Boy Meets World

She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Jan 14, 1994 on ABC

• Topanga likes Eric

In this episode, Topanga falls in love with Eric when he visits Cory's class as a guest speaker. Cory and Shawn think Topanga likes Cory when they find "Mrs. Matthews" with hearts drawn in her binder. But when they find "Mrs. Eric Matthews" they realize that it's Eric she's after.
  • Topanga likes Eric!

Eric comes to talk to Cory's class about high school. Topanga develops a crush on Eric. Minkus says he's in love with Topanga. Everyone thinks Cory is jealous of Eric. Eric has to talk to Topanga explaining that they can't be in a relationship.

I loved this episode! My favorite part was when Shawn put salt and pudding in Minkus's hamburger. Then Minkus comes back and pretends to switch them and then Shawn switches them for real and takes a bite! That was hilarious! Topanga seems really weird in this episode, but I think Eric let her down okay. I did feel sorry for her though. Overall, I loved this episode and I give it a 10!
  • topanga likes eric

what's a high school student to do when a young kid in middle school gets a crush on them? that is the case for eric in this episode when he visits mr. feeny's class to tell them about high school life, and topanga gets a crush on him.

i liked the innocence of this episode, how someone younger then someone else would like that person who is older. i don't know why but thought that was very clever. My overall grade for this episode is an A+, very funny, very good plot, and i really dug the whole thing. Great!