Boy Meets World

The Eskimo

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Jan 16, 1998 on ABC

• The Eskimo

What I Liked- Feeny noticing Shawn in the crowd at the end of the episode with a sign saying "Hey Feeny- Nothing's Impossible!", Shawn saying "Thanks a lot Topanga!" before the commercial break, when she obviously had nothing to do with anything, the Jamaican song "We are warm and you are cold", Cory saying "You yelled at me, but I'm Topanga", amongst other things.

Really good episode. Some of it was serious and there was a lot of funny parts to even it out. A+ episode, as usual
  • This episode was a great super bowl special. Mr. Feeny was afinally showing his anger after all the years of Cory and Shawn making him mad.

After Mr. Feeny get pushed to much he asks shawn to get Super bowl tickets and cory to help get ideas and topanga was not allowed to help. so shawn ends up in a contest and to win the tickets he has to stay on top of a bill board in freezing weaher and ends up coming in second to an eskimo and realizes some always beats him out so they go back to mr. feenyand he said if you didnt get the tickets you diodnt do your assignments so they dont now what to do. so on super bowl night after a touchdown is scored mr. feeny saidlook a tthat and it was shawn at the super bowl holding a sighn saying "nothings impossible feeny".
  • Very serious!

Mr. Feeny explodes in class and gives Cory, Shawn and Topanga all an assignment. He tells Shawn to get Superbowl tickets, Topanga to not butt in and Cory to help them both. Shawn does not get tickets but ends up in the Superbowl. Cory, Shawn and Topanga learn a big lesson. Eric and Jack's dates seem to be reversed. Jack's date is just like Eric and Eric's date is just like Jack.

This was a great episode! I have never seen Mr. Feeny so mad! I loved the lesson taught and it was a funny episode as well! This episode gets a 10!
  • Loved it, teaches a life long lesson that teaches everyone perseverance.

I really enjoyed this episode. This episode really showed what the TV show is really about, teaching a life long lesson. Mr. Feeny teaches Cory, Shawn, and Topanga a lesson not to be ever forgotten. We learn that Topanga needs to learn how to fail by helping Shwan. Cory relizes that he cant always help Shawn and Shawn struggles with his assignment to find Super Bowl tickets and the part where eskimo is in his way his clever. and when Shawn says "theres always an eskimo in my way" its like he finally relizes that he has to keep trying and thats what Mr Feeny wants him to relize. In the end of the episode, Shwan really does get into the Super Bowl, so keep trying and you will succeed.