Brandy & Mr. Whiskers

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Fan Reviews (112)

7.8
  • This show was actually surprisingly good, they shouldn't have cancelled it after only two seasons.

I didn't like this show the first time I watched it, but it grew on me. Some people have called this a cheap knock-off of Spongebob Squarepants, a slightly superiour show. I don't agree with that. The humour may be somewhat similar, but as long as it's funny I won't complain. And it IS funny...at times, but overall there aren't many laugh-out-loud moments for me. The reason is that the jokes are a bit too silly and over the top in a few episodes. But not all episodes are genuine comedic hits, there are a few misses. The main characters are, as you may have guessed from the title, Brandy and Mr.Whiskers. Brandy's an incredibly hot female cartoon canine. Yeah, I know, it's weird. But she IS the hottest cartoon character ever. She's also the funniest. Her co-star, Whiskers is a rabbit, and a completely annnoying one at that. But he's supposed to be, so it's okay. Brilliant voice acting all around, especially by the talented Charles Adler. I like this show primarily for two reasons: 1)It's quite funny now and then. 2)Brandy. The latter is the main reason I watch it. Okay, enough weird fanboyism. They should've made at least one more season.