Boys Over Flowers Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 1997)

Boys Over Flowers News

yuki_megami

[1]Oct 14, 2006
    • level: 24

Had you heard of an live drama called "Hana Yori Dango" it is liked Boys Over Flowers only live action.An Drama show.Well its first series had 9 episodes (I am not refering to the anime) So according to sources that an second season of that drama is coming next year.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jmj_kim

[2]Oct 21, 2006
    • level: 1
    I have recently watched all 12 DVD. I enjoyed it very much. While researching this series, I did come accross the Drama series info. It was made in Taiwan (not sure). ...

I am Korean, and as you might know, Korea is very heavy on TV Drama shows. All types of genre from historic fiction to romantic (cheezy) comedy is available. Here is my point, I LOVE anime, and can not imagine this series being given justice in any other media form than in ANIME. (in the words of Tsukushi,. . . (Hmmm !))

anamyfreak

[3]Nov 12, 2006
    • level: 1
    the show yuki_megami is talking about is Hana Yori Dango witch is japnese but the show your talking about is Meteor Garden witch is from Taiwan

christyrivera

[4]Feb 12, 2007
    • level: 8
    the drama is actually quite good. I've been watching it lately after watching the anime series. You can really see the F4 guys change dramatically...and Akira and Soujirou play a bigger role than just Doumyouji's sidekick....=) It's on Crunchyroll.com if you want to watch it.

yuki_megami

[5]Feb 16, 2007
    • level: 24
    crunchroll.com thanks I think I would go and check it out