Disney Channel (ended 2006)

If You Want More Brandy and Mr. Whiskers

idontlikeu360

[1]Aug 20, 2008
    • level: 3

Help get Brandy and Mr. Whiskers a larger schedule by signing a petion at

www.petitionspot.com/petitions/HelpBrandyandMrWhis/

plz sign and don't worry they hav a privacy policy

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SaiyanFusion

[2]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 13
    I think I signed that one. I should be signature #22, ChowderBrandy7. Or something similar.

Atomius1

[3]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 16
    i signed it

Jordy224

[4]Aug 25, 2008
    • level: 8
    Instead of getting them to bring back the whole show, we should just start with them showing the last 3 unaired episodes

SaiyanFusion

[5]Aug 25, 2008
    What unaired episodes? You mean the last three on the episode guide? I've seen all 77 episodes. 39 are listed, but the Christmas special was a full half-hour. I believe I've seen all of the episodes, and I still enjoy them. I really want them on DVD!

MASF123

[6]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 6
    Ha, this is awkward and you may not believe me, but I started this petition...Actually...

idontlikeu360

[7]Sep 13, 2008
    • level: 3
    MASF123 wrote:
    Ha, this is awkward and you may not believe me, but I started this petition...Actually...
    i didn't start it someone messeged me and i put a thread on

MASF123

[8]Sep 14, 2008
    Huh? What do you mean? I'm just saying that I started it that petition. Check it out. "M@Ri0 and S0NiC fan" "MASF123" For real! No lie!

SaiyanFusion

[9]Sep 14, 2008
    I really hope we can convince Disney NOT to cancel Brandy and Mr.Whiskers. It's the BEST show on Disney. They need to see how many fans there really are!

MASF123

[10]Sep 14, 2008
    Well it's technoly cancelled, but it's possible to bring it back, I hope. And maybe we can convince them to air it more because of the lack shows they have.

SaiyanFusion

[11]Sep 29, 2008
    MASF123 wrote:
    Well it's technoly cancelled, but it's possible to bring it back, I hope. And maybe we can convince them to air it more because of the lack shows they have.

I hope the schedule doesn't change anymore than it already has, unless more air times are going to be added.

MASF123

[12]Oct 1, 2008
    SaiyanFusion wrote:
    MASF123 wrote:

I hope the schedule doesn't change anymore than it already has, unless more air times are going to be added.

Yeah, I know what you mean. But Disney Channel's stupid! They cancel 11 of their shows and make 5 in return? Their idiotic jackasses I swear! And don't listen to their fans? Who do they think is the reason they're getting paid? LISTEN TO THE VIEWERS DAMNED!!!

SaiyanFusion

[13]Oct 1, 2008
    MASF123 wrote:
    SaiyanFusion wrote:
    MASF123 wrote:

Yeah, I know what you mean. But Disney Channel's stupid! They cancel 11 of their shows and make 5 in return? Their idiotic jackasses I swear! And don't listen to their fans? Who do they think is the reason they're getting paid? LISTEN TO THE VIEWERS DAMNED!!!

That's a little harsh, but sadly, most of that is true.

BabsBunny_08

[14]Oct 4, 2008

Bad news.

Brandy and Mr.Whiskers airs at 3:30(for me), and if kids want to see it they have to stay up late on Fridays and Saturday nights. But Disney Channel cancelled them off and put movies on in its time slot.

I cant stand disney anymore. Its like they hate this show.

MASF123

[15]Oct 5, 2008
    BabsBunny_08 wrote:

Bad news.

Brandy and Mr.Whiskers airs at 3:30(for me), and if kids want to see it they have to stay up late on Fridays and Saturday nights. But Disney Channel cancelled them off and put movies on in its time slot.

I cant stand disney anymore. Its like they hate this show.

0_0 Wait...What? Soooo...We lost? *Sigh* It's not being aired at all, anymore? Or is it still airing?

MASF123

[16]Oct 5, 2008
    SaiyanFusion wrote:
    MASF123 wrote:
    SaiyanFusion wrote:
    MASF123 wrote:

That's a little harsh, but sadly, most of that is true.

It is all true. Disney are f*ck heads about a lot of stuff. People usually agree with what I say because I'm usually right. Well, not right all the time, but I think in a logical way. You know, like a think about it in a different view point...But I just love to curse and act idiotic. It's quite fun, you should give it a try! But of course have self control, don't go too far.

Oh, yeah...Forgot to ask you, how come you don't go to Youtube anymore, Saiyanfusion?

SaiyanFusion

[17]Oct 7, 2008
    Disney Channel is airing movies on the weekends, but Brandy and Mr.Whiskers in still airing at 3:30am on weekdays, thank goodnes!

Please Disney! Don't change the schedule anymore! Unless it's to give Brandy and Mr.Whiskers more air time!

MASF123

[18]Oct 7, 2008
    SaiyanFusion wrote:
    Disney Channel is airing movies on the weekends, but Brandy and Mr.Whiskers in still airing at 3:30am on weekdays, thank goodnes!

Please Disney! Don't change the schedule anymore! Unless it's to give Brandy and Mr.Whiskers more air time!

Looks like the time of Rapture is upon us. We must fight for what is right, for what we want. We shall bring a Steak to Disney and cause them to bleed a fountain of Bloody water, from with what we shall drink from as our thirst for victory, triumps. We shall unleash the screw of Damnation to Disney, and they will be Damned. They will feel lots of my lance up their *ss. For they may take my crap, but they will never take my freedom! We shall prevail in numbers my brothers. THIS IS SPARTA!!! *MASF holds up a Sword*

What? Don't look at me like that. You get carried away sometimes, too. Just not lately. Lol

Oh, you didn't answer. "Why haven't you been on Youtube, Saiyenfusion?"

SaiyanFusion

[19]Oct 11, 2008
    MASF123 wrote:
    SaiyanFusion wrote:

Looks like the time of Rapture is upon us. We must fight for what is right, for what we want. We shall bring a Steak to Disney and cause them to bleed a fountain of Bloody water, from with what we shall drink from as our thirst for victory, triumps. We shall unleash the screw of Damnation to Disney, and they will be Damned. They will feel lots of my lance up their *ss. For they may take my crap, but they will never take my freedom! We shall prevail in numbers my brothers. THIS IS SPARTA!!! *MASF holds up a Sword*

What? Don't look at me like that. You get carried away sometimes, too. Just not lately. Lol

Oh, you didn't answer. "Why haven't you been on Youtube, Saiyenfusion?"

I don't know, I guess I've just had other stuff going on. Sometime over the next few months, I may try to make and post a video-walkthrough on YouTube. Maybe I'll make a Star Wars The Force Unleashed Jedi Holocron video-walkthrough. I've collected all of them twice. I have all 47 achievments on my XBOX 360 version.

MASF123

[20]Oct 26, 2008
    Ah...Yeah...If you want...Seems everyone is always doing something fun, and I let myself grow old with boredom...