Boy Meets World

The Beard

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Dec 09, 1994 on ABC

• I was kind of confused by this episode.

Overall, I thought the episode was funny, so I rated it above average. It had some good lines, and it really showed the confusion that kids growing up can often have about the opposite sex. So overall, pretty decent episode.

Things that confused me. I really didn't understand why Amy got so mad at Alan for buying the van that she said she wanted. I guess I fall under that guy catagory that they were making fun of for not understanding women, but it didn't make much sense to me that she says she wans it, then gets mad at him for buying it. The only reason I could see for her to do that is just the joke of "how men just don't understand women". Other than that, the only reason I can see to have that story in there was for when Cory asked for relationship help, he can't get it from his dad since his dad is having problems at the time. If the whole story was made around just that one scene, the story was really weak.

Next, I didn't why Linda got so mad at Cory. Well, I can understand the beginnig anger, but later on, when he confesses to Shawn how he really felt about her, and how Shawn forced him to date her to keep her on hold, I would think that her anger would move to him and she would be kind of forgiving to Cory. But what do I know.

Other than some confusion when you look to hard at a story or reactions, the episode was enjoyable and funny.