Boy Meets World

The Psychotic Episode

Aired Friday 8:30 PM May 07, 1999 on ABC

5.5
    Definitely not the best episode of Boy Meets World and probably the worst of the season. Yes, I got it, Cory having anxiety before the wedding, but they could have done so much more with this plot, why did we have to delve in to Cory's dreams. Cory is killing Shawn in his dreams, and he's trying to find out why.

The episode ends bluntly with Cory having doubts about marriage. "Say whaaa..?" Nothing was remotely funny about this episode, the only part I found myself interested in was Lauren's surprise appearance in Cory's dreams, and Cory shoving everyone down the elevator was somewhat amusing, but this wasn't Boy Meets World.

Having a strange roommate is nothing new, and I felt like this whole plot has been done before, so a bit predictable with the subplot. Not a very entertaining or even funny episode of Boy Meets World. I guess I'll give this episode points for plot development, and did they really have to use the same eerie music as "And Then There Was Shawn"? An episode that was loads better than this one?