Brandy & Mr. Whiskers

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Fan Reviews (111)

7.8
  • This is a really good show! I watched it when it first came on and I never looked back! No one would be stupid enough to remove such an awesome show from their network!

Oh, man! This show was so awesome! It should have gone longer than it did. I was expecting it to go on longer. It's really sad that it died at such a young age! It had such clever dialogue, great animation, beautiful artwork, and it got better in the second season! I miss this show so much! I was really hoping for a second season! Too bad it didn't have the ratings for it because not enough people actually gave it a chance and now look where it wound up! The only time it comes on is at three in the morning. I even set my alarm at that time on weekends (and days off from school) to watch it. I really wish they made more episodes of this! Even though not very many people liked it, I think this show had a lot of potential to it! I've also read somewhere that there was a movie being made! I sure do hope there's gonna be a movie! If there is I hope it'll be as good as the show was!