Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Season 3 Episode Ideas if there is one

Should there be a third season???

MarticusPro

[61]Oct 31, 2006
    • level: 5
    Thanks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

4EverGreen

[62]Oct 31, 2006
    • level: 43

Here's my season 4 episode list:

1. "The Rabbit Warrior/B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: These Dreams." 2. "Heartbreak Hotel/La Bimbo/B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH:La Bamba." 3."The Hare In the Pear/ The Bore-ax/B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: Say it Isn't so." 4. "It Was 50 Years Ago, Today.../When I'm 94/B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: When I'm 64." 5. "Lola In the Sky (Without Diamonds?!)/Strawberry Waffles Forever!/B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: Strawberry Fields Forever." 6. "The Girl From Ipanema (I Kid You Not!)/I Sometimes Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me/B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: I Always Like Somebody's Watching Me." 7. "Monkey, Monkey/Rap it Up/B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: Wrap it Up!" 8. "Brandy, Mr. Whiskers, & the Girl From Ipanema Goes To Greenland/I Could Give You a Magic Mirror/B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: I Could Give You a Mirror." 9. "Sweet Dreams AREN'T Made of These/B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: Sweet Dreams Are Made of These." 10. "Here Comes the Rain Again/Would I Lie To You? (Probably!)/B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: Would I Lie to You?" 11. "Missionary Mole/B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: Missionary Man." 12. " Thorns In My Side/I Need a Mole!/B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: I Need a Man!" 13. " Why?/B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: Why." 14. "Precious/Walking On Broken Grass/ B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: Walking On Broken Glass." 15. "Cold Hearted Snake/ Straight Up!/B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: Straight Up." 16. "Opposites Attract?/ B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: Opposites Attract!" As a bonus, I'll list the first episode of Season 5: "A Very Special Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Season 5 Premiere!" (An hour long special Episode!) At the start of this episode, something a little different happens on this episode as the B&MW Presents B&MW Greatest Music Video Hits segment starts at the beginning of the show instead of the end as the entire cast sings and dances along to the musical band named Outkast's greatest song to date, which is "Hey Ya!" It's soon revealed that this is a big party to celebrate the fact that "Brandy & Mr. Whiskers" has managed to get to it's fifth season by doing some-thing totally unprecedented: the cast of "Brandy & Mr. Whiskers" is going to appear on "MADtv" to help promote their fifth season as well as star in a few funny sketches along with classic "MADtv" alumni. This is an event, that you don't want to miss! Episode Notes: Classic "MADtv" castmembers who appear as themselves and the alter-ego's they developed during their runs on this show include: Phil Lamarr, Pat Kilbane, Nicole Sullivan, Will Sasso, Alex Borstein, Debra Wilson, Mo Collins, Aries Spears, Stephanie Weir, Frank Caliendo, Michael McDonald, Bobby Lee, Paul Vogt, Ike Barinholtz, Nicole Parker, Jordan Peele, Keegan-Michael Key, and Ron Pederson! That's my episode idea for this time! Enough said, true believers! The End!

Edited on 10/31/2006 9:49pm
    Edited 2 total times.

GarethPBarsby

[63]Nov 10, 2006
    • level: 8

THE EVIL JUNGLE!!!

One day, Brandy and Mr Whiskers wake up to fnd out their beds, their house and their tree is trying to kill them! All the other trees are tryng to kill them too! Brandy and Whiskers run to find their friends. All their friends are evil too! So with every single thing in the Amazon trying to kill them, Brandy and Whiskers have to find a way to kill every single thing in the Amazon. They use a grenade to blow them all up and they die. Then it turns out Pete from the Mickey Mouse cartoons made every single thing in the Amazon evil so Brandy and Whiskers would destroy them and he could build PETEY LAND!!!! With apologies to ILUVTV.

More Alice in Wonderland Stuff

Brandy and Whiskers are walking along when they meet American McGee! He says that he wants to make a game called American McGee's Brandy where Brandy is insane and gothic and has to kill evil versions of her friends. Brandy and Whiskers decline. Then Frank Beddor shows up! He wants to write a book called The Amazon Wars where Brandy is a warrior queen and Whiskers is a gloomy emo anti-hero. Brandy and Whiskers decline. Then American McGee and Frank Beddor get into a big argument over whose verson of Alice in Wonderland is better ("American McGee's Alice is where it's at!" "Looking Glass Wars is ULTRA-KEWL!") and they get their versions of the Mad Hatter to beat up each other. Then a guy named Gareth Paul Barsby appears and says that not only has he already reimagined BaMW, he has done stories about Alice in Wonderland, American McGee's Alice and Looking Glass Wars as well. American McGee and Frank Beddor are ticked off and their Mad Hatters kill Gareth. Brandy and Whiskers get tired of this, so they raise Lewis Carroll from the dead and he goes on a shooting rampage.

4EverGreen

[64]Nov 12, 2006
    Episode Idea 1: "Primitive" (24 minute episode.) Something very interesting is unearthed within the Amazon: they're fossils and the fossils resemble ancient versions of Brandy & Mr. Whiskers! Found along with the fossils appears to be an ancient stone age version of a DVD, which actually somehow holds film within it! Brandy & Mr. Whiskers find out what life was like 500,000 years ago, and wonder how much has the jungle truly changed between then and now? "B&MW Presents B&MW Greatest Music Video Hits: Walk the Dinosaur." Episode Idea 2: "You Oughta Know..." Ed is a very strange otter. Brandy & Mr. Whiskers still can't figure out just exactly what it is that Ed truly knows. So imagine Brandy & Mr. Whiskers surprise when they find out that Ed may know the location of a map that can get them back to the states! Only one problem: how do they manage to extract said information from said otter? There's only one way to find out: watch this episode segment! "You (Sometimes) Learn" Brandy & Mr. Whiskers have proven sucessful in finding out where the map that can lead to the states is located, now they just need to follow the only set of directions that can lead them to the temple where the map can be found. Only one problem: the directions are in Spanish and neither Brandy nor Mr. Whiskers can read a word of Spanish! But there is someone who can read Spanish! Unfortunatly, that someone is the Girl From Ipanema! Can Brandy & Mr. Whiskers possibly put up with the ditzy woman long enough for them to find the temple, or will the scatter-brained female prove too much for our hero's to handle? One thing's for sure, it's going to be a challenge getting to the temple! "B&MW Presents B&MW Greatest Music Video Hits: You Learn." Those are my episode ideas for today! Enough said, true believers! The End!

Blookingster

[65]Nov 13, 2006
    • level: 12
    I Got three great esipodes

1.Brandy VS Mandy/B-unit
    Brandy vs Mandy:When brandy's better than her cousin(Voiced By:
    Grey Delisle)crash down from the jungle she gain more popularity than brandy their relative rivalry inmerge like heck

B-Unit:When brandy is tired of whiskers embrassment her in public,she kicked him out of the treehouse for good but when he was angry he start rapping like crazy on crack and him,ed,the jaguar from that esipode when whiskers pull that thorn from his paw and trys to be his best friend and gaspar
    started a rap called B-unit and they start rapping like crazy
    Voiced By:Method Man[Whiskers],Big Boi[Jaguar]And Master P[Gaspar]

2.Bunny Eat Dog/Class of Cubs

Bunny Eat Dog:When gaspar stole all the carrots whisker is driven insane for a carrot but he have one other opinon to buy the carrots from gaspar or eat brandy

Class of Cubs:Whiskers decides to prove brandy he not an idiot by teaching young cubs how to hunt down their pray but end up as their pray instead.

3.Too Stupid,Too Hilarious/Are You The Father?
    Too Stupid,Too Hilarious:Whiskers get caught up by speed race with jaguar but when he meets the toughest jaguar racer around he challenge him but lose to him and until he come up with $50,000 the racer keeps brandy

Are you the father?
    When whiskers hits on a girl rabbit,she claims that whiskers is the father and brandy sets out to find the real father

4EverGreen

[66]Nov 13, 2006
    Episode Idea 1: "The Right Wrong Stuff!" (24 minute episode.) Brandy, Mr. Whiskers, and the Girl From Ipanema have made it to the Incan temple where a map that can lead Brandy & Mr. Whiskers back to the states may be located. But it's not going to be easy getting through the Temple! There are many cyptic puzzles and riddles that the threesome have to solve. Can these enigmas be figured out and will any path lead Brandy & Mr. Whiskers to the map to get to the home that Brandy & Mr. Whiskers want so much to get back to? "B&MW Presents B&MW Greatest Music Video Hits: The Right Stuff!" Episode Idea 2: "Hanging Tough! (Sort of!)" (24 minute episode.) The map has been achieved, but the Temple had an ancient alarm system built in, and now all heck is breaking loose! Brandy, Mr. Whiskers, and the Girl From Ipanema must quickly make their way out of the Temple so that they can find out whether or not the map is the real deal! But it's still not going to be easy as the paths that the trio have gone down before are closing up on them, and the tunnels are shifting to prevent them from finding their way out! Can they tough it out and make it out of the Temple in one piece? It's going to be a doozy of an adventure! "B&MW Presents B&MW Greatest Music Video Hits: Hanging Tough." Episode Idea 3: "Going Home (But Not In the Way Expected!)" (24 minute episode.) After all this time, Brandy & Mr. Whiskers have finally found themselves a map that can tell them how to get back to the states. Yet now that Brandy & Mr. Whiskers know how to get back, they're not sure if they WANT to go back after all the times they and their jungle friends have shared with each other. Sure they've had some bad times, but most of the times they had in the jungle were pretty hilarious now that the two of them can look back on it. Although Brandy & Mr. Whiskers don't want to say good-bye, their friends insist they should return to where they are missed as nobody likes to be separated from their families forever. With that in mind, Brandy & Mr. Whiskers carve a raft out of reeds and drift down the Amazon until the river reaches the Brazillan town of Manaus where Brandy & Mr. Whiskers can catch a plane back to the states. Unfortunatly, the planes are all out of service and can't fly anybody. So Brandy & Mr. Whiskers try going by boat, but the boats only accept exact change, which Brandy & Mr. Whiskers don't have! It seems that there's no way to get out of the Amazon, but there is another option available: the railroad! Brandy & Mr. Whiskers can't believe they're really going to say good-bye to the Amazon, but before the train door closes to leave the station, it stays open! There's someone keeping it from closing! It's Brandy & Mr. Whisker's friends! They decided they should make sure Brandy & Mr. Whiskers get back home safely, and that they won't desert their sides until they get back home! It seems like Brandy & Mr. Whisker's troubles are finally over! But little do any of them know, their troubles are just beginning as a sinister presence is lurking on board the train as a stowaway. The nefarious, no-good, evil-doers named Gaspar Le Gecko and Cary Cougar! UH-OH... (To Be Continued...!) Next time on "Brandy & Mr. Whiskers": The train makes a stop in Panama, and Gaspar tries to put a damper on the good guy's plans by blocking the Panama Canal so that ships can't go through it, knowing that the good guys can not leave people trapped in a blocked canal in need of help! Will they be able to unblock the Panama Canal before the train leaves? Find out on the next "Brandy & Mr. Whiskers!" "B&MW Presents B&MW Greatest Music Video Hits: Going Home." Episode Notes: This episode shall be the first part in the "Going Home" saga for the show of "Brandy & Mr. Whiskers." Episode Quotes: Ed:"Now hold on there Brandy & Mr. Whiskers, you didn't really think we were going to let you travel to America by yourselves, did you?" Cheryl:"That's right! Our family is just as important as your family!" Meryl:"Don't you have that backwards?!" Cheryl: "Your whole face about to be backwards if you don't apologize! Besides, she understood what I meant!" Lola:"Well I for one am not about to let anybody fight and argue over such a trivial manner." Mole from Z.O.O.,:"To put it simply, we're your friends and if getting home means this much to you, then we're with you to the end to see this through." Mr. Whiskers:"Thanks you guys, that means a lot to us!" Brandy:"Harrington family, you won't have long to wait! Your precious Brandy is finally coming home!" Those are my episode ideas for today! Enough said, true believers! The End! (For Now!)

MarticusPro

[67]Nov 14, 2006
    • level: 5

xD Manaus.

The manga is releasing the 24th december, by the way. O_o

Now I'm going to stop bothering you. I'm too boring.

GarethPBarsby

[68]Nov 14, 2006

4EverGreen wrote:
    Next time on "Brandy & Mr. Whiskers": The train makes a stop in Panama, and Gaspar tries to put a damper on the good guy's plans by blocking the Panama Canal so that ships can't go through it, knowing that the good guys can not leave people trapped in a blocked canal in need of help! Will they be able to unblock the Panama Canal before the train leaves? Find out on the next "Brandy & Mr. Whiskers!"

Here's what I think should happen next:

Gaspar buys a mind-control ray and uses it on some beavers and makes them build a dam to block the Panama Canal. Brandy and Whiskers magically sprout wings, fly over to the canal and unblock it by eating the dam and the beavers. They fly back to the train and their wings go. Gaspar is mad but then a time warp opens and Fred Flintstone pops out! Gaspar mind-controls Fred and gets him to kill Brandy and Whiskers. Fred gets a machine gun and kills Lola, Ed, Cheryl and Meryl. Brandy and Whiskers are sad. Barney Rubble appears and says he wants to join the duo, but they think it's creepy that he has no pupils so they steal Fred's machine gun and blow Barney's brains out. They also kill Fred by eating him. Anachronistic cavemen taste like chicken! Gaspar is irritated and shoots himself. Brandy finds her way back home only to find......her family has been killed and her house has been destroyed.....so Pete can build PETEY LAND!!! Then Yoda shows up and the day he saves. Pete he destroys and Brandy's family he resurrects.

B&MW Presents B&MW's Greatest Musical Hits: 'Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On'; a music video where Celine Dion's contribution to Titanic starts playing out of nowhere, thus Brandy and Whiskers try to kill themselves but keep failing.

I'm extremely sorry 4evergreen, it's just a joke. You can keep on writing your own continuation.

Edited on 11/14/2006 10:47am

4EverGreen

[69]Nov 14, 2006
    Episode Idea 1: "A Problem in Panama." (24 minute episode.) The train taking Brandy & Mr. Whiskers back to America is taking a stop in Panama near the Panama Canal in order to refuel. This gives Gaspar Le Gecko and Cary Cougar, who both desire to rule the world, the chance they need to start their plans toward global domination. By blocking the Panama Canal, Gaspar and Cary hope to be able to ransom the governments of the world for $4 trillion in gold buillon if they ever want the Panama Canal to be unblocked! Brandy & Mr. Whiskers find out about this insidious plot, and know that they must move quickly to stop it, before the train finishes refueling and leaves without the two hero's! Can they stop the diabolical plan? "B&MW Presents B&MW Greatest Music Video Hits: Panama!" Episode Idea 2: "This Must Be Just Like Living in Paradise (I Think!)" The train taking Brandy and Mr. Whiskers back to America is acting like it's on the fritz. Stopping in the country of Costa Rica, it's discovered that key componets of the train have been badly broken and are in serious need of a repair. It will be at least two days before the train can be restored to it's full working condition. In the meantime Brandy, Mr. Whiskers and their friends are encouraged to use the downtime to enjoy the many different activities and sights available in Costa Rica, unaware that Gaspar and Cary plan to turn the local animals of Costa Rica against the hero's. Can the hero's convince these animals to see past the evil villain's lies? "Trouble In Paradise" Gaspar and Cary's previous plan having failed, decide that if the Costa Rican animals refuse to take out the good guys, than the Costa Rican animals must be punished for their insurection! Using a bunch of shiny rocks that Gaspar and Cary have collected through evil means, they purchase a bunch of heavy-duty Earth digging equipment and threaten the Costa Rican animals with turning their beautiful country into one giant, asphalt parking lot unless they surrender the hero's into the evil villains clutches! Can Brandy & Mr. Whiskers help the Costa Rican animals stand up for themselves against these evil bullies, and can they do it before the train is repaired and leaves again? You won't want to miss this exciting adventure of "Brandy & Mr. Whiskers!" I kid you not! "B&MW Presents B&MW Greatest Music Video Hits: It's Just Another Day For You and Me In Paradise." Those are my episode ideas for today!  Enough said, true believers! The End!

GarethPBarsby

[70]Nov 25, 2006

Christmas Special Ideas!

A Brandy and Mr Whiskers Christmas Carol

For no reason, Brandy becomes ultra-mean, starts to hate Christmas and tortures Whiskers more than usual. That night, Brandy is visited by the ghost of Gaspar (who earlier committed suicide) who tells her that he is being tortured for all eternity and the same will happen to Brandy if she doesn't change her ways. Then, before leaving, he tells her that she will be haunted by three ghosts - actually four.

There are two Ghosts of Christmas Past and they are Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble. They tell Brandy that everyone has to like Christmas because it was celebrated since the beginning of time, then it turns into a big clip show of Flintstones Christmas specials. The Ghost of Christmas Present Yoda is, and Whiskers being miserable he shows. Pete reprises his role as the Ghost of Christmas Future and tells Brandy that if she doesn't change her ways, he'll raze everywhere in the world to the ground and build a million PETEY LANDS everywhere. Brandy then wakes up and is even more mean, so she blows up the Amazon.

(Note: I've actually written a BaMW version of A Christmas Carol called 'Brandy Humbug of the Florida Humbugs', which is on fanficton.net. Not for little kids though.)

How Gaspar Cancelled Christmas

Gaspar cancels Christmas. At first, everyone is shocked, but then they realise they won't have to do shoppng anymore and won't be bombarded by sappy little Santas. Gaspar, who hates bringing people happiness, brings Christmas back. At first, everyone is shocked, but then they realise they'll get presents and a warm, cozy feeling inside. Gaspar is stressed and explodes.

It's a Sucky Life and Just When You Think It Can't Suck Anymore It Does

Brandy yells at Whiskers again and Whiskers contemplates suicide. His guardian angel appears and shows him what the world would be like if he had never been born. Since Brandy never fell into the Amazon, she killed her entire family and stole their fortune so she can buy the world and make it a horrible dystopia. Whiskers decides to kill himself anyway and when asked why, he replies, "I want Brandy to be happy! What can make people happier than ruling the world and making everyone suffer?"

Then he blows out his brains.

GarethPBarsby

[71]Nov 25, 2006

Darnation. I double posted.

Edited on 11/25/2006 9:44am

Zokolov

[72]Nov 25, 2006
    GarethPBarsby wrote:

Then he blows out his brains.

Why everybody kill  themselves on your stories?

4EverGreen

[73]Nov 25, 2006
    Episode Idea 1: "Don't Stop Belizeing!" (24 minute episode.) The train taking Brandy & Mr. Whiskers to the states is getting closer and closer to their destination, but the evil Gaspar and Cary Cougar don't want that to happen, so they decide to blow out the wheels on the railroad car, forcing the train to pull off for repairs in the tiny country of Belize. Our hero's can't believe how they continue to be dogged by these problems, and wonder if they're ever going to get back to the states. But Brandy & Mr. Whiskers friends won't let them give up, and remind them of all the times that even when things looked their most hopeless, the two of them have always found a way to make things work in the end. After many flashbacks to demonstrate this point, the wheels on the train have been fixed! Our hero's are able to continue on their way home, much to Gaspar and Cary Cougar's continued frustration! "B&MW Presents B&MW Greatest Music Video Hits: Don't Stop Believing (Streetlight People!) " Episode Idea 2: "It's Been A Hard Day's Sight" Brandy & Mr. Whiskers are just one country away from being back in the states. Our hero's just have to wait in Mexico City, Mexico for two hours before their transfer for a train that will take them the rest of the way to their destination can take place. Meanwhile, Brandy wants to do something exotic while they're in the land of missions and pueblos. Brandy wants to see a bull fight! So Brandy drags Mr. Whiskers along to the bull fight arena, but the bull fight is nothing like Brandy anticipated: the bulls are absolutely weak and exhausted! The bulls can barely walk, let alone charge ferociously at the matador's! Brandy insults the matador for trying to make sport of something much weaker than he is. Unfortunatly, insulting a matador means insulting his honor! So the matador demands Brandy put her money where her big fat mouth is and duel the matador to see who has the most honor between them! Will Brandy get a lucky break and manage to best this master of the sword?! "Mexican't Buy Us Love" Brandy manages to defeat the matador, but unfortunatly the arena rules decree if anyone manages to defeat the currently reigning matador in sword combat, they must become the new matadors or else! Brandy however, has other plans. Brandy refuses to attack the bulls as they've done nothing wrong to deserve a sword run through them! So the two hero's hatch a plan to get themselves out of the Arena and of being a matador. Brandy will distract the manager of the arena by pretending to go up against a bull by staging all the action, while Mr. Whiskers rallys all of the other bulls to rebel against this awful treatment of their kind and bring the nasty arena down! The plan works much to Brandy & Mr. Whiskers delight! And just in time to! The two hero's need to get a move on to get on the train that will take them into the states! It's been a long and winding railroad, but at least the trip is almost over, at least that's what Brandy & Mr. Whiskers currently believe. "B&MW Presents B&MW Greatest Music Video Hits: Can't Buy Me Love." Those are my episode ideas for today! Enough said, true believers! The End!

ILUVTV11

[74]Dec 1, 2006
    • level: 6
     I know I said I wasnt going to come up with more eps but I thought of some eps and crossovers I havent thought of the rest of the story of the second movie, but here are other ideas.
    1.Brandy and Mr.Whiskers TaleSpins
    The TaleSpin gang crashes in the Amazon and Makes Brandy and Mr.Whiskers heads spin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2.What if Brandy and Mr.Whiskers Never Met?????????????????????
    Brandy and Mr.Whiskers look at what could have happend if they never met.
    3.Step-Sister,Step-Sister
    Brandys step sister Lina(Voiced by Crista Falnagan) chasches in the amazon in her private jet, and she makes Brandy jelous as always by becoming a rock millonare, but she ends up leaving.
    4.Brandys New School
    Brandy and Mr.Whiskers go back in time and meet Kuzco,Malina,Kronk,and all the other people in the emperors new school and Brandy ends up taking over the kingdom.
    5.I Bet..............
    Brandy and Mr.Whiskers make bets for each other and they go awire.
    6.Princess Brandy Natasha
    Princess Natasha comes to the amazon to look for Lubek and Brandy and Mr.Whiskers ask to help.
    7.The Not So Fantastic 4
    Brandy,Mr.Whiskers,Lola,and Ed get super powers along with The Evil Gaspar whom they have to stop.
    8.Good Whiskers Hunting
    Wiskers gose missing but he ends up being at the sock store.
    9.Dr.Brandy
    Brandy becomes a talk show host to help amimals with there problems, but ends up making it all about her.
    10.Brandy,Mr.Whiskers,and Crazy Frog
    Crazy Frog comes to the amazon and annoys Brandy and Whiskers so they try to ask him politey to leave.
    These Episodes Take Place after the reuion spical but before the 2nd movie. And Im chaning the title of the second movie to The Not So Real The End because Im have more ideas to make happen after the second movie.

GarethPBarsby

[75]Dec 3, 2006

ILUVTV11 wrote:
     1.Brandy and Mr.Whiskers TaleSpins
    The TaleSpin gang crashes in the Amazon and Makes Brandy and Mr.Whiskers heads spin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So wait, the TaleSpin gang are demons that possess Brandy and Whiskers and make their heads spin like in The Exorcist?

ILUVTV11 wrote:
    2.What if Brandy and Mr.Whiskers Never Met?????????????????????
    Brandy and Mr.Whiskers look at what could have happend if they never met.

Um, look at my Christmas episode ideas. That's what would happen if they never met!

ILUVTV11 wrote:
    4.Brandys New School
    Brandy and Mr.Whiskers go back in time and meet Kuzco,Malina,Kronk,and all the other people in the emperors new school and Brandy ends up taking over the kingdom..

Does she kill Kuzco?

ILUVTV11 wrote:
    5.I Bet..............
    Brandy and Mr.Whiskers make bets for each other and they go awire.

Awire? What's that?

ILUVTV11 wrote:
    7.The Not So Fantastic 4
    Brandy,Mr.Whiskers,Lola,and Ed get super powers along with The Evil Gaspar whom they have to stop.

Watch out or Stan Lee may sue.

ILUVTV11 wrote:
    8.Good Whiskers Hunting
    Wiskers gose missing but he ends up being at the sock store.

Oh, are you a Foster's fan as well?

ILUVTV11 wrote:
    10.Brandy,Mr.Whiskers,and Crazy Frog
    Crazy Frog comes to the amazon and annoys Brandy and Whiskers so they try to ask him politey to leave.

A DING DING DING DONG BA BA BA BAY A WEEEEEE!!

Although I doubt asking him politely to leave would work.

4EverGreen

[76]Dec 3, 2006
    Episode Idea 1: "Rafting Up Rio." (24 minute episode.) It seems like Brandy & Mr. Whiskers efforts to get home have definitely hit a snag this time! The railroad bridge across the Rio Grand has been taken out, and every other bridge up along the Rio Grande to (thanks to the very evil Gaspar and Cary Cougar,) except for one that connects at El Paso, Texas. Since it would take too long to wait for the train to get them to El Paso over the bridge, our hero's and their friends must raft up the Rio Grande in order to get themselves to the train station to board a train that can take them the rest of the way home! But our hero's better watch out for the many pitfalls and traps that Gaspar and Cary will inevitably put in our hero's way. Can our hero's make it to El Paso, Texas in one piece? You better believe it! "B&MW Presents B&MW Greatest Music Video Hits: Rio." Episode Notes: Our hero's finally arrive in the United States with this episode! Episode Idea 2: "Down In El Paso." Our hero's finally have a chance to breathe for a bit while they have some down time in El Paso, Texas. Meanwhile, Gaspar and Cary are getting tired of failing to stop our hero's from suceeding in getting closer to their goal. So they come up with a plan that positively CAN'T fail: draft Brandy & Mr. Whiskers into the army at the nearby Fort Bliss in El Paso, Texas! UH-OH!... "Escape From El Paso." When Brandy & Mr. Whiskers learn the awful news that they've been inducted as buck privates at Fort Bliss in El Paso, Texas and the even WORSE news that as soon as they shape up, they'll be shipped off to (GULP!) Iraq! Brandy & Mr. Whiskers know absolutely, positively, 100% assertively can't allow THAT to happen! Our hero's must convince the sargeants their not army material, and if that doesn't work, know they have to indiscreetly go MIA! But can Brandy & Mr. Whiskers manage to escape from the middle of nowhere and board the train that will take them home in the nick of time?! It's going to be a close one! "B&MW Presents B&MW Greatest Music Video Hits: Volunteers of America/Fortunate Son." Those are my episode ideas for today! Enough said, true believers! The End!

ILUVTV11

[77]Dec 3, 2006
    • level: 6
    No TaleSipn is a TV show I used to watch on Toon Dinsey, No she dose not kill Kuzco,yes I am a fosters fan, oh and sorry about the story of how they never met. Now lets get back on topic.(Oh good Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) also awire is when something gose crazy. Now back on topic.
    Edited on 12/03/2006 9:38pm

4EverGreen

[78]Dec 4, 2006

Sorry it took me so long to get back and write this post down properly! I have just been extraordinarily busy with college semester finals! Thankfully, that's winding down now so I can concentrate on things that I really like, such as my master plan on where to take the show of "Brandy & Mr. Whiskers" once it gets renewed. "We Are The Toons" (90 minute special which shall later be broken down into 3 30 minute episodes for TV viewing.) Our hero's arive down in New Orleans, Louisiana via the train and are horrified by what they see! Brandy had been to New Orleans once before getting stranded in the Amazon, & everything that Brandy knew and love about the Big Easy has been washed away as Brandy didn't know about Hurricane Katrina striking down in the Gulf Coast as she was still in the Amazon. As if that wasn't bad enough, Gaspar Le Gecko and Cary Cougar have teamed up with a many different cartoon villains from different cartoon companies from different cartoon shows in order to buid a machine to emit a special kind of ray. These rays are designed to keep the populace wealthier nations ignorant about the pain & suffering experienced by people in 3rd world countries. Brandy & Mr. Whiskers must team up with different cartoon heros from different cartoon companies from different cartoon show in order to stop this union of villains and come together as one to raise awareness of the pain and suffering experienced by people not just in New Orleans, but all around the world as well. This event will present the hopes and dreams of making a better life possible for everyone with your help! Don't miss this special event! Episode Notes: In lieu of a music video segment, a performance by a variety of cartoon hero's on a variation of "We Are the World" as "We Are the Toons" will play at the end of third part of the special. That's my episode idea for now! Enough said, true believers! The End!

Edited on 12/19/2006 5:04pm

GarethPBarsby

[79]Dec 5, 2006

ILUVTV11 wrote:
    No TaleSipn is a TV show I used to watch on Toon Dinsey, No she dose not kill Kuzco,yes I am a fosters fan, oh and sorry about the story of how they never met. Now lets get back on topic.(Oh good Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) also awire is when something gose crazy. Now back on topic.

I know TaleSpin is a TV show, I was joking about the Exorcist thing. I was also joking about that other comment since that episode idea was a silly joke. Oh yeah, and it's spelt 'haywire'. Now let's get back on topic;

The Hoose o' Moose!

Brandy and Mr Whiskers are angry about the fact that they are Disney characters and yet haven't even had a mention in the House of Mouse. They stomp over and complain to Mickey. Then Pete arrives to shut the place down. Mr Whiskers is fed up of Pete getting cameos left and right, so he shoots a fireball at Pete like in Dragonball Z, Pete ducks and Whiskers hits a support beam. The House of Mouse collapses, killing everyone.

Zokolov

[80]Dec 5, 2006

Um, Gareth...

Why do everybody die in your ideas? I wasn't very excited on the other ones, but I was wondering, why all the "classical" characters get to be on the House of Mouse, and Kim Possible, Lilo & Stitch, Dave the Barbarian, Maggie, and others aren't invited...