Brandy & Mr. Whiskers

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Fan Reviews (114)

7.7
  • A good cartoon that ended to soon.

My summary pretty much sums it up pretty well. This was a pretty good cartoon, especially for something coming out of the Disney Channel. A lot of the episodes of this series were pretty entertaining and funny. And this show has a pretty good and likable cast of characters, mostly the two main characters Brandy and Mr. Whiskers were the most entertaining, and they should be since their the stars, although the supporting cast of characters have their moments to. I enjoyed the animation style of the show, it all seemed very clear, in my opinion. The series only ran for 2 seasons, and then was canceled when ratings dropped. I really think the series should have ran for at least one more season, to just wrap everything up, and so we could see if Brandy ever did get home. Although she seemed to care less about getting home once Season 2 rolled around. Overall I thought this was a good show that should have gone on just a little longer. Well maybe one day there will be a DVD release, but I highly doubt it.