Brandy & Mr. Whiskers

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Fan Reviews (111)

7.8
  • I think it's already off the air, but this had to be one of the worst ideas for a TV show in history I mean even My Mother The Car was better than this. God it's like impossible for Disnet to have a show that lasts more than 40 episodes at least

1.5
    I think it's already off the air, but this had to be one of the worst ideas for a TV show in history I mean even My Mother The Car was better than this. God it's like impossible for Disney to have a show that lasts more than 40 episodes at least.

Some vermin and a stupid looking dog end up together by falling out of a plane. I mean honestly the show would be a alot more funny if they just died from the plane jump and we just watched their rotting corpses for a half hour. The humor is dry... really dry there's hardly any laughs from this show and occasionaly it's big on potty humor (which I hate.) Wow this was the start of the chain of some of the worst shows on Disney channel. And if you don't know what those are. They're the shows that last for about 4 months and end up at the 4:30 A.M. block. This show is terrible.
  • Can't Disney put any thing that's new AND good?

Brandy and Mr. Whiskers is a peice of crap! I mean look at it! The bunny is retarted, and the dog is a jerk! They try to live together, and still be themselves. Brandy thinks that she's the coolest girl in the world, and Mr. Whiskers is a moron! Why in the world did Disney do this? Its the worste Spongebob rip off ever!
  • Very Bad.

0.9
    Brandy and Mr. Whisker's is a horrible show! You can't get much worse then this show. It has a horrible plot, characters and scenery. This show needs to go! It is a waste of time to watch so why even bother turning it on. Change the channel and find something better to watch then this horrific show! What is with the characters? Brandy is so dang selfish and Whiskers is really just weird. It is a waste of time for Disney Channel to put on a show like this. Put a nice comedy that is not a cartoon on in this time slot. Maybe I'll watch it. But now, I will never watch Brandy and Mr. Whisker's again!
  • Brandy and Mr Whiskers

0.0
    This is another piece of Disney crap. What the hell is this show about. It needs to go off the air right away. It is unfunny all its about is the stupid rabbit who always sniffs himself and other disgusting things. I wish they do a last episode where he gets eaten by an alligator. Put the end to it before it gets more embarrasing.
  • brandy and mister whiskers is lame ,boringa nd not worthy of my time!!!

0.1
    Brandy and mister whiskers is boring and a waste of my time which could be a waste of your time too!!! brandy and mister whiskers is pathetic brandy is an annoying girly girl drama queen while mister whiskers is a slobby rabbit that is an idiot , all Brandy and mister whiskers ever do is go to boring forest partie's and bump into ridiculusuy stupid fixes. do not watch brandy and mister whiskers it is a complete waste of time!!!!
  • its ok but...

i can live with this show. i can stand it. sometimes i even tune in on saturdays and sunday. but if i cound explain this show in one word it would absolutly positivly be mediocer. the plot line is a little weird and maybe even kind sorta stupid. but like i said i can sit through it. well i can sit through most eppisodes. im not so crazy about the eppisode feaky tuesday but thats about it. my oppinion has changed on this show. a lot. before i editeded this revew i gave it a 0.0 but i gave it a second chance and relized its not so bad.
  • I totally love this show, it is just amazingly funny and cool!

I totally love this show, it is just amazingly funny and cool! I also like the bibliographical and historical references they put on it, most people might not notice but there are many, for example "The Tell-Tale Shoes", where they take some things from "The Tell-Tale Heart" from Edgar Allan Poe. I also like the characters, and every episode leaves a message, I like that sometimes even thought it is not explicit and they say, like in one episode, "wanna talk about what we learned today?, no, wanna talk about what we didn't learn today? ok", the message is still there. So there are many more reasons why this show is so great and Disney should keep doing more and more episodes because it rocks!
  • BOO!

0.0
    Officially the stupidest show ever! I hate this show! I know a lot of people would disagree with me but I'm just not into that kind of show. I can't even bear to watch this show! It's got no point really! A spoiled dog and a stupid bunnie, hot dog, big deal, WHATEV! My words are harsh, but the truth isn't always pretty.
  • wow ok that show was weird lol.....

6.9
    well this show about a spoiled dog and a gross bunny living in a rain forest trying to be saved to me not a good story line to tell you the truth its boring you know in the long run brandy the spioled dog is going to be nice the bunny going to become smart there going to be good friends then be saved the end of the show this show is good for 9 year olds or under i cant belive i watched that show oh ya i forgot to say the dog and bunny are going to learn there lesson but i am not trying to put it down its just its kinda know whats going happen well thank you for reading my review and look for my other reviews lol
  • WOW! Disney is very desperate!

0.3
    Disney! What are you doing? DOn't put stuff like this on your channel! Shows like that are the reason why nobody watches Disney anymore! Why would you put a preppy rich stupid dog, with an idoit bunny? Everybody knows that they are gonna get home, and Brandy's gonna get a change of heart, and take Whiskers home with her. Please, stop watching this crap! You will thank me when you do!
  • Well...

It's an okay show not really the best but it's okay. Well they could have done better but I do like it. How would I describe this...oh yes, it's a so-so show, which means it's okay. Well it's kinda bland and not that funny but it does make me smile sometimes. I'm not saying it's lame nor that it's the greatest show in the world, I'm saying it's okay. I can't really describe it but I'm doing my best. The plot DOES sound very familiar and it HAS been overdone. It isn't that great but it's kinda good I guess.
  • Cool show!

I would give Brandy and Mr Whiskers a 8.8 as i don't really find it that nice. I like it coz i like watching shows with animals that can talk. I also like it coz i get to know how abt the Amazon. Keep going Brandy and My Whiskers.... I will always be there to support u^^
  • Check this show out. Its not cheesy,for babys, for wooses Its just a great show that will have u laughing all through, Its smart witty and just basically a grade A show.

Baaaaam. It hits right in the face, what was that , I\'ll tell u what it was, it\'s the suprisingly funny show.

Dont get me wrong Disney is Mad but some Disney shows are a bit chidish but still great.

Not this one though this encorperate very hillarious non childish jokes about a crazy bunny (Whiskers) and a stuck up dog (Brandy).

Its not one of those cheesy odd couple shows this ones really funny with the bunny whiskers the comic relief.

Episodes are always fresh and jokes are always funny. Don\'t think ur to old to watch it. Jokes are maure.

See it, Seriously
  • the best thing i ever seen

this has too be one of the top 10 shows you should watch. i mean i watched it, and i have promoted it on my other reviews.so yeah watch it if you like watching a teenage dog and a dumb rabit or maybe bunny fight each other sometimes. don't listen to what people say and scoring it 0 it is the top class show that people at all ages whould love to watch. so go and agree with my review and agree with my other reviews, and do it now.this is the end of the review, stop reading right now!
  • Brandy & Mr.Whiskers is a cute,funny show! somehow i enjoy it alot. now i dont like alot of cartoons but this one is my all-time favorite show to watch when there is nothing good on tv..

Brandy & Mr.Whiskers a cartoon/animated series about a pampered pooch*Brandy harrington of the florida harringtons* and Mr.Whiskers a weird bunny , fall off of a plane and get stranded in the jungle...A New clever plot for a animated series, i would expect this kind of plot from a reality type of show,but this is the best disney has come up with in years, But now disney is going very down hill with all there animated series that they have recently made...but brandy and mr.whiskers is a great show to watch.sometimes i cant stop watching it. it is a great show.
  • The show is about a canine of some kind and a bunny. They get into trouble but eventually become friends.

1.4
    This show sucks! I don't know why Disney Channel thought of this because it just take time away from good Disney shows like The Suite Life and That's so Raven. The show doesn't make sense at all. I H A T E T H E S H O W ! ! !
  • Why watch this show?

3.5
    This show is so weird. Who came up with the idea of a dog and a rabbit living together in the jungle? I can not picture it in my mind! Well it is for littler kids. ( But who in there right mind would watch it?) And don't even get me started on that theme song. The voices aree kind of creepy. The beat is kind of catchy thourgh.
  • Here\'s the main reason I dislike this show...

3.8
    Okay, at first, I thought this was a decent show.
    But I recently realized something.
    Brandy, who is super spoiled, is always mean in the middle of the show.
    At the end, she ends up saying \\\'Sorry\\\' or something to Mr. Whiskers!
    It\\\'s what really annoys me! And, Mr. Whiskers in just plain weird.
    But he always gets the stuff Brandy wants!
    Maybe thats the point of this show, but I still find this show mildly interesting.
  • This isn't the worst show out there, but it needs some serious revamping.

4.6
    Brandy & Mr. Whiskers, Disney Channel's not-so-new-anymore series, stars Brabdy, a snotty, pampered dog, and Mr. Whiskers, a goofy, stupid rabbit, along with a host of supporting characters. The two have gotten themselves stranded in the jungle and need to learn to get along and live in harmony until they can somehow get back home.

The two main characters are pretty predictable, even run-of-the-mill. Brandy is your typical spoiled-brat, bossy character who usually doesn't have much of a conscience. Mr. Whiskers is your typical stupid, lovable, goofy one who is constantly bothering *insert "cool" character here*. The supporting cast is pretty unimpressive. It's clear that most of the various jungle animals usually appear so the whole show isn't simply Mr. Whiskers and Brandy. None of them get much character development at all.

The flash animation doesn't really impress me. It's not that it's particularly bad (although it's not great either) it's just that I personally don't really like flash. Many people may disagree on this, however.

The show has quite a bit of attempted humor, but a lot of it feels a bit forced and it rarely brings a smile to my face. Actually, this problem is very similar to one of Disney Channel's other shows, Dave the Barbarian.

All told... it's not a very good show. WIth some adjustement in characters and humor, it could become relatively entertaining, I suppose. However, it would be tough to make the drastic changes needed, especially since the show is solidly cemeted the network by now. Give you love flash animation, you might want to try out one episode, but there other, better things to watch.
  • A Pampered pooch living in the jungle with a stupid rabbit...and even though they are "trapped in the jungle", there has been an oppurtunity to go home in almost EVERY episode.. but somehow they pass it up or mess it up..pretty repeative!!

The show isnt over yet ... there is ONE more episode left Airing in August ... Then Its over For Ever. This Show is OK... It is definitly in the \\\"horrible\\\" Disney channel show bin..which is most of there shows ... They only have about 5 shows that actually reach the cancellation number: 65 ... only shows that have at least 4 Million viewers daily can continue to air and produce episode ... such as thats so raven. Also what makes me angry is that there is about 40 episodes of this show..but the ones that they continue to Air are the same ones over and over...its very annoying.
  • Better than I thought.

Not bad, seriously, this show is funny.
    Maybe the animation-style looks weird, but I like it. The main plot is good after all.

Despite the animation-style, the characters are very well-made, with good voice actors.
    However, sometimes the episodes are DUMB, childish and funny at the same time.

Conclusion: Not the best Disney show, but it's good and I like it.
  • A fun, amusing cartoon.

6.8
    This one doesn't really get shown all that often, but I actually sorta liked what I saw.

The premise is amusing (even if it is kinda reminescent of the Das Bus episode of The Simpsons). The episodes have some entertaining plots, and the characters are likeable. There actually is some character development on the show (mostly on Brandy's part).

This isn't the best cartoon, nor is it the worst. I know it's not all that well recieved but I find enjoyment in it anyway. Catch it, when it's on.
  • I can see why people like this show now.

6.8
    The idea of a pooch and a rabbit who were dropped in the amazon jungle. The ways Brandy tries to get back are somewhat funny. I used to think this show was terrible. But I judged it before I actully saw it. So now it is a decent show. This is suitable for younger kids but anybody can possibly like it.
  • An extremely funny, off-the-wall show, but lacks good plot. Worth a watch -- quite a lot of watches actually.

6.8
    Brandy & Mr. Whiskers is a show about a rabbit and a dog stranded in a forest. Like all other Disney shows, the dog--Brandy, the rabbit--Mr. Whiskers, and their friends can talk. Brandy is a sort of trend-following pampered teenager and Mr. Whiskers is a wierd, freaky sort of kid who likes to smell his feet. The show follows the two, who fight like brother & sister, and thier friends' adventures through the forest.

The show is not without the extremely funny slapstick comedy that almost all Disney shows have, but it lacks a strong plot -- sort of like Untalkative Bunny. It has the wonderful voice talents of Tom Kenny (SpongeBob SquarePants) and Timothy Bjorklund (Teacher's Pet), who add to the show tremendously themselves. If you ever happen to get a channel airing "Brandy & Mr. Whiskers", then you should watch it. But don't expect too much -- this show is good, but it's no "That's So Raven", "Kim Possible" or 'The Proud Family"
  • This is ok, but not all that good.

6.9
    I somewhat like this show. It's funny, and has mild adult humor at time. But Brandy and be a real Bitch at times. But funny thing is, she's a female dog. And Bitch is the word for girl dogs. Mr Whiskers is better, and I like him more then Brandy.
  • Funny

6.9
  • A show when you just need a good laugh

7.8
    Brandy and Mr. Whiskers is a hilarious show about a pampered dog and a dim and smelly rabbit.They are traveling in an airplane when Mr. Whiskers accidently opens a door and sends them plummetting into the rainforest. There, they must survive the terrible extremes of the forest. Well, not that extreme. The rainforest is just like any other
    place. So Brandy tries to live and thrive while Mr. Whiskers tends to accidently ruin and help her.

This show is a classic among funny shows.It is one of Disney\'s finest. True, I would like to see more Disney stars voice, but I think that Kaley Cuoco does a fabulous job at Brandy. All the stars do a fantastic job.The one thing I\'d want to change about this show is funnier
    things happening in the jungle.

Other than what I feel should happen to this show, Brandy and Mr. Whiskers is truly comical and cute.
  • Okay. I going to added this review because, even if it's a old one, my critic is old-dated. Now, hee's my updated review of Brandy & Mr. Whiskers.

First of all, i want to make apologises to B&MW fans to bashed the series without know the real content. My sincere apologises. :(

After watching some episodes, i realised that this show is not bad at all. Brandy is i know a pampered pooch with a hard-temper of being angry and Mr. Whiskers is a looney bunny. Maybe gross sometimes but he's kind of enjoyable for the viewers. And i think the plot of this show is original and unique. The Amazon Jungle is a rare place action for a cartoon series and they get it!

I find damage that the show is cancelled now. The faults of this cancellation is not the fans but the Disney themeselves and... peoples like me who don't take times to appreciate this cartoon in their entirety. Very sad for a cartoon who deserve many supports despite their loudest humor.

Brandy and Mr. Whiskers is not my favourite cartoon but just a nice cartoon with a original place for the action of this show.
  • A show that looked like it was gonna flop, but in the end didn't.

I was amazed, as I often am, that I liked this show. The early commercials made the show look extremely stupid but upon watch it I saw it had a good amount of stupidity. I see this every night while getting ready and laying in bed, as it is on pretty late at night, and I have never been disappointed. A good show that just does things correctly. Being new and having only a few episodes I have seen so far it is hard to write a truly accurate review but my current speculation for the show is all good and I hope it has a bright future but my pessimistic side sees a quick end to it.
  • It's funny!

This is definitely one of the new shows from Disney that has the same style as the old 90's cartoons. Some of the funny things in this show are the facial expressions, sound effects, and Mr. Whiskers' voice. First he has a high pitched voice, then a low baritone and then back up to his usual voice. Hopefully DVDs of this show come out soon. Me and my sister thought this show was hilarious. Our father pointed out that sometimes the animation looks like Ren & Stimpy, but for kids. Brandy and Mr. Whiskers is a great show for children and teenagers alike.
< 1 2 3 4