Brandy & Mr. Whiskers

Mr. Whiskers's First Friend / The Babysitter's Flub

Aired Weekdays 12:00 AM Aug 21, 2004 on Disney Channel

• This is a really good episode of Brandy and Mr. Whiskers.

In Mr. Whiskers' First Friend, Mr. Whiskers meets Brandy Harrington for the 1st time on an airplane. When Brandy asks him to turn on a light, he ended up opening the airplane door. The two of them fall into the Amazon Rainforest. Brandy and Mr. Whiskers meet Lola Boa and Gaspar Le Gecko. Mr. Whiskers is taken away by Gaspar, but Brandy saves him. They built their own treehouse at the end of the episode.

In The Babysitters Flub, Mr. Whiskers was asked by Mama Croc to watch her baby eggs. This causes a lot of trouble for him. At the end of the episode, Mr. Whiskers gets into a lot of trouble.

I don't remember much of the pilot episode, but this is my review for the pilot episode of Brandy and Mr. Whiskers.
  • Great first episode.

This episode was great, because it showed that Brandy did indeed act like a dog when she was in the cage. It was also very humerous when they landed in the forest, and got scared and climbed up the tree. The second was really funny too. I liked when Mr. Whiskers was flexing, and the eggs rolled away.
  • First Episode of The Series

Mr.Whiskers meets Brandy on a Plane but Accidently Mr.Whiskers Opens the Plane door and gets The Both Stranded in The Amazon but The Meet Gaspar Who Wants to Eat Whiskers,Brandy and Lola whom she just Meet Try to Rescue Whiskers.Momma Croc wants Brandy to Babysit Her Eggs and While Brandy goes out.Whiskers Must Take care of Them but Looses Them.Can he Get them Back.
  • Great episode for a great series

This is the very first episode of Brandy and Mr.Whiskers and I believe it was one of the better episodes in the series even though it was not perfect. This episodes job was to show how Whiskers first friend was the characters got to be who they are in the later episodes which was really well done. I like how they portrayed Brandy's character and Kaley Cuoco did a really good job portraying Brandy's voice for the perdicament she just got into making the episode much more enjoyable.

It was very sweet to see that no matter how much Brandy was willing to give Brandy to Gaspar she came back to save him out of guilt. I also enjoyed the way they made Whiskers less intellegent than what he normally was and he screws up Brandy's phone call to the emergancy hotline. This episode was very well written and should be enjoyed by the fans of the series even though this episode was not perfect, it was better than the rest and is currently my favorite episode of the first season.

The baby sitters flub was another great episode that had some great moments. It was very inconciderate for Brandy to rush off leaving Whiskers with the eggs even though she made a promise to Mama Croc. This to me shows some of Brandy's character and that she is not all that relyable. It was really nice to see Whiskers lose the eggs which added some life to the episode and the fact that he wanted to be the cutest rabbit and shows off for the women at the cliff really got a good laugh out of me. Once again it is a really great episode and was one of the better.

In closing fans of the series should not be able to complain about the episodes since they do their job as the entry episode to the series. Hopefully the 2nd season will be as good as this episode which will make the wait even harder.