Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

If You Want More Brandy and Mr. Whiskers

CartoonFreak13

[21]Nov 2, 2008
    • level: 9
    I signed it hopfully they will start showing BAMW at a decent time again!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

idontlikeu360

[22]Nov 3, 2008
    • level: 3
    wow i didn't log on in like a month and i got so many posts. well anyways guys, if you really want to make a diffrence, sign it and don't discuss it here! lol. In my honest opinion though, it seems very unlikely that the petition will make a diffrence. I really want it to, but that is a really tall mountain to climb.

idontlikeu360

[23]Nov 3, 2008
    MASF123 wrote:
    Huh? What do you mean? I'm just saying that I started it that petition. Check it out. "M@Ri0 and S0NiC fan" "MASF123" For real! No lie!

I'm saying for some reason a person chose me to make a thread with a link to a petition. I didn't start it, someone just gave me a link to it. So what I'm saying is, I didn't start it and I wouldn't be surprised if you did

MASF123

[24]Nov 10, 2008
    • level: 6
    idontlikeu360 wrote:
    MASF123 wrote:
    Huh? What do you mean? I'm just saying that I started it that petition. Check it out. "M@Ri0 and S0NiC fan" "MASF123" For real! No lie!

I'm saying for some reason a person chose me to make a thread with a link to a petition. I didn't start it, someone just gave me a link to it. So what I'm saying is, I didn't start it and I wouldn't be surprised if you did

I did start it, sorry if I over reacted IF I did. It's just school is overstressing me and driving me crazy. I also am starting to get anger problems and get pissed off easily. My bad, for my rudeness or attitude if any, dude...
    Edited on 11/10/2008 9:07pm

orangejoelius

[25]Nov 30, 2008
    I signed it. They should replace "The Suite Life of Zach & Cody" or "Hannah Montana" with new episodes of "Brandy & Mr. Whiskers or Dave the Barbarian. I was watching the former two this morning when I realized that I hate them both with all of my living being. I like the latter two, though, very much! SIGN IT, or you'll get no pudding! That's right... Eating your meat won't save you THIS time...