Boy Meets World

Sister Theresa

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Nov 25, 1994 on ABC

• Corey's politeness ends up wooing a girl who ends up being the school bully's little sister. As expected, hilarity ensues.

I ran into this episode the other day when I realized the episodes were being aired again (at actual accessible times). This is definitely one of my favorite episodes, since not only does it develop Harley, the blatant school bully, but it puts Corey in an awkward dating situation before the episodes in which Topanga was put up into the spotlight.

What especially made the episode for me was Harvey's sister, TK, who not only has quite an interesting back story, but is also downright hilarious through her various over the top acts in trying to show her affection for Corey. I would have liked to see more episodes with her in them. Either that, or more episodes like this that pitted Corey in these strange dating situations. Seeing the series as a whole now, I think they moved into Topanga and Corey's relationship a little too soon, which they actually end up mocking in later episodes.