Boy Meets World

Wheels

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Jan 17, 1997 on ABC

• Wheels

Alan plans to celebrate Cory's 16th birthday with his son, but Cory wants to drive with Shawn and Topanga, and it leads to a fight. But Cory eventually needs Alan's help because he got pulled over a cop for going a little over the speed-limit. The judge doesn't give any punishment, except 2 years: in 2 years Cory will be 18 and off to college. Alan has to cherish those years because they go by so fast.

A good episode, pretty good emotion, and some pretty funny parts, especially by Eric. My overall grade is without a doubt an A+
  • Cory is a licensed driver!

Cory gets his driver's license and plans to go driving with Shawn and Topanga. Alan is sad and Cory and Alan start fighting. Alan lets Cory go off on a road trip and Cory goes over the speed limit. Cory is on trial, but Alan comes to get Cory.

This was a great episode! Cory shouldn't have talked to his father like that, but I can understand Cory's situation. It was a funny episode, especially when Cory pushed Morgan! I liked the real life home videos of Ben. This was a great episode that gets a 10 out of 10 from me!
  • Interesting episode, but Cory's actions don't seem to match his normal personality

Good episode overall, lots of humor and some drama.

This really is a good episode. The thing that bothers me about this episode is Cory's actions. He really acts like a jerk with his father. He does this again in "Better Than The Average Cory." Both of these times he just seems so out of his normal nice guy persona.

Judge Lamb is played by Dan Lauria. Dan costarred with Ben Savages's older brother Fred in "The Wonder Years."

The home movies shown at the end of this episode really are home movies of Ben as a child. William Russ and Betsy Randle did voiceovers.