Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

First time you ever watched Brandy and Mr. Whiskers. Do you remember????

Jordy224

[1]Jan 3, 2009
    • level: 8
    Surprisingly I think I remember. I can remember watching the previews for it with that catchy tune with them saying "Can this queen of the jungle get along with this king of the bungle" or somthin like that haha..... and it seemed kind of weird but u know still interesting.. alright so I just remember comin home from a party or somthin like around when it premiered (haha I was 12). and I turned it on and watched it and thought it was strange but still intersting lol.. but ya I got into it in no time and always liked watching it... and plus Im problobly one of the only guys who really liked it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MASF123

[2]Jan 5, 2009
    • level: 6
    Yeah I remember...It was 8th grade. I remember 3 girls mentioning it. I was messing with a girl...I smacked her and ran just playing around. Every once in a while I kept doing it, which made people laugh. I took out my Gameboy SP to play it and she took away from me, she said are you gonna stop? And she was teasing me. I was acting immature saying, "Come on give it back!" and jumping for it.(I was basicly the same size as her, so I guess I was just doing it to be funny) People were laughing, but I found it funny, too. Finally, her 2 friends said "Oh you guys remind me of that show on Disney. You know that cartoon with the Bunny and the Dog I think." The girl who was teasing me said, "Oh, the one with the Cute a little dog and ugly rabbit?" She said "Yeah, I swear he looks just him." I said, "Who looks like me?" "The Bunny in some Disney show." "Oh, really? Cool! He looks like me? He must be cute then." "Yeah, he definately like you. He's ugly and he stinks!" "Hey, man F*ck you!" I still think it's funny every time I think back to it. The reference was pretty close, too...I have messed up teeth, a Gameboy, and was very immature in 8th grade. I also used to smell like cigarettes because of my mom smoking all time. And the girl I was teasing, I have to admit she was hot and cute, sometimes conseded too. But surprisingly, she was friend, too. Weird friendship I suppose...

Opppsss...Off topic...Dammit.
    Edited on 01/05/2009 10:28pm
    Edited 2 total times.

MASF123

[3]Jan 5, 2009
    Uh, sorry...Wrong story...Anyway, when I first saw it, I thought it looked gay and that it would rot your brain...My friends liked it when it came out, but I found it stupid. I used to talk so much crap about this show, but it wasn't until 2007 that I looked it up on Wiki and started to watch it on Youtube in 08, I loved it and regret talking crap about it in the first place...I think the first episode I saw was either Freaky Tuesday or Whiskers First Friend...Ah I can't remember...Screw the whole thing... -_-

CF3689

[4]Jan 6, 2009
    • level: 22

the 1st time i watched B&M.W was when i saw the promos for it. at first, i thought it was gonna be stupid. when i saw it on th night it premeired, i actually liked it. there wasnt an ep that didnt make me LOL! i'' admit, the season 2 eps werent as good as season 1 eps but they were still good now, i wish i had taped every ep(i only taped a couple) & i regret thinkin it would be stupid. if only Disney was still showin Brandy & Mr. Whiskers at a decent time(& not at f*****' 3:30am!!! ) that's basically how i came to love the show.

CartoonFreak13

[5]Jan 20, 2009
    • level: 9
    The first time I watched it was the night it premired in August 04

ScampTVCritic

[6]Jul 3, 2013

Haha. That's funny.

As for me, the first time I remember watching it was probably nine months after it ended, although it hadn't yet been sent to the early morning time slot. Before that, I do remember bits of it, and I did see ads for it when it came out.