Boy Meets World

Things Change

Aired Friday 8:30 PM May 08, 1998 on ABC

• change

cory's life is changing. from small things to chubbie's being renamed and bought out, to big things like where topanga might go to college, or feeny retiring. will cory's life ever be the same?

good episode, it had some funny lines and it was nice of things to change for cory. i also like at the end, eric trying to convince feeny not to retire. overall a good episode from the 5th season of the show, and i think my overall grade is an A. No real complaints, overall a solid episode, one i really enjoy watching. Really good episode
  • Cory's life isn't going too well.

Shawn doesn't want to go to Pennbrook with everyone else. Topanga gets accepted into Yale. Mr. Feeny is retiring. Amy and Alan are picking out wallpaper for the new baby. Chubbies is no more. Cory is depressed. Eric, Morgan and everyone is trying to make him feel better through all these changes.

This was a great episode! If it were real life, I would want Shawn to stay with the photography and Topanga to go to Yale and Mr. Feeny to retire, but since this is TV, I want the opposite. This episode gets a 9.0 out of 10 from me!