Brandy & Mr. Whiskers

Mr. Whiskers's First Friend / The Babysitter's Flub

Aired Weekdays 12:00 AM Aug 21, 2004 on Disney Channel

• Great episode for a great series

This is the very first episode of Brandy and Mr.Whiskers and I believe it was one of the better episodes in the series even though it was not perfect. This episodes job was to show how Whiskers first friend was the characters got to be who they are in the later episodes which was really well done. I like how they portrayed Brandy's character and Kaley Cuoco did a really good job portraying Brandy's voice for the perdicament she just got into making the episode much more enjoyable.

It was very sweet to see that no matter how much Brandy was willing to give Brandy to Gaspar she came back to save him out of guilt. I also enjoyed the way they made Whiskers less intellegent than what he normally was and he screws up Brandy's phone call to the emergancy hotline. This episode was very well written and should be enjoyed by the fans of the series even though this episode was not perfect, it was better than the rest and is currently my favorite episode of the first season.

The baby sitters flub was another great episode that had some great moments. It was very inconciderate for Brandy to rush off leaving Whiskers with the eggs even though she made a promise to Mama Croc. This to me shows some of Brandy's character and that she is not all that relyable. It was really nice to see Whiskers lose the eggs which added some life to the episode and the fact that he wanted to be the cutest rabbit and shows off for the women at the cliff really got a good laugh out of me. Once again it is a really great episode and was one of the better.

In closing fans of the series should not be able to complain about the episodes since they do their job as the entry episode to the series. Hopefully the 2nd season will be as good as this episode which will make the wait even harder.