Boy Meets World

The Truth About Honesty

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Apr 30, 1999 on ABC

• perfect

when topanga says she wants ehr and cory to be more honest with each other, will she get more honesty from him than she can hold? especially when all play a honesty game at a dinner party jack and rachel are having?

a more teen/adult episode than other episodes, mostly because of cory's behavior. whilst he is generally funny in this episode he can come off as a big jerk, especially in the later half. luckily though, for me, this does not ruin the episode at all, and i consider it a great episode from season 6, it gets an A+
  • I liked it!

Cory and Topanga make a pact to be honest with each other all the time. Cory takes it too far by telling her if her hair's ugly or something like that. Rachel and Jack invite Cory, Topanga, Shawn, Angela, and Eric to a dinner party. Rachel decides to play a truth-telling game. Things seem to be going wrong when Topanga gets angry with Cory and Jack can't think of an answer to a question about Rachel. Eric brings a date and he keeps telling her lies.

This episode was pretty good! I think I know why Disney won't air this episode. I don't really have much to say, but this episode gets a 9.5!
  • I loved this episode!!

I absolutely loved loved loved this episode. There are so many funny quotes and actions that go on during this episode and I love them all. I have seen every episode ever made and I can say that this is my altime favorite and this is the only show that I have watched from when it started to the last episode. I wish that thye didn\'t end the series because I love just sitting there and watching all the crtazy things that everyone does, especially Eric. This is exactly why I started watching the series in the first place!!