Brandy & Mr. Whiskers

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Fan Reviews (111)

7.8
  • This show would have done better if it was on Cartoon Network, and not Disney.

I just don't get Disney. This is the funniest show i've seen on Disney, and then they just decide to cancel it. I mean, it's seriously funny! Even the episode titles are funny, like "Big Girls Don't Body Slam". But then, this and "American Dragon: Jake Long" just don't look good, being on the same channel together. Because this show is so much better than that unoriginal and unappealing dragon show. Cartoon Network should have bought over this show. I wish they made that move. Die-hard Disney fans and die-hard CN fans mostly have different tastes in gags and characters. And in my eyes, this definitely looks like it belongs in good ol' CN. Mr.Whiskers reminds me a little of Billy from The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy and the voice-over actors are amazing! Everything about this show wouldn't have looked out of place in Cartoon Network. Heck, i even think that this reminds of My Gym Partner's A Monkey!
    Cancelling this show was Disney's worst move ever. But at least they saved themselves by giving the world High School Musical. I should have been hired as an analyst.