Boy Meets World

The Thrilla' in Phila'

Aired Friday 8:30 PM May 05, 1995 on ABC

• It was good.

Cory joins the wrestling team. He competes against Joey, who wants to find himself. Topanga is helping with the yearbook. Cory then quits the wrestling team.

This was a great episode! Boy Meets World's big comeback! It was suppossed to end, but they picked it up again. It was great seeing Robert and Yasmine in this episode! I liked watching them wrestle. It was funny to see that. To tell you the truth, I kind of forgot this episode, so I don't know really what to say. I did like this episode and I will give it a 9.5 out of 10!
  • The end of 7th grade

It is the end of the 7th grade year for Cory, Shawn, and Topanga at John Adams High, and Topanga is in charge of the yearbook. She is collecting quotes and accomplishments from everybody in the grade, and Cory feels he has had a dull and insignificant year, so he joins the wrestling team. Little does he know he will actually have to fight. Cory's quote for the yearbook is "rah" as Topanga says it. Cory fights Joey "The Rat" Epstein and beats him easily, but when he has to take on Frankie's father, trouble sets in. Mr. Feeny jumps into the wrestling ring and reveals the fact that "Vader"'s name is Leslie. In the middle of this episode, at Chubbie's, we confirm for the second time this season that Topanga likes Cory. At the end, Topanga tells Cory her yearbook quote (a famous line from BMW): You do your thing and I'll do my thing. You are you and I am I. And if, in the end, we end up together, it's beautiful.