Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Season 3 Episode Ideas if there is one

Should there be a third season???

ILUVTV11

[21]Sep 10, 2006
    • level: 6
    Sorry for calling you a thife I was wrong your ideas are funny!!!!!!!!!
    Edited on 09/10/2006 12:08am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

4EverGreen

[22]Sep 11, 2006
    • level: 43

"Cinder-Brandy" There's a ball coming up in the Amazon and Brandy can't wait to attend it as there's a prize for a rare ruby up for grabs to whoever wins the dance-off, and Brandy just knows that she's a shoe in to win it! But the evil Gaspar has other plans as he's put up a "No Dogs Allowed" Sign at the location of the Ball, & worse yet, is he did it completely legally! Distraught that Gaspar could shoot down her dreams of dancing, Brandy imagines herself in a better situation as the lovely maiden Cinderella, who is forced by her wicked step-father (played by Gaspar,) to mop, sweep, cook, dust, wash, scrub, clean & do anything else that Gaspar can think of for him and his two wicked daughters (played by Cheryl & Meryl.) However, Cinderella's luck changes when her Fairy God Rabbit (played by Mr. Whiskers transforms a melon into a roll's royce with a melon smelling air freshner, & Cinderella's dog (played by Ed,) into her chaffeur. Mr. Whiskers warns her however she must be back before midnight because the spell will be null & void by then. Brandy promises she'll remember but we know she won't! At the palace the Prince (played also by Mr. Whiskers only cause the writers tried to get Brad Pitt to play the prince, but turned out to be too expensive,) is bored with the appearances of the girls that he's seen so far, is suddenly enchanted by Brandy's lovely appearance. Cinderella, completely oblivious to the fact the prince is Mr. Whiskers, falls madly in love with him. Everything's going well until Brandy realizes that it's nearly midnight! Brandy makes a mad dash out of the exit, not noticing that she left behind a ruby red sandal. The prince holds a challenge in order to determine that whoever's foot fits the sandal, the woman shall have the priviledge of being Mr. Whisker's wife. Many try but none suceed, until Brandy tries on the sandal and of course it fits perfectly! Gaspar protests this outrage and trys to pry the slipper off of Brandy's foot as his daughters didn't get a chance to try it on, but Gaspar pulls too hard and the slipper goes falling up in the air, just when it comes crashing into the ground, the real Mr. Whiskers snaps Brandy out of her imaginative state to tell Brandy the good news that so many of the forest creatures protested against Gaspar's unfair discriminotory practices that he was forced to rescind his no-dog's allowed policy. Brandy leaps for joy when she hears this, as she knows that now there is nothing that can keep her from winning the ball's grand prize, which she wins with flying colors. "The Mild, Mild, West!" There's a territory expansion going on in the Amazon as jungle creatures near and far are pushing into the western reaches of the Amazon in order to discover territory that's never been discovered before! But there are lots of dangers that the Western Frontier holds for our intrepid pioneers Brandy & Mr. Whiskers, such as attacks by local natives (the term "Indians" has been banned for being ethnically insensitive,) scorching deserts (who puts a desert in a jungle?!) & of vigilante justice. Brandy & Mr. Whiskers must prove themselves to be brave desperadoes if they want to bring some law & order to an undiscovered land! "B&MW Presents B&MW's Greatest Music Video Hits: The Wild, Wild, West!" Here's to the joy this show has given us. May it become a cult classic! The End!

GarethPBarsby

[23]Oct 6, 2006
    • level: 8

Posertoad

Sugartoad are tired of being a pop boy band so they decide to become a goth rock band. However, they end up as utter posers, everybody starts hating them and they go bankrupt!

Do the Funky Bunny!

Brandy and Whiskers do the Funky Bunny for twenty minutes.

We're Not Popular Enough

Brandy and Mr Whiskers are sad that their show is so unpopular. As a result, they grab their guns and go off to murder the characters from cartoons that are more popular than theirs. However, they end up getting killed themselves, but they miraculousy come back to life.

The Entire Amazon Rainforest Sinks Into The Sea, Horribly Killng Everyone!

Um....the title explains everything that happens in the episode.

Brandy's Owner

It turns out that Brandy's owner is actually Dr Claw from Inspector Gadget, and that's why we only saw his hand n 'Auntie Dote'.

juiop4999

[24]Oct 6, 2006

Rockin Bunny

Whiskers and Ed start a successful punk rock band

and Brandy soon gets jealous of their success and starts her own R&B group.

In the end they both compete in a battle of the bands like competition 

and lose.

"WuWu"-Rake Yhon

4EverGreen

[25]Oct 7, 2006
    "Don't Axe Me Why" Brandy & Mr. Whiskers may not have a plan to get to where they belong, but they have it good in the Amazon. Until Gaspar Le Gecko comes up with his most diabolical plan yet! He's hired a bunch of his monkey goons to chop up the Amazon and turn it into strip malls, sprawling interstates, donut shops, skyscrapers, airports, railroad tracks & parking lots! This means destroying the entire Amazon and everything in it! Brandy & Mr. Whiskers know they can't let Gaspar succeed in his not completely thought up of plan as if Gaspar should suceed in his mad desire, the spirit of the TV series and indeed, the whole world would be a much poorer place if Gaspar should suceed! It's going to take a lot of firepower to bring Gaspar down! Will it be enough? Only you, the viewers can decide! "It's the End of the World as We Know it (and I Don't Feel Fine!") Mr. Whiskers is in the shock of his life when blue humanoid aliens from outer space land in the Amazon threatening to take control of it before spreading out to conquer the rest of the world! Their plan culminating in the destruction of every TV series on Earth except for "Lardey, the Generic, Bland, Unfunny, Unappealing, Sucky, Lizard-Type Thing Show" and forcing everyone to watch it until they become brainless, mindless drones brainwashed into never having another funny moment again for the rest of their lives! Despite Mr. Whiskers constant pleas & concerns, nobody else is willing to believe that Mr. Whiskers is quite serious in telling the truth that this could very well be the end of the world as we know it! Can these jerky aliens be stopped even if that means that Mr. Whiskers is going to have to take care of them himself?! Once again only you, the viewers can decide! "B&MW Presents B&MW Greatest Music Video Hits: It's the End of the World As We Know it (And I Feel Fine") Episode Notes: This will be the finale of season 3 and heaven willing there will be a season 4! A running gag in this episode is that Mr. Whiskers keeps speaking directly to the TV audience asking, "Is this the End?!," scary music suddenly plays in the background & nobody can figure out where it is coming from! I will not let this TV series be silenced! "Brandy & Mr. Whisker's" Forever! Enough said, true believers! The end! (But hopefully not forever!)

fanofBrandy

[26]Oct 7, 2006
    • level: 11
    WOW! Great Stuff, that should be the tv movie!

ILUVTV11

[27]Oct 8, 2006
    Great eppie ideas so far I have one for a ruion speical.

The BIG Speical 1 Hour it has six crazy 11 minute adventures
    Well its been 2 years after the end of the fourth season and Brandy and Mr.Whiskers look at the screen and say I thougth the show was over because we didnt renew our contract for a 5th season So since the camreas are there they start there kooky adventures again like Brandy getting her linces but whiskers makes the fruit car she trys to avoid driving his car,then at the amazon mall Whiskers sees they are having a sock sale and he magiclly goes into the land of socks and becomes king,Brandy and Mr.Whiskers go to the amazon high dance but they have no dates so they search the whole jungle for some,later they are put on a survivor like game show with lola,ed,cheryl,merly,and margo it is actuually a scam for money for gaspar,then they go back in time to various places then they end up srewing up the future and have to go back and fix the past,then for the last adventure they find out that after the eleven mintues is up the world will end so they try to make the last eleven mintues the best they ever had in there lives and then after the eleven minutes the world dosent end so they ask the director why and he says its just a tv show its in the script we have to say that then they say oh yeah and wave goodbye to the TV screen.The End
    Edited on 10/08/2006 2:20pm
    Edited 3 total times.

4EverGreen

[28]Oct 8, 2006
    Here's my official season 3 episode list:
    1."My Knight in Shining Armor?" 2."Silence Please!/That Old Black&White Magic/ B&MW Presents B&MW Greatest Music Video Hits: Black or White!" 3."How Brandy (Almost Didn't) Got Her Groove Back/B&MW Presents the Problems of the Future, Today!/B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: Fly Like an Eagle!" 4."The NOT so Mod Squad!/ The Queen of the Nile's Denial/B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: Walk Like an Egyptian" 5."CinderBrandy/The Mild, Mild West/B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: The Wild, Wild West!" *6."The Sharing Tree": A magical tree tries to encourage sharing among the Amazonian residents, with less than successful results! "Read All About it!": Brandy & Mr. Whiskers start their own newspaper with Mr. Whiskers uncovering all the true facts available & Brandy writing whatever nonsense she can think of in order to sell the paper! "B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: Tell Her About it!" *7."The Taming of the Shrew-d (Sort of!)": Margo's parents are sick of their stuck-up, selfish bratty daughter & want to arrange it so someone can tame her so she can be married & be out of their lives (& the jungle) forever! "The Day the Jungle Was Kind of Frozen in Time (Not Really!)": When a series of strange events occur in the Amazon that make it look like that where-ever Mr. Whisker's goes, everyone else seems to be frozen in time! Hilarity insues! "B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: I'll Stop the World&Melt With You" *8."Challenge of the Superior Friends!": When Sandy & Mr. Frisky return to film their TV series in the Amazon, Brandy & Mr. Whisker's have to prove they're superior friends over Sandy & Mr. Frisky! "A Rose too Far": Mr. Whisker's wants to get the perfect rose for Brandy on Valentine's day, but everyone keeps saying the flower is out of his reach! Will Mr. Whisker's defy expectations? "B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: Kissed By a Rose" *9."Fast Times at Amazon High": A day in the life at the Amazon's newest high school. "Crashdance!": When Brandy accidently misses a step during a video-recording for SugarToad's new music video, she questions her own dancing skills & wonders if she really has what it takes to be a great dancer. It's up to Mr. Whiskers to help Brandy get her confidence back! "B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: Maniac" *10."The Bear that (Almost) Wasn't": A rare, Amazonian River Bear cub is having a rough time making it in the jungle as it seems everyone is after the cub's soft & luxurious fur which is rumored to be softer than silk. Can Mr. Whiskers help the cub survive until adult-hood? "Lady Meryl-ade": Meryl's finally getting her big brake when Perfectly Exciting Animal Reels or P.E.A.R. for short is giving her a starring role in a new movie about dancers in the new millenium, but will Cheryl stand getting jilted over not appearing alongside her sister? Don't count on it! "B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: Lady Marmalade! (2001 Version.)" *11."Pretty in Punk": Brandy & Mr. Whiskers, tired of their old image, try to punkify themselves. "The Lakefast Club": When Brandy & Mr. Whiskers get in trouble at Amazon High, they meet some other students & learn valuable lessons of tolerance & acceptance, all with the humor that can be expected of "Brandy & Mr. Whisker's" can provide of course! "B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: Don't You Forget About Me" *12. "The Last Temptation of Brandy": An ultra-rich & ultra-powerful creature in the Amazon known as Cary Cougar has caught Brandy's eye, but it soon becomes apparent Cary's so selfish & so mean, even Brandy doesn't like it! But with money having such a powerful hold on Brandy, can Brandy fight the Cougar's evil ways & avoid falling in love for all the wrong reasons? We better hope so! "Fight Like A Brave!": When the Amazonian River Bear population is under threat from a bunch of evil cougars, Mr. Whiskers must help the leader of the pack, his former adopted bear cub child learn how to keep his animals safe from creatures who try to bully others in the jungle! "B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: Higher Ground! (1989 Version.)" 13."Don't Axe Me Why/It's the End of the World As We Know it (And I DON'T Feel Fine!)/B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: It's the End of the World As We Know it (And I Feel Fine)" The * seen before the episode numbers on my list denote episodes I hadn't gotten around to describing before now. As an added bonus, I'll present the first episode of season 4! "The Rabbit Warrior!" (24 minute episode) In a post-apocalyptic future, what USED to be the Amazon has turned into a barren wasteland! The series of "Brandy & Mr. Whiskers" has long been cancelled, & everyone is trying really hard to survive. Mr. Whisker's has become a big, super-muscled rabbit voiced by Patrick Warburton & Brandy has turned into a very pretty, but very conceited warrior woman voiced by Nicole Sullivan who are fighting against the evil forces of the now 6 foot 4 inch Gaspar Le Gecko now voiced by Dee Bradley Baker in order to bring the freedom to what remains of the Amazon by trying to reach the last remaining storage of cocoa beans (the most necessary ingredient to make chocolate,) before Gaspar does, which won't be easy as Gaspar has an army of strong monkeys, jaguars, panthers, crocodiles & alligators at his beck & call to try stopping our heroes. After a long struggle Brandy & Mr. Whiskers finally reach the storage container only to find out the heart-breaking truth it's not cocoa beans, it's lima beans which nobody wants to eat! Mr. Whisker's lets out a gut-wrenching scream when all of a sudden, Brandy wakes up to the sound of running water in the restroom with the door open. In a scene ripped right out of the TV series "Dallas," Brandy pulls back the shower curtain to reveal Mr. Whiskers taking a shower (naked of course.) Brandy confesses to having the most horrible dream about their show being cancelled, how the Amazon was turned into a barren wasteland, how nobody had any freedom, & the only thing left to eat in the world were lima beans which nobody wants to eat, all because the show had been cancelled! Mr. Whiskers assures her the nightmare's over, none of that stuff actually happened & as long as Brandy remains with Mr. Whiskers, they can overcome any obstacle. Brandy's overcome with emotion & gives Mr. Whiskers a very big hug, proving true love conquers all! Even supposed TV series cancellations! "B&MW Presents B&MW Greatest Music Video Hits: These Dreams." Enough said, true believers! The End! (For Now!)
    Edited on 10/13/2006 1:11am

ILUVTV11

[29]Oct 8, 2006
    By the way you can make as many seasons as you want

VideoGameFan

[30]Oct 9, 2006
    • level: 2
    I agree with your ideas. Like, for example, Brandy's brother could become the ultimate villain of this show. I know alot of fans expect Brandy and Mr. Whiskers to get married. Your ideas could be good ideas.

ILUVTV11

[31]Oct 9, 2006
    I have and idea for a second movie!!!!!!!!!
    The Brandy and Mr.Whiskers Movie 2:The Real The End!!!!(2 Hour Movie Event)
    Because the reunion speical got so many veiwers the writers made a second movie,Brandys Brother is back and is going to try to destroy Brandy but he has evil henchmen now and a very cool lair!!!!!!! It will reviel secrets of Brandys past.I will write more about it later!!!!!! This will be the last Episode/Movie/Speical I will post it is my REAL series finale!!!!!!! But I will still post messages just not Episodes,Movies,and Speicals.
    Edited on 10/09/2006 5:35pm
    Edited 2 total times.

4EverGreen

[32]Oct 14, 2006
    Episode Idea 1: "Private Eyes": Brandy & Mr. Whisker's become detectives in order to figure out who's stealing the Amazon's supply of banana's, coconuts, mangoes and guava's and for what nefarious purpose. "Every Time You Go Away": Cheryl and Meryl are birds and they must migrate north during winter in the Amazon to where it is summer in the Northern Hemisphere. To keep Mr. Whiskers from missing them to much, they give him a scrapbook of photo's from all their previous migratory trips. "B&MW Presents B&MW Greatest Music Video Hits: You've Lost that Loving Feeling (1980 version.)" Episode Idea 2: "HeartBreak Hotel": It had to happen sooner or later. Ed the Otter has finally fallen in love. But when the special female otter ends up breaking Ed's heart, can Mr. Whisker's help Ed pull himself back together? "La Bimbo": A bump on Brandy's hit causes Brandy to think that she's a vapid blond haired bimbo! Can Mr. Whiskers change her back into her brainy self before she ends up irritating the entire jungle populace? "B&MW Presents B&MW Greatest Music Video Hits: La Bamba" Episode Idea 3: "The Hare In the Pear": The Amazon is putting on a play on the health benefits of certain foods to the body & Mr. Whiskers is the star attraction as the Hare in the Pear! "The Bore-ax" A strange, orangeish creature voiced by Alex Borstein known as the Bore-AX is complaining about the need to save the trees but his explanations are so long & boring, nobody wants to listen to him! "B&MW Presents B&MW Presents B&MW Greatest Music Video Hits: Say it Isn't So!" Enough said, true believers!

VideoGameFan

[33]Oct 14, 2006
    • level: 2
    About the second movie idea, I think it could be a good idea.

gideonbernstein

[34]Oct 14, 2006

Mrs. Whiskers

Brandy and Whiskers agree to witness a wedding, but imagine Brandy's horror when she discovers that she and Whiskers signed the marriage certificate where the bride and Groom were supposed to sing, making them legally husband and wife.

4EverGreen

[35]Oct 14, 2006
    Episode Idea 1: "It Was 50 Years Ago, Today..." Brandy & Mr. Whisker's discover how former local Amazonian resident Elvis Puppydog made history 50 years ago by launching the rock & roll sensation that continues to this day! "When I'm 94" When Brandy & Mr. Whiskers go swimming in a strange lake nobody's ever seen before it turns out to be no ordinary lake, it turns out to be a portal to the future! The pool ages Brandy & Mr. Whiskers by 80 years until they're old, wrinkled senior citizens, and the Amazon has now become a corporate sell-out to a bunch of decrepit theme park builders who care nothing about the environment or entertaining of children. Can Brandy & Mr. Whiskers become young again? "B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: When I'm 64" Episode Idea 2: "Lola In the Sky (Without Diamonds?!)" Lola is having a good run of luck today when she stumbles into a wishing rock that can grant any-thing any wish they want in the world but the rock is always unpredictable as there's no telling as to when it will actually grant wishes, and nobody can really be sure of the results of what the wish will turn out to be like! In this case, Lola wishes she could fly like Cheryl & Meryl, Not stuck on the ground being forced to slither & has her wish fulfilled right away! What Lola should've taken into consideration is the fact that if Snakes were meant to fly, they would've been born with wings! Can Brandy & Mr. Whiskers get Lola Boa back on the ground before she ends up making a big mistake? "Strawberry Waffles Forever!" Mr. Whiskers is priming himself for the 1st annual Strawberry Waffle Eat-A-Thon in the Amazon! The winner will get 1 of the 1st "Pretendo Bii's" (pronounced Buy's) off of the production line! Does Mr. Whiskers have the eye of the tiger, or is he just another could've been a contender? The answer will probably surprise you! "B&MW Presents B&MW Greatest Music Video Hits: Strawberry Fields Forever!" Enough said, true believers! The End!

GarethPBarsby

[37]Oct 15, 2006

Hur Hur Hur

Beavis and Butthead come to the Amazon and annoy everyone with their laughter and immature humour. Making matters worse is the fact Brandy is attracted to them.

The Return of the Monkey's Paw

Brandy finds the Monkey's Paw and wishes she were dead. And Ed becomes a brain.

The Magic Computer

Brandy finds a magic computer; anything you put on Wikipedia becomes reality! So Brandy edts all the artcles and becomes emperess of the world. Whiskers steals it and makes everyone sniff their feet.

Location Location Location

The treehouse explodes so Brandy and Whiskers go househunting. They get a house which is haunted by an evl ghost who kills them.

juiop4999

[38]Oct 15, 2006
    GarethPBarsby wrote:

Hur Hur Hur

Beavis and Butthead come to the Amazon and annoy everyone with their laughter and immature humour. Making matters worse is the fact Brandy is attracted to them.

The Return of the Monkey's Paw

Brandy finds the Monkey's Paw and wishes she were dead. And Ed becomes a brain.

The Magic Computer

Brandy finds a magic computer; anything you put on Wikipedia becomes reality! So Brandy edts all the artcles and becomes emperess of the world. Whiskers steals it and makes everyone sniff their feet.

Location Location Location

The treehouse explodes so Brandy and Whiskers go househunting. They get a house which is haunted by an evl ghost who kills them.

Hur Hur Hur is the funniest f****ng ep idea I've ever heard

Edited on 10/15/2006 6:42am

fanofBrandy

[39]Oct 15, 2006
    • level: 11

Hallowhiskers

Its Halloween in the jungle, and at the Mayan Mall, Brandy and Mr. Whiskers see a scary movie (something with Freinkenstein or one of the classics). Whiskers gets really freaked out, and with Haloween around the corner, Whiskers sees those freaky pumpkins and scary costumes, and it causes him to freak out more. Then at the Halloween party that Brandy planed, he sees all the dressed up jungle animals, flips out, and runs off. But then when he runs through the jungle and gets all roughed up, he unintentionally runs back into the party (the party is going on on the junge floor around the treehouse). There Brandy tells him about how scary stuff is fake, and he ends up winning the best costume award.

Edited on 10/15/2006 4:58pm

nintendoangie

[40]Oct 16, 2006
    • level: 1
    HOLY CRAP!

There's a lot of awesome ideas in this thread.