Boy Meets World

The Honeymooners

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Nov 12, 1999 on ABC

• I don't want to write a summary of this episode.

For starters, really awkward script. Definitely something to watch alone. Cute episode, I don't know though. You just have to see it to know what I'm talking about. I like it could have been a little less...intense shall we say. If you've seen the episode, you know what I mean.

Topanga and Cory finally have their honeymoon in Hawaii! They have a wonderful time there and decide to stay there for the rest of their lives. They think that they are in paradise. They meet an older couple who decide to retire there, which is what influences them to stay. The Nelson, the older couple, move back home because they miss their family. Topanga catches Cory carving coconuts of Mr. Feeny and Shawn. They decide that they should go home. Eric stalks them on their honeymoon.

This was a great episode! I'm totally like Cory! I can't wait to get married and I especially can't wait until the honeymoon. I think this was a good episode and it gets a 9.5!
  • perfect

What i liked: Cory making coconuts out of Shawn and Feeny, the ending to the episode with Eric still in 'paradise', Cory and Topanga being arrested in the beginning of the episode, Topanga claiming she 'wore out' Cory, amongst other things.

this was really good. there were a lot more funny scenes then i remembered and the plot was interesting as well. A+ episode, no doubt