Boy Meets World

Wake Up, Little Cory

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Nov 04, 1994 on ABC

• I really like this episode.

I really like this episode. I mean, I don't like what Cory does to Tapanga, but I do like how he makes it up to her. I like how they show everybody's parts in the video, and I like the final product. My favorite part was probably the end with Shawn and Cory talking about Tapanga. (I don't know if I'm spelling any of these names right) It was kind of weird because When everyone was saying how Cory was "The Man" and Tapanga walked away...no kids their age have sex...normally. And being Cory and Tapanga...they would never. But it was a very good episode.
  • I liked it.

Cory and Topanga interview people around school on what they think of love and sex. They fall asleep together at school while working on a school project. Everyone thinks that they slept together. Cory confirms it. Topanga doesn’t like when Cory does it. He realizes that it was stupid for him to do it and clears it all up.

I thought that this episode was a bit too mature! Especially when it’s geared toward 7th graders! Despite that, it was a good episode. I’m glad that Cory realized his mistake and confessed to the whole school! It was a good episode and it gets a 8 out of 10.
  • Cory and Topanga are accused of going all the way, after they fall asleep at school.

Mr. Turner gives the class an assignment to do a documentary on the attitude teenagers today had on sex. Cory is paired with topanga and they interview many of the cast members with hilarious results, especially Joey the Rat. They start to edit the tape and because they have soo many tapes it takes them all night and in the morning mr.feeny and janitor bud find them. At first Cory sees trouble but he finds out the student body all think he is Mr. cool. Cory soon learns he is cool but he hurt topanga and ruined her name. he eventually confesses, and saves topangas good name
  • cory and topanga work together on a video about sex for school

when cory and topanga work together on a video about sex for mr turners class, rumors start when they fall asleep working on the video late at night. topanga is upset with cory and doesn't like him anymore because her good name is ruined. eventually, they make up and are friends again when cory makes a special "directors cut" at the end apologizes to topanga in the video.