Brandy & Mr. Whiskers

Funky Bunny / The Going Bananas Republic

Aired Weekdays 12:00 AM Aug 28, 2004 on Disney Channel

• These are two pretty good episodes, but I just felt that Brandy was potrayed very well albeit, mean and controlling; she wanted to be treated like a queen.

Funky Bunny/The Going Bananas Republic were two very good episodes which also provided the jungle with some civilisation.

Funky Bunny was funny in that Ed was potrayed very well. His continuous talking and the yes-no merging into "yo" was quite exilarating. Anyway, this episode also showed us more about one of the Harrington celebrations. However, the only part I disliked about this episode was that Ed was at the ball and later was at the end, technically its a goof. But, Whiskers helping Brandy was nice and I also think Margo is not as snobbish as she usually is which is quite good.

The Going Bananas Republic was quite good, albeit cliche; Brandy made WHiskers a bad president bad and in the end had to give it up their control to Gaspar. But, this also provided the Amazon with somemore development in Season 1. Anyway, I did like teh humor used in the episode, especially when Gasper got hit by a mango.

So overall, two good episodes which I do recommend you to see as it is quite informative.