Boy Meets World

The Beard

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Dec 09, 1994 on ABC

• Another great episode!

Shawn likes two girls who both like him back! He doesn't know which one to choose so he tells Cory to "babysit" one of them while he goes out with the other one. Cory ends up liking the girl, Linda. Shawn and Stacy, the other girl, break up so Shawn now wants to go out with Linda. Well, Linda now likes Cory. Cory sees Stacy and tries to convince her to go back with Shawn. Linda and Stacy both think that Cory likes them both and then Shawn comes. That's when things go out of hand! Linda and Stacy both end up hating Cory and Shawn because Cory and Shawn act like jerks! Amy and Alan have trouble when Alan buys Amy a car without telling her!

This was a great episode! It's true what Linda said, "You treat us like objects, but we're people too you know!" I really agree with that statement! What Cory and Shawn did was wrong and they got the consequences! This episode gets a 10!