Brandy & Mr. Whiskers

Funky Bunny / The Going Bananas Republic

Aired Weekdays 12:00 AM Aug 28, 2004 on Disney Channel

• Do The Funky Bunny,Mr.Whiskers Runs for Jungle Leader.

Another of My Favourite Episodes of Brandy and Mr.Whiskers Comes The Funky Bunny and Going Bannanas Republic I Know Quality When I've Seen It like Brandy and Mr.Whiskers going out to The Jungle Prom and Tired of Having The Beach all for Gaspar Mr.Whiskers and Brandy the Campain Manager Run for Jungle Leader were Perfect Ideas.Hats off The Writers of the Episodes
  • Both great episodes.

I enjoyed both of these episodes. The first was my favorite. I liked the fact that Mr. Whiskers became the life of the party, but I felt really bad for Brandy when she was sitting there alone. The second was an OK episode. It was nice to see Brandy try to stop being so controlling.
  • Both these episodes were very entertaining.

I enjoyed both of these episodes very much. I thought Funky Bunny was very funny, and a series classic. I was packed with humor, and very enjoyable to watch. As for Going Bananas Republic, I wasn't as pleased. It was an alright episode, but nothing too special. It had a basic plot, which of course, had a twist at the end resulting from too much power. Both these episodes were good, but I personally enjoyed the Funky Bunny episode more.
  • These are two pretty good episodes, but I just felt that Brandy was potrayed very well albeit, mean and controlling; she wanted to be treated like a queen.

Funky Bunny/The Going Bananas Republic were two very good episodes which also provided the jungle with some civilisation.

Funky Bunny was funny in that Ed was potrayed very well. His continuous talking and the yes-no merging into "yo" was quite exilarating. Anyway, this episode also showed us more about one of the Harrington celebrations. However, the only part I disliked about this episode was that Ed was at the ball and later was at the end, technically its a goof. But, Whiskers helping Brandy was nice and I also think Margo is not as snobbish as she usually is which is quite good.

The Going Bananas Republic was quite good, albeit cliche; Brandy made WHiskers a bad president bad and in the end had to give it up their control to Gaspar. But, this also provided the Amazon with somemore development in Season 1. Anyway, I did like teh humor used in the episode, especially when Gasper got hit by a mango.

So overall, two good episodes which I do recommend you to see as it is quite informative.