Boy Meets World

The Witches of Pennbrook

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Oct 31, 1997 on ABC

• Halloween.

Witchcraft manages to fit itself in in to this year's Halloween episode in Boy Meets World. We got some special guest appearances in this episode, but that isn't what made this episode fantastic. Although this episode wasn't dramatic or emotional, this episode managed to pull off a great hilarious episode. The fact that it was holiday themed and still a really great episode is astonishing. The side plot that had nothing to do with the main plot was just as good. We finally get a Cory and Topanga plot which we haven't really seen lately this season. It was a memorable plot as well. Topanga has a fear of flying, and Cory tries to help her get over that fear when they go to visit Topanga's parents in Pittsburgh. Cory isn't the one that ends up helping her, the pilot does, the pilot was a friend of Eric's which has Cory & Topanga worried since Eric tutored him. The only flaw that was in this episode is that the Cory and Topanga plot wasn't really resolved. They introduced that whole storyline with their pilot being dumb, and they didn't really build on that. Candace Cameron did an amazing job as a witch, and Shawn was absolutely hilarious in this episode. In fact, I think he was the one who shined in this episode, I managed to laugh at everything that came out of his mouth. By the end, we get a surprise appearance by Melissa Joan Heart playing Sabrina. A nice crossover that made the episode all the more special. An amazing Halloween episode, if not the best.