrong when Shawn and Cory have Rachel's Poster of her Nude Blown Up which she sees and Cries

When I watched this episode i was like is this the end are they gonna move on from this.

Cory and Shawn Stop being friends

Cory and Topanga begin Fighting

Shawn and Angela Begin Fighting

and Everyone is devastated and don't know what to do.

What i love about this episode Eric even though he is downright weird was trying to be the peacemaker it touched me how everybody was Emotional in this episode and didn't even speak to each other in 7rs.

in the flashback everyone is Successful but Unhappy and Eric Changes his name to Plays with Squirrels

I was watching it today it almost put me in tears seeing the characters like that it broke my heart to see them like that Thank god Eric and Mr. Feeny were able to save the day.

One Quote in Erics Book Touched me Lose one Friend Lose Another Friend Lose yourself

I was like wow i was surprised this wasn't the Series Finale it was touching,Funny and Teaches you even losing friends you lose yourself as well