Boy Meets World

Truth and Consequences

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Nov 10, 1995 on ABC

• Great episode!

Mr. Williams gives an assignment to find a real news story. Cory and Shawn investigate Bud the janitor and find out that he’s been clocking out at 2:55 and getting paid until 5:00. He also goes and gambles the money he earns on horse races. After they show the tape, Mr. Feeny has no choice but to fire Bud even though he has two months until he retires and gets full pension. Everyone hates Cory because of what he did. Eric is researched and the researcher found that Eric executes no brainwaves during his sleep. She is impressed and invites professors from around the world to see this phenomenon. This was a good episode. I really like Eric and his non-existent brainwaves! He is so funny! I feel sorry for Bud even though he was not working his full shift. I agree that it was wrong and I liked Mr. Feeny’s solution. Having Bud be a secretary was a smart decision. Mr. Williams realizes that he shouldn’t have put that pressure on Cory and Shawn to make a hard-hitting story. This episode gets a 9.5!