Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Season 3 possible!

MarticusPro

[41]Sep 13, 2008
    • level: 5

Good god, I found it. I thought it was lost..

-----

Thank you for your email, and for bringing your concerns to our attention. Unfortunately, Brandy & Mr. Whiskers will be cancelled but we will be replacing this programme with a brand new animation called Phineas & Ferb that is coming soon to both UK, and Scandi channels. We're very sorry for having to cancel the show.

All the Best,

Joyce
    Disney and abc1 Channels Representative
    UK

--

Joyce, my enemy number one! x-x

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MASF123

[42]Sep 13, 2008
    • level: 6
    MarticusPro wrote:

Good god, I found it. I thought it was lost..

-----

Thank you for your email, and for bringing your concerns to our attention. Unfortunately, Brandy & Mr. Whiskers will be cancelled but we will be replacing this programme with a brand new animation called Phineas & Ferb that is coming soon to both UK, and Scandi channels. We're very sorry for having to cancel the show.

All the Best,

Joyce
    Disney and abc1 Channels Representative
    UK

--

Joyce, my enemy number one! x-x

Arrrggghhh! Those Damn jerks! Phimeias and Ferb is a good show, but it shouldn't replace BAMW. I mean come on, they air Hahanna Montanna like 8 times a day, and they claim that they hardly have any shows. Rerun BAMW damned and change the time scedule.

SaiyanFusion

[43]Sep 13, 2008
    • level: 13
    I HATE Phineas and Ferb, and Hannah Montana!(and well, pretty much everything on Disney Channel, except for Brandy and Mr.Whiskers of course). BRANDY AND MR.WHISKERS IS THE BEST SHOW ON DISNEY! THEY BETTER NOT CANCEL IT ANYTIME SOON!

idontlikeu360

[44]Sep 13, 2008
    • level: 3
    i agree brandy and mr whiskers is the best show on disney's schedule too bad its on 4 am

MASF123

[45]Sep 14, 2008
    idontlikeu360 wrote:
    i agree brandy and mr whiskers is the best show on disney's schedule too bad its on 4 am

I agree that BAMW is the best show on Disney, but Phimeas and Ferb's not that bad. Or House of Mouse. I like that show as well.

Here are my ratings.

BAMW; Comedy:9/10 Art:10/10 Plot:7/10 Music:10/10 Phimeas in Ferb; Comedy:8/10 Art:3/10 Plot:4/10 Music:10/10

Hahanna Montanna; Comedy: -01/10 Art: 10/10 (They are real ppl) Plot: 1/10 Music: -19/10. Lol
    Edited on 09/14/2008 12:25am
    Edited 3 total times.

SaiyanFusion

[46]Sep 14, 2008
    You should check if you have this too. My cable set-up has Disney Channel East (shows the 3:30am airing) and Disney Channel West (shows the exact same shows, but with a 3 hour delay, so I can watch Brandy and Mr.Whiskers at 3:30am, and at 6:30am).

I have Time Warner Digital Cable-basic.

MASF123

[47]Sep 14, 2008
    Hmmm...When I check the schedule at my friend's house, it airs at 4:30 a.m. I think...

MASF123

[48]Sep 14, 2008
    SaiyanFusion wrote:
    You should check if you have this too. My cable set-up has Disney Channel East (shows the 3:30am airing) and Disney Channel West (shows the exact same shows, but with a 3 hour delay, so I can watch Brandy and Mr.Whiskers at 3:30am, and at 6:30am).

I have Time Warner Digital Cable-basic.

Basic? WTF? That's not fair!!! I need satelliete or Comcast to watch Disney Channel.

MarticusPro

[49]Sep 16, 2008
    • level: 5

=/ It's too bad they show it so early. Or late...whatever you call it. They show it twice a day in sweden in the morning (somewhere 'bout 08:00 am) and 19:00 pm. o_o Still I've got school n all so I don't have the time to watch it!

I think both Phineas & Ferb and Hannah Montana are great shows. (don't kill me!) I was very sceptical abut P&F at first but after watching two episodes, I started to think it was okay ^^ I didn't watch Hannah Montana at first either; but then I started watching it because it was - very silly - dubbed in swedish. Ohohohoho. Amusing. No lip sync at all. ^^ Then I guess...I was stuck!

(fun fact! when I was little, the swedish voice actor of Mr.Whiskers, gave me a gingerbread cookie! LOLOLOL... xD I love hiiim)

MASF123

[50]Sep 16, 2008
    MarticusPro wrote:

=/ It's too bad they show it so early. Or late...whatever you call it. They show it twice a day in sweden in the morning (somewhere 'bout 08:00 am) and 19:00 pm. o_o Still I've got school n all so I don't have the time to watch it!

I think both Phineas & Ferb and Hannah Montana are great shows. (don't kill me!) I was very sceptical abut P&F at first but after watching two episodes, I started to think it was okay ^^ I didn't watch Hannah Montana at first either; but then I started watching it because it was - very silly - dubbed in swedish. Ohohohoho. Amusing. No lip sync at all. ^^ Then I guess...I was stuck!

(fun fact! when I was little, the swedish voice actor of Mr.Whiskers, gave me a gingerbread cookie! LOLOLOL... xD I love hiiim)

*MASF pulls out knife* Oh, you like Hahanna Montanna? No, that's exceptable. Really it is. *MASF cuts himself* So, anyway you met the Sweedish voice actor for Mr. Whiskers?

SaiyanFusion

[52]Sep 29, 2008
    MarticusPro wrote:

No deaths on this board, don't worry. That's really cool that you met the Sweedish voice actor for Mr.Whiskers.

MASF123

[53]Oct 5, 2008
    SaiyanFusion wrote:
    MarticusPro wrote:

No deaths on this board, don't worry. That's really cool that you met the Sweedish voice actor for Mr.Whiskers.

Wait yo Sayanfusion, does Turner basic come with Disney, Nickeloden, Nicktoons Network, Cartoon Network, CN, Boomerang, G4, Mtv2, and Toon Disney? And how much is it? Is it availible in New Jersey?

SaiyanFusion

[54]Oct 7, 2008
    MASF123 wrote:
    SaiyanFusion wrote:
    MarticusPro wrote:

Wait yo Sayanfusion, does Turner basic come with Disney, Nickeloden, Nicktoons Network, Cartoon Network, CN, Boomerang, G4, Mtv2, and Toon Disney? And how much is it? Is it availible in New Jersey?

I have those channels, and yes, I believe it is available in New Jersey. You should be able to request Disney Channel from your current provider though.

MASF123

[55]Oct 7, 2008
    SaiyanFusion wrote:
    MASF123 wrote:
    SaiyanFusion wrote:
    MarticusPro wrote:

I have those channels, and yes, I believe it is available in New Jersey. You should be able to request Disney Channel from your current provider though.

I lost my cable, dude. How much is Turner basic?

Awww...Man, this sucks! Now I can't watch Goosebumps, Chowder, or Brandy and Mr. Whiskers. (But then again, I never had Disney Channel to begin with...)

SaiyanFusion

[56]Oct 11, 2008
    MASF123 wrote:
    SaiyanFusion wrote:
    MASF123 wrote:
    SaiyanFusion wrote:
    MarticusPro wrote:

Awww...Man, this sucks! Now I can't watch Goosebumps, Chowder, or Brandy and Mr. Whiskers. (But then again, I never had Disney Channel to begin with...)

Time Warner Digital Cable Basic is about $20/month. But it turns out I have a digital cable box, so I can get a ton of extra channels. It's about $50/month.

MASF123

[57]Oct 11, 2008
    SaiyanFusion wrote:
    MASF123 wrote:
    SaiyanFusion wrote:
    MASF123 wrote:
    SaiyanFusion wrote:
    MarticusPro wrote:

Time Warner Digital Cable Basic is about $20/month. But it turns out I have a digital cable box, so I can get a ton of extra channels. It's about $50/month.

$50.00 per month for each box or for as many you want? Is there a special offer? And can you plz give me their number for me to call?

SaiyanFusion

[58]Nov 7, 2008
    Here's a sales number: 1-800-892-2253 (1-800-TWCABLE)

You can use one box for all of your tvs, but only the tv that is directly hooked up to the box gets the extra channels (ch 100+).

I don't know about multiple boxes, here's the URL address with a bunch of information.

http://www.timewarnercable.com

MASF123

[59]Nov 7, 2008
    SaiyanFusion wrote:
    Here's a sales number: 1-800-892-2253 (1-800-TWCABLE)

You can use one box for all of your tvs, but only the tv that is directly hooked up to the box gets the extra channels (ch 100+).

I don't know about multiple boxes, here's the URL address with a bunch of information.

http://www.timewarnercable.com

Thanks, A-mi-go!

jjsthekid

[60]Jan 3, 2009
    • level: 21
    That season 3 thing on wikipedia is fake for alot of reasons. There was bad grammer for some of the plots and there fake! But i still wish there was a season 3