Boy Meets World

Train of Fools

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Dec 15, 1995 on ABC

• New Years Eve!

The lesson learned here is to make the best out of worst situations. It is New Years Eve, and everyone has great plans, Eric has a date with the model who he is planning to show off, Cory & Topanga want to make a perfect kiss when the ball drops & Shawn just wants some rowdy fun but things go awry when their car breaks down, so they have to take a cab which Cory scared away so now they have no ride for the party so they decide to take the subway but when the model gets upset & leaves Eric, the subway breaks down, now they have to spend New Year on the bus! While Eric is moping everyone is having a good time, Cory & Topanga kiss, & Shawn gets twins, once Cory & Eric have a brother to brother talk, everything turns out perfect! Meanwhile Mr. Turner & Mr. Williams plan for now girls & guys night in but when Mr. Turner's ex's crash the party, thing become chaotic, a great episode, & really makes you scared to take the subway!
  • One of my favorites!

Cory, Shawn, Topanga, and Eric get stuck on a subway. Eric has a date with a supermodel. Cory accidentally tells supermodel, Rebecca Alexa, that he just wanted all of Philadelphia to see them kiss on New Year’s. Cory tries to have a party in the subway and everyone has a good time. At Jonathan’s apartment, Eli comes over for a woman-free night. Then, two of Jonathan’s ex-girlfriends come and ruin the night for Jonathan, but brighten it up for Eli. Mr. Feeny goes to the Bahamas. This episode was one of the first ones I saw of the series! I really liked it! I’m glad that Cory thought in a positive way and had fun even when everything looked down. This episode was great and I give it a 10!