Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Season 3 possible!

SaiyanFusion

[21]Aug 28, 2008
    • level: 13

Mungdaal99 wrote:
    BabsBunny_08 wrote:
    They should stop playing hannah montana like 8 f**cking times a day, same with all the other live action shows.They should play Bamw and all the other dead cartoons on in the middle of the day.
    Yeah I'm tired of Hannah Montana...

Who isn't? I've seen a couple episodes of Hannah Montana, and IT SUCKS! Brandy and Mr.Whiskers is the BEST show on Disney!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Atomius1

[22]Aug 28, 2008
    • level: 16
    it sure beats hannah montana... that much is obvious. although i wouldn't go as far as to say its the best disney show... i prefer phineas and ferb myself

SaiyanFusion

[23]Aug 29, 2008
    Atomius1 wrote:
    it sure beats hannah montana... that much is obvious. although i wouldn't go as far as to say its the best disney show... i prefer phineas and ferb myself

Well, you are entitled to an opinion, my previous post is just my opinion.

Atomius1

[24]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 16
    i know... which is why i gave my opinion...

mega_man_3

[25]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 12
    Atomius1 wrote:

Yeah, me too!

MASF123

[27]Sep 2, 2008
    • level: 6
    MarticusPro wrote:

Could you please post the link, too?

Either way, it's very much unlikely that it's true. The show has way to low ratings to go on. Also, half year ago, I e-mailed the cancelling show qustion to Disney Channel, and got a very long mail back from Joyce of ABC1, with explainations and excuses, but also confirming that the show IS cancelled and WON'T be brought up again. Instead, she told me about this "great new tv-series" which will replace bamw, called Phineas & Ferb... It took really long until I actually got to know what it was.

Can you tell us what the letter said, plz?

SaiyanFusion

[28]Sep 4, 2008
    Brandy and Mr.Whiskers is the only good show on Disney Channel, I really don't watch anything else on Disney.

MASF123

[29]Sep 4, 2008
    Yeah me too... I watch mostly cartoons there, but most of them are pretty bad. About 5 would good in my opinion...

1)Brandy and Mr. Whiskers
    2)Femious and Ferb (I watch it sometimes, not too good though, but they do know how to throw parties, give you that!)
    3)Proud Family
    4)House of Mouse
    5)Recess

Major screw ups of Disney's History
    1) Hahanna Montanna
    2)Disney's Doug (It is not at all like Nick's Doug)
    3)High School Musical
    4)Jetix
    5)Removal of Brandy and Mr. Whiskers.

Awww, this sucks! They removed my old post about when I was talking smack about Hahanna Montanna. *Sobs* I hate her so much!!! I may have set record for hating Hahanna Montanna. Lol

SaiyanFusion

[30]Sep 5, 2008

MASF123 wrote:
    They removed my old post about when I was talking smack about Hahanna Montanna. *Sobs* I hate her so much!!! I may have set record for hating Hahanna Montanna. Lol

Yeah, that's posible.

BabsBunny_08

[31]Sep 5, 2008

Whats even worse is that they are making 2 more disney channel shi**y sitcoms. Suite life on deck or something and J.o.n.a.s!

I wish they would bring back their good shows.

MASF123

[32]Sep 5, 2008
    Yeah, Disney's smokin' 20 bags-of weed of day, I swear! What is wrong with them?!?! It's true what ppl say, Disney really doesn't care about their fans! If they listen to their fans more, they'll get more teens and adults watching... AND I'M SICK OF HAHANNA MONTANNA BEING SHOWN 8 FRICKIN' TIMES A DAY!!!! *SOBS*

MASF123

[33]Sep 5, 2008
    SaiyanFusion wrote:

MASF123 wrote:
    They removed my old post about when I was talking smack about Hahanna Montanna. *Sobs* I hate her so much!!! I may have set record for hating Hahanna Montanna. Lol

Yeah, that's posible.

Lol I offically crown myself "Most angry hating Hahanna Montanna BAMW fan"! I like to Thank all little ppl out there...*Crys* I wanna God of course, he's always been there, I like to thank Saiyanfusion for always believing in me, and I like to thank all the ppl that hated Hahanna Montana as much as I did! And the many ppl that hated her on this forum! Thank you everyone! I love you all! *Crowd applauses*

SaiyanFusion

[34]Sep 6, 2008

Good news about Hannah Montanna. It is rumored to be ending SOON!!!! YAY!!

MASF123

[35]Sep 6, 2008
    SaiyanFusion wrote:

YAY!!! XD Yahoo!!!! But this could be a bad thing...WHAT WILL I HATE NOW?!?! Hello High School musical!!! ^_^

But, BAMW is still not coming back soon...

BabsBunny_08

[36]Sep 6, 2008
    MASF123 wrote:
    SaiyanFusion wrote:

YAY!!! XD Yahoo!!!! But this could be a bad thing...WHAT WILL I HATE NOW?!?! Hello High School musical!!! ^_^ But, BAMW is still not coming back soon...

HORRUUY!!!!

Damn It gets me mad that I have to stay up untill 3:30 am to see it.

Edited on 09/06/2008 8:00pm

MASF123

[37]Sep 7, 2008
    Heh, it's when there's a good thing, there's always something tk bring you down...Too many problems in this world... *Sigh*

Well, I've been seeing that Avator of yours Babs Bunny and I've kept asking myself "Is that Happy Tree Friends?" That is the most violent show, I've ever seen! I don't really like it, but sometimes you get too curious and watch it. Man, was I freaked out when I saw that show! Lol

BabsBunny_08

[38]Sep 8, 2008

MASF123 wrote:
    Heh, it's when there's a good thing, there's always something tk bring you down...Too many problems in this world... *Sigh* Well, I've been seeing that Avator of yours Babs Bunny and I've kept asking myself "Is that Happy Tree Friends?" That is the most violent show, I've ever seen! I don't really like it, but sometimes you get too curious and watch it. Man, was I freaked out when I saw that show! Lol

Yeah its Petunia, I think one of the most sickest deaths is when flippy grilled Petunia's face. And when Toothy's eye got tied to the tree.

MASF123

[39]Sep 8, 2008
    BabsBunny_08 wrote:

MASF123 wrote:
    Heh, it's when there's a good thing, there's always something tk bring you down...Too many problems in this world... *Sigh* Well, I've been seeing that Avator of yours Babs Bunny and I've kept asking myself "Is that Happy Tree Friends?" That is the most violent show, I've ever seen! I don't really like it, but sometimes you get too curious and watch it. Man, was I freaked out when I saw that show! Lol

Yeah its Petunia, I think one of the most sickest deaths is when flippy grilled Petunia's face. And when Toothy's eye got tied to the tree.

Oooooh, one that looked like it hurt was when this animal slipped on the North Pole and broke his tooth. And the idiot gets a snowball and puts it on root of his broken tooth. I was like oh, I definately felt that one. It looks very painful to do that. Their voices are annoying it gives me headaches! For real! Lol

If parents think that BAMW is too unapporipiate for little kids, then they've never seen Happy Tree Friends. XD My friends told me about this show, I swear. I'm like 17 and they are like 14. They said it was one of their favorite shows. It looked like a learning show, but I knew they were up to something. I saw it, I was like whoa! I watch mad violent shows, but this is the only one that gave me a reaction.

MarticusPro

[40]Sep 13, 2008
    • level: 5

I've been looking for the darn e-mail but can't find it! I don't know why! Just, hold on, I'll find it soon and post it.