Boy Meets World

Sixteen Candles and 400-lb. Men

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Nov 15, 1996 on ABC

• possibly my least favorite of the series

5.5
    frankie wants his dad to talk to him and love him the way he does his brother, herman. cory tries to help him do this by giving him wrestling tips. frankie needs cory's help on the sidelines of an important match, but cory promised to go to topanga's sweet 16 party. what will cory do?

this episode bores me. a lot of the jokes/references to wrestling are lost on me, because i don't like wrestling. so it bores me. all the wrestling scenes, while maybe fun to watch, bore me a little. and the episode as a whole isn't very funny. Grade- a C-ish
  • amazing episode

this episode is so amazing because the flinstone thing with the wrestling match and the party is hilarious and laugh-out-loud funny. but there are also some nice, memorable moments in this episode too (like the dance on the wrestling ring). everytime i watch this episode, cory and shawn make me laugh. its definitely worth watching when you can...
  • One of the best half-hours in TV history

I don't know what it is about this episode, but it always seems somewhat magical to me.

This episode is very funny. It is by far the best of the Frankie episodes. The references to the Flintstones are hilarious and fit the episode perfectly.

But it's not the humor alone that makes this episode so great. The romance of this episode is so sweet. The final dance is a great scene.

This is also a special episode for wrestling fans. Several famous wrestlers make appearances including Jake the Snake and Vader.

I highly recommend that you watch this episode if you get a chance.