We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Season 3 Episode Ideas if there is one

Should there be a third season???

ILUVTV11

[81]Dec 5, 2006
    • level: 6
    The Brandy and Mr. Whiskers Movie 2: The Not So Real The End
    Brandy and Mr. Whiskers and all there friends are living peacfully in the amazon, until Brandys Brother and Her Step-Sister Lina(Vocied By Crista Flanagan) come to ruin there lives by turing the amazon into a junk yard and its not going to be easy to stop him now as he has a cool lair and henchmen, but in the end Brandys Brother and Step-Sister are thrown in amazon jail forever and they can live peacfully.
    Theres The story Im making more episode ideas that take place after the second movie.(Which is why I changed it to the not so real the end.)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ToastWilder

[82]Dec 7, 2006
    • level: 1

beware, n00bness.

MarticusPro told me to submit this >D

Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Movie - Once upon a cabin

Somehow Brandy and Mr. Whiskers successed to escape from the Amazon rain forest.
    They live in a cabin in northern Canada by a snow resort (brr.), with their three children; Randy, Candy and Lincoln. Whiskers say Linciln.
    One day when they were out skiing (Brandy had her own skis, Whiskers had to share) ....
    A wicked zooman sees the "Harrington-Whiskers" and spots (omg) the albino bunny. (not Brandy)
    He is entering a competition and with an albino rabbit he thinks he would surely win. >: D
    After many unsuccesfully tries to catch Whiskers, he comes up with a better plan and captures Whiskers.
    When Brandy finds out she calls around and hire dudes to find him (for money). Randy, Candy and Lincoln offers to help but Brandy tells them to stay at home.  But as their will to find their father back they decide to go anyway.
    They tell Brandy, clue after clue, about where the Zooman might have taken Whiskers, but she ignores their "childish games" and doesn't listen. When they figure out where the Zooman is, they tell Brandy a last clue and runs away on their own to rescue Whiskers. Unfortunatly 3 small bunny-dogs can't do much about it and they're almost captured, but last minute Brandy comes to the rescue with police-dudes. Zooman is disqualified(and in-prisoned) and they live happily ever after : D not.

MarticusPro

[83]Dec 7, 2006
    • level: 5
    Laughed to death XDDDDD

GarethPBarsby

[84]Dec 12, 2006
    • level: 8

Shorty McShorts' Shorts Episode

Brandy and Whiskers learn that their show has been cancelled in lieu of something called Shorty McShorts' Shorts. Mr. Whiskers tries to say 'Shorty McShorts' Shorts really fast for the entire first half of the episode. In the second half, they watch the shorts, and end up feeling like Krusty the Klown when he watched Worker and Parasite.

Wolfie, Pea Rinse of the Jungle

Wolfie washes his hair and rinses it with peas!

The Meaning of Life is At the End of this Episode!

Brandy and Mr. Whiskers, for twenty minutes, tell the viewer to keep watching because the meaning of life is at the end of the episode! They lie, though.

4EverGreen

[85]Dec 19, 2006
    • level: 44
    "(Almost) Sweet Home Alabama" Only one last stop remains before Brandy is back in Florida: Alabama. This state is home to George Washington Carver, famous for his many uses he devised for the peanut! But Gaspar Le Gecko and Cary Cougar are about to devise a much more devious use for the peanut when they create a monster which they dub PeanutStine! Can Brandy & Mr. Whiskers stop the mad monster's rampage before the train leaves for Florida? "No More Home Sweet Home?" After all the trials and tribulations Brandy has gone through, one would think a big party would be held once Brandy rolls back into Palm Beach, but there's no such luck. All her old friends have moved on, nobody remembers her, and even her old homestead has been abandoned after being thrashed with a plethora of hurricanes while Brandy has been gone. Brandy can't believe that she came all this long way for nothing, until Mr. Whiskers discovers a ray of hope. A flyer for the disappearance of Brandy says the following: "This lovely dog of now 18 dog years old was last seen 4 dog years ago on a plane which was going to Milan via way of Rio De Janiero and hasn't been seen since. If found and discovered, please return to the Harrington's new residence in California, in the town of--" but the rest of the flyer has been torn off, making it impossible to discern which town the Harringtons have moved to. But at least Brandy & Mr. Whiskers have something to work with, and a new destination in California. Unbeknownst to them however is that Gaspar Le Gecko have gathered all the other flyers and know EXACTLY which town the Harringtons live in, and plan to get there first for devious reasons that only they know! This is not the beginning of the end, but it is the end of the beginning! "B&MW Presents B&MW Greatest Music Video Hits: I'm On My Way (Home Sweet Home.)" Episode Notes: This episode marks both the end of the "Going Home" saga "Brandy & Mr. Whiskers" as well as the beginning of the "Road to California" saga for the show. This show marks the end of what will be volume one in the long season 5 for the show of "Brandy & Mr. Whiskers." That's my episode idea for today! Enough said, true believers! The End! (For Now!)

ILUVTV11

[86]Mar 3, 2007
    Hi I've noticed no one has posted here in like forever so I'll post
    My Season 5
    1. The Big Speical
    2.Brandy and Mr. Whiskers TaleSpin
    3. What if Brandy and Mr. Whiskers Never Met????????
    4. Step-Sisters,Step-Sister
    5. Brandy's New School
    6. I Bet............
    7. Princess Brandy Natasha
    8. Good Whiskers Hunting
    9. Not So Fantastic 4
    10. Dr. Brandy
    11. Brandy, Mr. Whiskers, and Crazy Frog
    12. The Brandy and Mr. Whiskers Movie 2: The Not So Real The End
    That is my season 5 now heres my season 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Season 6
    1. A Day In The Life Of Ed/The Not So Real World Amazon
    A Day In The Life Of Ed
    A camrea crew folws Ed around to film a day in the life of him can they make it?????????????
    The Not So Real World Amazon
    Brandy, Whiskers, Lola, Ed, Margo, Cherly, Meryl, and The Vic are part of a reality show made by Gaspar
    and it's a big hit, until everyone finds out it's fake!!!!!!
    2. Glax-Par/Mr. Whiskers Life Before The Amazon
    Glax-Par
    Mr. Whiskers becomes upsessed whith a card game called Glax-Par.
    Mr. Whiskers Life Before The Amazon
    We get to see what his life was like before he and Brandy fell into the amazon.
    3. Brandy Says/Harolds Family
    Brandy Says
    Everyone dose what Brandy says.
    Harolds Family
    We meet Harolds family.
    4. Lucky Leprachaun (Full Half-Hour)
    Lucky Leprachaun
    My Whiskers finds a very lucky leprachaun but hes evil and giving everyone else bad luck.
    5. Brandy and Mr. Whiskers Great Road Trip Adventure (Full Hour)
    Brandy and Mr. Whiskers Great Road Trip Adventure
    Brandy and Mr. Whiskers go on a road trip and a crazy one at that!!!!!!!!!!
    6. Gaspars Wedding/5 Easy Steps To Be Like Whiskers
    Gaspars Wedding
    Gaspar is getting married but Brandy and Whiskers aren't invited and they want to find out why?????
    5 Easy Steps To Be Like Whiskers
    Whiskers gives you 5 easy steps to be like him. 7. Auntie Dote Returns!!!! (Full Half-Hour)
    Auntie Dote Returns!!!!
    Well it's in the title, but she tries to find Brandy and Whiskers because they never payed her.
    8. Glax-Par The Movie/Venessa Rock Queen
    Glax-Par The Movie
    Brandy has to wait in line with Whiskers all day to see Glax-Par The Movie.
    Venessa Rock Queen
    A free sprited dog rock star Venessa (Voiced by Tara Strong) comes and even ends up staying in the amazon.
    9. Whiskers Day Out/Venessa Everything Gal
    Whiskers Day Out
    When Brandy gose out with for a day with Lola and Venessa she tells him to stay home but instead he gose out with Ed and actcidentaly causes trouble.
    Venessa Everything Gal
    Venessa trys to impress all her fans by doing all types of music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10. The Season Closer (Full Half-Hour)
    The Season Closer
    It closes out the sixth season.
    Well thats it I may post a seventh season when I get more ideas.
    Edited on 03/03/2007 3:58pm

Diddy_2000

[87]Mar 3, 2007

Here is my idea:

Britney Spears: Britney Spears visits the Amazon rainforest and Mr. Whiskers is honered that someone who isn't animated was willing to be in the Amazon Rain Forest. Mr. Whiskers tries to get her to be his girlfriend but it doesn't go too well.

4EverGreen

[88]Mar 3, 2007
    Man! It had been so long since anyone posted a new idea here that I just about written this series off as a place where I could post my episode ideas! So at long last, here is Volume 1 of Season 5 of my episode ideas to "Brandy & Mr. Whiskers." 1. "A Very Special Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Season 5 Premiere" (Hour long.) 2. "Primitive/B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: Walk the Dinosaur" 3. "You Oughta Know/ You (Sometimes) Learn/B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: You Learn" 4. "The Right Wrong Stuff!/B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: The Right Stuff" 5. "Hanging Tough (Sort Of!)/B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: Hanging Tough!" Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Going Home Saga 6. "Going Home (But Not In the Way Expected!)/B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: Going Home" 7. "A Problem In Panama/B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: Panama!" 8. "This Must Be Just Like Living In Paradise (I Think!)/ Trouble In Paradise/B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: It's Just Another Day For You & Me In Paradise" 9. "Don't Stop Belizeing!/B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: Don't Stop Believing! (Streetlight People!)" 10. "It's Been a Hard Day's Sight/Mexican't Buy Us Love/B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: Money Can't Buy Me Love!" 11. "Rafting Up Rio/ B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: Rio" 12. "Down In El Paso/Escape From El Paso/B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: Fortunate Son/Volunteers of America" "We Are the Toons"   A-13. "Devastation In New Orleans." B-14. "An Unlikely Visit From Very Famillar Faces" C-15. "A Once In a Lifetime Event" 16. (Almost) Sweet Home Alabama/No More Home Sweet Home?!/B&MW Presents B&MW GMVH: I'm On My Way (Home Sweet Home.)" And unfortunatly, since I don't believe that there will be many more opportunities for me to post my episode ideas up here, I'm just going to list a quick summary of what happens to Brandy & Mr. Whiskers in the rest of the series that I envisioned. B&MW travel through the United States having many misadventures, get to California only to realize that Brandy's parents have been chased away from their California home due to Gaspar Le Gecko's and Cary Cougar's threats. Fortunatly one of Brandy's brothers named Randy stayed behind and had tracking signals put on their parents and the rest of their relatives so they could follow them, ending Volume 2 of Season 5. Volume 3 of Season 5 has B&MW with their friends trotting the globe trying to get to Brandy's parents before either Gaspar or Cary can. A new theme song is played during these adventures, namely the B-52's "Roam." Midway in the Global Search for the whereabouts of Brandy's parents, B&MW with their friends run into Chip, Dale, and the Rescue Rangers who are currently entangled in a massive operation to stop Professor Nimnul from using terrible scientific technology from bringing inanimate Chineese warriors to life in order to force the world to surrender their powers to the tyrannical genius. With B&MW help Chip, Dale & the rest of the Rescue Rangers narrowly manage to stop Professor Nimnul's plans from suceeding but now the Professor has teamed up with Gaspar & Cary to stop Brandy from meeting with her parents again. To this end, Chip & Dale decide to make Brandy & Mr. Whiskers with their friends official Rescue Rangers capable of handling anything Professor Nimnul or anyone else might be able to throw at them. This marks the beginning of Volume 4 of Season 5 where B&MW are still trotting the globe but now have a new responsibility to help out anyone in need. Eventually the hero's journey leads right back to California where Brandy's parents have a plan to trick Gaspar and Cary out by pretending to get on board a brand new space shuttle capable of achieving 50 times the speed of sound and can even create wormholes to instantaneously appear somewhere else within the universe. But the dastardly duo plan to make this a one way trip for Brandy's parents. By a strange twist of fate, Mr. Whisker's parents happen to be at the launch site on the day of the launch as they have voluntarily chosen to be astronauts piloting the new space shuttle. But when Professor Nimnul and his crazed inventions threaten to compromise the space shuttle, it puts everyone in danger. During the confusion, the launch button is hit and the Space Shuttle is sent into space with Brandy & Mr. Whisker's parents still inside it. B&MW with their friends know that they have to go into outer space after their parents as Professor Nimnul has advanced technology strong enough to go after them. So it is agreed that the hero's must board a space shuttle which while only capable of achieving 15 times the speed of sound is better than nothing. However, not everyone is going. Lola Boa, Zipper, Cheryl and Meryl are staying  behind as someone has to head Rescue Ranger operations on Earth. So Brandy, Mr. Whiskers, Chip, Dale, Ed, Gadget, Randy, and Montgomery Jack head off into outer space, hoping to rescue Brandy & Mr. Whisker's parents. This ends season 5 of the series. I'd say more but I don't want to go over my character limit. So heaven willing, you'll hear what happens during the 6th and 7th season of the series in the near future. Enough said, true believers! The End!
    Edited on 03/03/2007 7:33pm

GarethPBarsby

[89]Mar 8, 2007

Call Me Bob

Whiskers changes his name to Bob. Unfortuneately, there's a gangster who has a vendetta against all people name Bob. Whiskers spends the whole episode running away from him until he falls down a cliff.

The Rock

Brandy and Whiskers stare at a rock for the entire episode. At the end they say it's art and you're uncultured if you didn't get it.

The Flatstones

Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble appear to promote their new spinoff series, which will feature such brilliant episodes like these:

-a shady salesman sells Bedrock a monorail and Wilma objects!
    -Dino has puppies and Mr. Slate wants to turn them into a coat!
    -Bam-Bam steals the head off a statue!
    -Fred gains 3,000 pounds to work at home!
    -Who Shot Mr. Slate?

Brandy and Whiskers appear and Brandy says 'Um, weren't those ideas done in some other cartoon?' Fred goes mad and says 'Thou shalt not accuse us of being plagiarists!' and kills Brandy and Whiskers and takes over the Amazon!

4EverGreen

[90]Mar 8, 2007
    Okay, here's the rest of the summary for what I would envision Brandy & Mr. Whiskers doing in seasons 6 & 7 of "Brandy & Mr. Whiskers." In season 6, Brandy & Mr. Whiskers with their fellow Rescue Rangers head off into space to rescue Brandy's and Mr. Whisker's parents but they don't get too far when their space ship is pulled via tractor beam into a satellite the likes of which none of the Earthlings have ever seen before. The satellite is no ordinary satellite as it turns out to be the satellite that houses Buzz Lightyear of Star Command and his fellow space rangers Mira Nova, Booster, and XR! The reason Star Command is at this place and time is that Emperor Zurg was consistently tired of his plans failing in the distant future so he found a wormhole into the past where the universe would be a whole lot easier for the conquering. Naturally the space rangers had an oath to follow him through the wormhole and stop him from succeeding. The Rescue Rangers introduce themselves and say their trying to stop a few threats themselves that while not as threatening as Emperor Zurg himself are still a danger to the local community on Earth. Commander Nebula says if the Rescue Rangers have the same goal to serve and protect others, than perhaps these two forces should combine to make Earth and the rest of the universe a safer place. So after many adventures, Emperor Zurg, Gaspar Le Gecko, Cary Cougar and Professor Nimnul are finally destroyed and Brandy & Mr. Whisker's parents are saved. So the Rescue Rangers begin the space journey home in season 7. But just getting back to Earth will prove to be a challenge when a clone of the original Skeleton King and Mandarin have been unleashed from their cryogenic slumber and have escaped through a wormhole to conquer Brandy & Mr. Whisker's dimension. Chiro and the Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force followed them and ran into the Rescue Rangers with Buzz, Mira, and Booster who decided to accompany the Rescue Rangers back to Earth when the SRMTHF entered Brandy & Mr. Whisker's dimension. Since both forces agree that a clone of the Skeleton King and Mandarin are dangerous things to have around, they team up together in order to pursue the two cloned villains across the universe before they can conquer and enslave any planets. Eventually, the Rescue Rangers and the SRMTHF find themselves trapped in a lost dimension which happens to be the dimension of Kingdom Hearts currently under grip by the evil Sephiroth! With one dimension already threatened by Sephiroth, it's only natural Sephiroth would want to invade another and make himself doubly dangerous as he was before. So when the Rescue Rangers and the SRMTHF try to escape from the Lost Dimension, Sephiroth follows and meets with the clone of the Skeleton King and Mandarin. Sephiroth thinks that there isn't enough room in the universe for three supreme evils so when Skeleton King tries to enter the destroyed husk of the Skeleton King Worm to make himself stronger, Sephiroth enters with him. The two beings are merged together, looking more physically like Sephiroth but with the added psychoticness of the Skeleton King. With what is basically a super Sephiroth being criminally deranged, destroys the cloned Mandarin then tries to destroy the space shuttle taking Brandy & Mr. Whiskers home. The SRMTHF monkeys know that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few and Sephiroth cannot be allowed to exist and threaten Earth and the dimension it exists in. So the monkeys make the ultimate sacrifice by blowing themselves up and sending Sephiroth's attack ship into the moon where Sephiroth who is surely dead won't be able to threaten the Earth. Unfortunatly it seems like Sephiroth managed to survive the explosion and the crash physically scarred but still alive. However Sephiroth is too weak in his current state to go chasing after the Rescue Rangers so he decides to enter the destroyed Worm husk once more to see if it can power him up further. To Sephiroth's delight, the Worm husk had enough residual power left in it for one final super-powered transformation to turn Sephiroth into a blue skinned, blue haired version of himself. Now Sephiroth is no longer a regular Sephiroth or Sephiroth the Super, now he's Sephiroth the Ultimate and can breathe in space! He immediatly follows after the Rescue Rangers to make them pay for destroying his attack ship. On Earth, Sephiroth's powers are raging out of control as he's making the whole universe tremble. Chiro knows his friends paid the ultimate price, but it looks like Chiro has to make it to. So he activates the Power Primate to grab Sephiroth and detonate the Power Primate to destroy Sephiroth at point blank range! Sephiroth is finally destroyed. And fortuanatly, Chiro was spared as the Power Primate only destroyed all of Chiro's power, but fortunatly didn't destroy Chiro himself. With the forces of evil finally negated and Brandy & Mr. Whiskers finally back on Earth with their parents, Brandy & Mr. Whiskers who are now 18 years old after so much time has passed since the beginning of the series decide to marry each other and lead a happy life. So with that said, the good guys who are left alive can finally live happily ever after. That's my idea for the series of Brandy & Mr. Whiskers!  Enough said, true believers! The End!

ILUVTV11

[91]Mar 17, 2007
    Your Britteny Spears idea is halarious, but britt may not be the best one now (Cause she's bald)

ILUVTV11

[92]Apr 14, 2007
    My Season 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1.Whiskers Life Story Part 1
    Wiskers starts telling his life story in this 2 part ep!!!!!!!!
    2.Wiskers Life Story Part 2
    We find out some amazing secrets in the exciting conclusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    3.The Battle Of Brandy's Ex-Boyfriends/Brandy and Mr. Whiskers: The Musical
    Brandys Ex-BF's battle it out!!!!!!!!!!
    Brandy and Mr. Whiskers Musical Episode!!!!!!!!!
    4.Uncle Betty/BAMW Fairy Tale Stories: Sleeping Brandy
    Mr. Whiskers crazy Uncle Betty falls into the amazon.
    Sleeping Beauty the BAMW way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    5.Mr. Whiskers The Barbarian
    The Dave the Barbarian gang travels into the future and meets the BAMW gang!!!!!!!!!!
    6.The Buzz On Brandy
    The Peskys visit the amazon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    7.Lame Boy 3/The Return Of Slammy Crushington
    Wiskers finds a new gaming system and plays and won't stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Brandy returns to fight as Slammy!!!!!!!!!
    8.Whiskers Girlfriend/Paw and Order 2: I Know What You Did Last Yesterday
    Whiskers has a girlfriend but who??????
    Brandy and Whiskers are acused of doing some thing they didn't do.
    9.Behind The Sceans
    We go behind the sceans of BAMW!!!!!!!!
    10.Mr. Whsikers Master Of Time/Brandy and Mr. Whiskers and The Mestryous Thing
    Mr. Whiskers finds a watch that stops time.
    Mr. Whiskers finds a strange item on the ground
    Please start posting more ideas if you have any
    Edited on 04/14/2007 6:09pm

ILUVTV11

[93]Apr 14, 2007
    The Brandy and Mr. Whiskers Movie 3
    Well a new evil villan named Dr. Professer Dooty Head Meanie Head Jerk is trying to take over the world so Brandy and Mr. Whiskers have to save the world!!!!!!
    This is my last idea because I have run out of ideas.
    Edited on 06/09/2007 10:21pm

tyler_friday13

[94]Apr 25, 2007

A Grave Mistake: Brandy buy a cursed necklace that releases a spirit trapped inside it and take over her body.

Spells of Doom: Whiskers find a spellbook and casts spells to help people but soon regrets it.

Incredible Shrinking Day: Ed got effected by a supervirus so the gangs must shrunk themselves down and go inside his body to get the virus out.

Dream Land Much?: Lola keeps getting nigtmare so the gangs must go inside her dream to find out her problem.

wussycat

[95]Apr 26, 2007
    • level: 11
    Diet Another Day: Brandy notices she's getting fat, so she decides to go on a diet. Trouble is she finds it difficult to stick to it.

ILUVTV11

[96]Aug 25, 2007
    I've come up with more ep ideas!
    Lord Of The Earrings
    Brandy finds some very speical earings that can deystroy all sorts evil and the original owener tries to get them back but Brandy refuses.
    Intevention
    Mr. Whiskers has become a chocalholic so his freinds want to give him an intervetion but he runs off instead.
    Were Canceled????
    Brandy and Mr. Whiskers finds out there show is being canceled but they try to convince them otherwhise.
    Whiskers The Weenie
    Brandy wants to go see a scary movie but Whiskers is afaird to.
    There are some of my new ideas please start posting again

Brandy000111

[97]Aug 28, 2007

Episode:"The Fool's Foul"

Plot: Whiskers learns it is April Fool's Day and decides to share this holiday with his amazon buddies. The unsuspecting residents of the amazon have never done this holiday and find they are all getting pranked on. When Brandy is the only one left un-pranked, she must try to beat the king of fools (Whiskers) and save the amazon folk from all being joked.

Ending: Brandy and Whiskers have a show down of trying to pull pranks on each other. Whiskers then uses an ultimate prank, getting her catapulted into Death Valley (seen in episode "Thinking Outside the Fruit") and needs saving. When Whiskers stops laughing he realizes his cruel oking has gone too far and saves Brandy from hungry carnivores. Then she says something like "no hard feelings" and Whiskers sits down and whoopie-cushion is sat on. Brandy laughs so hard that he fell for such an old prank and Whiskers is saying "It wasn't THAT funny" THE END

lol is this any good?

ILUVTV11

[98]Sep 19, 2007
    The Lost Episode
    Brandy and Mr. Whiskers recall doing an episode but then they learned it never aired so they set out to find it and when they do they figured out why it never hit the air.
    The Glax-Par Wars!
    Mr. Whiskers finds out there is a tournement for his faviorte card battle game Glax-Par so he dicides to join The Glax-Par Wars! DUN DUN DUUUUUN!
    There's two more of mine and everybodys ideas have been great so far so please return to the Brandy and Mr. Whiskers Fourm keep posting on the boards and keep posting your episode ideas and keep the spirt of the show alive!
    Edited on 09/19/2007 3:21pm

luckyfan101

[99]Oct 12, 2007
    • level: 1

"The Best Love We Never Made"

Summary: Ed and Lola get married. However, their sex life isn't what they thought it would be. When Ed finds out that he isn't able to transfer sperm to Lola, he begins to overeat, eventually dying of a heart attack.

Brandy000111

[100]Oct 18, 2007
    Doubayou tee ehf (WTF)! thats frickinfrack!! ew!