Boy Meets World

She's Having My Baby Back Ribs

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Mar 03, 2000 on ABC

A good episode of Boy Meets World tonight, something that started out as humorous as Eric & Topanga dieting to everyone thinking that Topanga was pregnant, it was hilarious all the way through, especially Eric. The way he subtly was brutally honest to Topanga was absolutely hilarious.

This episode didn't look to promising from the start, Eric & Topanga dieting? People I thought weren't fat are dieting? I thought this to myself but as the episode unfolded, it really did all come together. This episode had to do with body image and self esteem issues, and how unfair the media can be. You think you're fat because you don't look like a model. Very common in today's world and I'm glad BMW addressed that issue.

A lot of serious moments for Topanga here. Her finding out that she can't fit in to Cory's jeans to Angela telling her what everyone thought. This probably had an impact on Danielle Fishel which is why these story lines aren't done often, but it wrapped up beautifully.

Topanga reveals she isn't pregnant, and stops dieting, the episode ends with Cory & Topanga "practicing" on how to make a baby. Great episode overall.