Boy Meets World

Who's Afraid of Cory Wolf?

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Oct 28, 1994 on ABC

• Funny!

Cory thinks he's been bitten by a werewolf. He goes to a fortune teller, who confirms his worst fears: that he is turning into a werewolf and will kill Topanga. He acts very strangely, thinking that the process is undergoing. Alan tells him that it's just his horomones and that he's going through puberty. The "wolf" was just a rabbit.

This was a great episode! It was kind of wacky and goofy in a nice sort of way! Puberty is a big deal that everone deals with, so it was nice seeing an episode about it. This episode gets a 9.5 out of 10 from me!
  • This was a funny episode. I really enjoyed watching it.

This episode was absolutely hilarious. I mean, Cory thinking he's going to be a wolf. I have not seen it in a while, I just remember this being one of my favorite episodes of all time. It's funny, original, and I have never seen any other episode of any other show quite like this one. And how he thinks he is going to kill Topanga! It is hilarious! I do not understand how anyone at all could possibly dislike this episode, or not find it hilarious. All Boy Meets Worlds fans should unite and talk about their favorite episodes. This definitely is one of mine!
  • cory thinks hes turning into a werewolf

rumor says a wolf has escaped from the local zoo and is in corys neighborhood. right after that, cory thinks he is turning into a werewolf when he develops hair and an appetite for strange things. he goes to a fortune teller (which is by the way portrayed very humorously by phyllis diller!) who tells him is turning into a werewolf and will kill topanga by 9 pm on halloween. but he doesnt and he and topanga kiss for the second time in the series
  • A very funny episode that propels Cory and Topanga's relationship.

A wolf has escaped from the zoo and may be lurking the the Matthews' neighborhood. Cory investigates some movement in the bushes and believes he has been bitten by the wolf. Eric has Cory convinced that he's becoming a werewolf, when in fact he's beginning to go through puberty. This episode is important because it shows Cory growing up. He's not only beginning to show physical signs of puberty, but he's becoming more interested in girls (one in particular). He goes to see a fortune teller (Phylis Diller in a great role for her), who tells him he will become a werewolf when the moon is full, and that he will kill a girl who cares about him. Cory does everything he can to protect Topanga--since she is the only girl who cares about him. In the end he turns out to be a different kind of wolf, when he kisses Topanga. We find out in this episode that Cory and Topanga really have feelings for each other. It will be a while before they begin dating, but they are only in 7th grade.