Boy Meets World

Sister Theresa

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Nov 25, 1994 on ABC

• A great episode!

A girl, T.K. or Theresa, gets a crush on Cory. She becomes a bit obsessive so Cory breaks things off with her. It turns out to be Harley’s sister! Cory is forced to take her out on a date. T.K. tells Cory about a time when she went to a baseball game. It was for her birthday and her father took her. Unfortunately, he met a woman and took off leaving T.K. alone. Harley or Harvey, as that is his real name, had to come and get her. She really looks up to him. She tries to be a nicer person after meeting Cory.

This was a great episode! I really like Harley, especially now! He seems deeper than what he appears to be. It was a funny, warm episode that deserves a 10!
  • This episode is a really great.

Cory learns the power of politness from his mother, and begins to be polite and curtious to everyone in school. this causes him to catch the eye of T.K., a tough yet beautiful girl in his grade. they talk on the phone and go on a few dates and T.K. becomes infattuated with cory. She sends flowers, a candy clown, and some sirloin steaks. Cory is frightened and decides to end things with T.K. until he learns the K in T.K. is for Kiner as in Harley. The rest of the episode is very funny, and I think this is one of the gems of the second season. on a side note, I've been watching these earlier seasons and the episodes are much better to me now. I found a lot of quality episodes in season 1 and 2.
  • Corey's politeness ends up wooing a girl who ends up being the school bully's little sister. As expected, hilarity ensues.

I ran into this episode the other day when I realized the episodes were being aired again (at actual accessible times). This is definitely one of my favorite episodes, since not only does it develop Harley, the blatant school bully, but it puts Corey in an awkward dating situation before the episodes in which Topanga was put up into the spotlight.

What especially made the episode for me was Harvey's sister, TK, who not only has quite an interesting back story, but is also downright hilarious through her various over the top acts in trying to show her affection for Corey. I would have liked to see more episodes with her in them. Either that, or more episodes like this that pitted Corey in these strange dating situations. Seeing the series as a whole now, I think they moved into Topanga and Corey's relationship a little too soon, which they actually end up mocking in later episodes.
  • a pretty clever episode - i liked it

cory begins to go out with TK, a girl who is being overly nice to him all of a sudden. she sends him flowers and presents (including meat hahaha :)) in the mail and they go out on a date. TK turns out to be Theresa Kiener, harleys younger sister. it turns out also that tk doesnt really have anybody who cares about her except harley

and to think it all started with cory trying to be polite for a day...