BrainRush Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2009)

Wow, if that were me id be PISSED OFF.

dacheatcode

[1]Jun 21, 2009
    • level: 4

You know, in the first episode? The kid has to scramble the words into a "Slang" word meaning parents. Guess what it was? Rents. FREAKING RENTS. I hear a lot of slang, but ive never heard "Yo rents, can i go out todeh?"

Pissed off i tell you. Pissed off.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Rock_Goddess_18

[2]Jun 23, 2009
    • level: 17

I'm not suprised, reality tv shows made from Cartoon Network you can easily predict that they are just gonna end up being the total opposite of being a success.

Even though I haven't seen this show yet, I can already tell that the slang fails in this show.

So this show is basically about a Brain Trivia show that sounds like the mission of contestants is to try and make it to the end of the rollerocaster to become the ultimate brain master. I can already tell that this show is similar to vdieo geames like Brain Age and Big Brain Academy...

Torferleon248

[3]Jun 24, 2009
    • level: 15
    I've never heard the slang either but I got it much quicker than the boy did, AND I got the 1,200 one right faster :O That was one easy question. This is a fun show though, Cartoon Network needs to be a little more accurate on their slang. You know you fail when you recieve that compliment.

omega_dog

[4]Jun 28, 2009
    • level: 8
    That slang word doesn't even exist it's just something cartoon network came up with.